THE BROWNS BOARD

Comrade Trump?

TexasAg1969

"If Trump isn’t actually a Russian agent, he is doing a pretty good imitation of one."-Max Boot

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset/2019/01/13/45b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?utm_term=.797a90485129

Max Boot immigrated from the Soviet Union with his Russian Jewish parents in 1976 when he was 7 and was a conservative Republican until Trump became the candidate whom he felt was too Pro-Russian as was his pick for Sec. of State Rex Tillerson. He once stated he would sooner vote for Josef Stalin than he would Donald trump.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Penn: FBI Trump-Russia investigation shows deep state was worse than we thought

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mark-penn-fbi-trump-russia-investigation-shows-deep-state-was-worse-than-we-thought

Mark Penn is managing director of the Stagwell Group. He was chief strategist on Bill Clinton’s 1996 presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton’s 2000 Senate campaign, and Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign. Follow him on Twitter @mark_penn    

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Look at the author of the article...this is from a long time democratic strategist  who has worked for both Hillary and Bill Clinton and has no axe to grind except telling the truth as he sees it. 

An opinion piece from a Trump defender on fox news

Just now, MLD Woody said:

An opinion piece from a Trump defender on fox news

From the article you didn't read, I bolded for you:

Somehow every clear security breach in the Clinton camp – like an aide’s classified mail on the laptop of a sex offender or huge payments and contributions from Russian-connected sources – was no big deal, while every fourth-hand contact with someone who could possibly be linked to Russia was evidence that Donald Trump was secretly serving as a Russian agent.

How utterly ridiculous. I didn’t support Donald Trump, and there are lots of things he does I don’t support. But the idea that he was the Manchurian candidate working for the Russians when he ran on an America First platform is patently ridiculous.

Defender, not supporter. Which he has done many times. Not to mention previous business dealings between the two.

They want to present this article as "look at what this person from the other side said! It must be right!" Except that isn't exactly true...

Point remains... blindly pasting articles from clearly biased sites kinda fits your MO. And no one is going to get you to start thinking critically now if it hasn't already.

If anything... With the nonsense that's been going on here, and the apparent continued drift right by some of our posters, I think it may be time to take a break again

So I can't win for losing then huh? If I post from the Right Scoop or Red State it is automatically dismissed as biased and if I post from someone like Mark Penn a long time democrat and former campaign worker for both Clintons than that means nothing as well. So we are back to the message itself. Either the message in the article is truthful or it isn't. Again this is not science this is political and sometimes there may be no right or wrong answer so many times we have opinions based on facts. If you wish to counter anything I post with a differing opinion and/or facts have at it. 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"If Trump isn’t actually a Russian agent, he is doing a pretty good imitation of one."-Max Boot

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset/2019/01/13/45b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?utm_term=.797a90485129

Max Boot immigrated from the Soviet Union with his Russian Jewish parents in 1976 when he was 7 and was a conservative Republican until Trump became the candidate whom he felt was too Pro-Russian as was his pick for Sec. of State Rex Tillerson. He once stated he would sooner vote for Josef Stalin than he would Donald trump.

Max Boot 😂😂😂

What else would you expect coming from a CNN analyst?

Sometimes I just don't know - what will all this ...competition to be vile and hateful of the truth of matters end in?

I don't see it subsiding - they will just believe it was effective and will switch it on to any other political opponent in our gov.

The hate for Sarah Palin seems maybe, to have started the whole out of hate dishonesty movement.

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Max Boot 😂😂😂

What else would you expect coming from a CNN analyst?

Maybe Carl Bernstein?😁  

"........he has become a pawn of the Russians. Now whether he is is a witting pawn, an unwitting pawn, a half-witting pawn, that is something that perhaps Mueller's report will tell us........."

Watergate journalist Bob Woodward says there’s no Trump-Russia collusion

Bob Woodward, who, with his Washington Post colleague Carl Bernstein, exposed Watergate in the 1970s, recently completed a book on the Trump presidency.

