THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats party on the beach in Puerto Rico during shut down.

DieHardBrownsFan

It has been shownย that not that long ago many of theย same democrats who think a border wall is now immoral once supported a border wall/fence whatever you want to call it. I can think of two reasons why they now oppose it. First I think they may want to deny Trump at what they perceive as a victory at any cost (including what is best for the country).

Second it could be with all the millions of illegal immigrants now in the country they see a huge block of new voters who will keep the dems in power.ย 

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It has been shownย that not that long ago many of theย same democrats who think a border wall is now immoral once supported a border wall/fence whatever you want to call it. I can think of two reasons why they now oppose it. First I think they may want to deny Trump at what they perceive as a victory at any cost (including what is best for the country).

Second it could be with all the millions of illegal immigrants now in the country they see a huge block of new voters who will keep the dems in power.ย 

huge blocks of people that can't vote....sure thing OBF

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

"Why doesn't the media ever talk about this!"

His tweet said in an article where media was talking about it...

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

You know he's just going to respond with a RightScoop article or something. If a right wing website says it that's all he needs to know.ย 

Again if something I post is not correct than feel free to correct the record. You are always attacking the messenger and not the message. It is the message that counts. Truth is the truth regardless if it is coming from the National Review like I posted or if it is coming from a left wing site as well.ย 

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

Again if something I post is not correct than feel free to correct the record. You are always attacking the messenger and not the message. It is the message that counts. Truth is the truth regardless if it is coming from the National Review like I posted or if it is coming from a left wing site as well.ย 

Then try posting from less biased sites. If the truth is the truth

ย 

We saw the article referencing the study on the spread of fake news. People with half a brain realize biased news (providing people "news" that they want to hear) is big business right now. Their job is to throw as much shit at the wall as they can to get clicks. You then take that, and vomit it back up here, in numerous copy and pastes.ย 

ย 

Many of us don't have the time to go through these articles and point out everything that's false or misleading. And even if we did, you'd ignore it. What in your posting history here would make anyone think you'd take in any info like this and critical analyze it. You're already shoulders deep in circular Bible logic. It isn't worth the time.ย 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Then try posting from less biased sites. If the truth is the truth

ย 

We saw the article referencing the study on the spread of fake news. People with half a brain realize biased news (providing people "news" that they want to hear) is big business right now. Their job is to throw as much shit at the wall as they can to get clicks. You then take that, and vomit it back up here, in numerous copy and pastes.ย 

ย 

Many of us don't have the time to go through these articles and point out everything that's false or misleading. And even if we did, you'd ignore it. What in your posting history here would make anyone think you'd take in any info like this and critical analyze it. You're already shoulders deep in circular Bible logic. It isn't worth the time.ย 

Seems kind of illogicalย to disbelieve something you didn't even read.ย 

28 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Three Reasons the Left Wants Ever More Immigrants

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/01/democrats-immigration-policy-even-more/

I tried to go on that site. And I was a winner of an Amazon card.ย 

ย 

SWEET!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Seems kind of illogicalย to disbelieve something you didn't even read.ย 

I did. That's why I made a post commenting on something within he article.

Either way, I've read these before when the poster hasn't. And then called out the poster. And was met with my copy and pastes of biased articles and more insults.ย 

ย 

Throwing shit at the wall and then not getting a response that goes through all of that shit isn't grounds to claim victory. I realize that is the playbook of some posters here, but I'm sorry to say it doesn't work like that

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I did. That's why I made a post commenting on something within he article.

Either way, I've read these before when the poster hasn't. And then called out the poster. And was met with my copy and pastes of biased articles and more insults.ย 

ย 

Throwing shit at the wall and then not getting a response that goes through all of that shit isn't grounds to claim victory. I realize that is the playbook of some posters here, but I'm sorry to say it doesn't work like that

Here is a clue for you Woody if we are seeking the truth. If you want to comment on an article I post and you disagree with what is said then post about something in the article you disagree with and then we can have what is known as a debate. Who knows I might even agree with you.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

illegal immigrant voting is the "only" reason dems ever win....surely. Even when vote differentials completely outnumber the most "liberal" of estimates of the total illegal population.ย 

If you think that dead people, and illegals arenโ€™t hitting the voting booths...Iโ€™ve got some prime oceanfront property in Nebraska I can sell you on the cheap.

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Three Reasons the Left Wants Ever More Immigrants

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/01/democrats-immigration-policy-even-more/

ย  That is an excellent article. I wish there would be a lot of this mentioned on the conservative talk shows.

I keep saying that the left sees illegals as huge additions to their welfare/dependent base. They WANT more of them.

But that sick woman who was doing her nails while the other person talked about the violent crime done to Americans?

That is just worse than disgusting. It's second hand dangerous - to ignore all the hideous violent crime that has been committed by ilelgals who should nave have been here in the first place, especially after the less previous crimes they committed before extremely vicious, violent crimes afterwards.

Archived