The book is called Fear. Some of its content is dubious.

However, on Friday, September 14, 2018, Woodward gave an interview to Hugh Hewitt in which he said he spent two years looking for Trump-Russia collusion — and came up empty handed.

HH: Did you, Bob Woodward, hear anything in your research in your interviews that sounded like espionage or collusion?

BW: I did not, and of course, I looked for it, looked for it hard.

https://churchmousec.wordpress.com/2018/09/21/watergate-journalist-bob-woodward-says-theres-no-trump-russia-collusion/

OBF-And what does he say now since that was over 3 months ago? A lot of things have come to light since that time, which is where Bernstein is commenting now.

This one is a month ago and it is before the accidental redacted material with Manafort came to light.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/bob-woodward-the-investigative-walls-are-closing-in-on-trump-1398620739702

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't know Tex but I have a lot more respect for Woodward than I do Bernstein. Bernstein comes off to me as more of a Trump hating hack on CNN while Woodward is more objective and to me more believable. 

Concur-but Bernstein seems to have more active contacts within the process on a day to day basis. Woodward is better at the big picture which is why I look forward to these every few months interviews he gives. Still can't find one since that last one in Dec. Maybe you can and if so please post it.

Mueller report to be 'almost certain to be anti-climactic,' sources tell ABC's Karl

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s long-awaited report may not be as shocking as it has been built up to be - at least according to ABC News White House correspondent Jonathan Karl.

Speaking to host George Stephanopoulos Sunday on “This Week,” Karl said that he’s been told by sources close to the investigation that the report into Russian interference in the 2016 election and any possible collusion between President Trump's campaign and Moscow is “almost certain to be anti-climactic.”

"There have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year," Karl told Stephanopoulos. "But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel, caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-report-to-be-almost-certain-to-be-anti-climactic-sources-tell-abcs-karl

Adjective[edit]

anticlimactic (comparative more anticlimactic, superlative most anticlimactic)

1. Lacking climax, disappointing or ironically insignificant following of impressive foreshadowing.
    After all the build up, the ending of the story was an anticlimactic letdown
    AKA: NOTHING BURGER

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Love the date on this coin. . .

image.png.2d6af9cefae3cd580a7c32bf8e7c6d63.png

Interview with Brennan about Trump's secrecy about meetings with Putin and the danger posed to our national security. I know the Trumpettes will close heir eyes and ears ro this because it took place on MSNBC, but he makes some very good points concerning the importance of the NATO alliance which Putin wishes to dismantle. Putin has a willing ignorant dupe.

55 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Interview with Brennan about Trump's secrecy about meetings with Putin and the danger posed to our national security. I know the Trumpettes will close heir eyes and ears ro this because it took place on MSNBC, but he makes some very good points concerning the importance of the NATO alliance which Putin wishes to dismantle. Putin has a willing ignorant dupe.

I have some issues with Brennan. He once voted for the communist party, he is an apologist for the  Muslim Brotherhood and he was caught lying to congress. Other than that Brennan is a swell guy:

"John Brennan has admitted casting his 1976 POTUS vote for Communist Party (CP) of the USA leader Gus Hall. An ardent, unrepentant Stalin acolyte, who maintainedthe CPUSA as  “a bastion of Stalinist orthodoxy for four decades,” Gus Hall, circa 1976, was virulently anti-American, and an overt champion of the “liberating” hegemonic Soviet Communist terror state under Communist dictator (and Hall’s “Comrade”) Brezhnev. Hall articulated these views in a 1975 “Report to the 21stConvention of the Communist Party

John Brennan’s useful idiocy for Stalinism and Sharia comports well with his central role in helping to orchestrate the manufactured “Trump-Russia collusion” faux narrative, which has evolved into a seditious, full-blown attempted putsch.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2018/08/20/john-brennans-useful-idiocy-for-stalinism-and-sharia/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/07/31/obama-should-fire-john-brennan/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.110ab4888fd0

Archived