THE BROWNS BOARD

Division SemiFinals live Chat room

gumby73

I think that Saints deserved it more than the Eagles. Played overall better on both sides, Philly seized the sloppy beginning by New Orleans. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the Browns offense carries on like last season ....... especially if Browns get Kubiak like I just posted the story in the Kitchens staff thread ....would love an offense like the saints ... so many weapons

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

I think that Saints deserved it more than the Eagles. Played overall better on both sides, Philly seized the sloppy beginning by New Orleans. 

Yep-you could tell the week off they had made 'em a quarter stale.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Who cares about a conference. We don’t route for conferences we root for schools. Anyone that Routes for a conference is mentally LRoutes for a conference is mentally Insane 

SEC SEC SEC!😵🤪

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Who? Have not been paying attention there.

Wilks DC

Jody Wright ex Bama

James Campen from Packers

Lots of rumors about Kubiak too on twitter ....says Browns OC will be a big hire and lots saying its Kubiak

2 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Wilks DC

Jody Wright ex Bama

James Campen from Packers

Lots of rumors about Kubiak too on twitter ....says Browns OC will be a big hire and lots saying its Kubiak

Kubiak would be the perfect hire. He was Elway's coach on the bench their entire playing careers together. Plus he's an Aggie. LOL!

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

Kubiak would be the perfect hire. He was Elway's coach on the bench their entire playing careers together.

Would he call the plays or Freddie ? Would Kubiak's ego allow Freddie to call the plays :)

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Kubiak would be the perfect hire. He was Elway's coach on the bench their entire playing careers together. Plus he's an Aggie. LOL!

We have an OC ....its not Kubiak

thanks again guys chatting ball over the weekend..i miss that call to dad, to talk weekend ball on sundays..you brothers, ease the pain..thanks again..🏈 Go Browns!!

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

SEC SEC SEC!😵🤪

Well all I know is that As far as actual schools are concerned,the university of Texas is the far better program at least in that state and TexAs far as actual schools are concerned,as A&M and the other is our second rate

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hey Nero, this bottle of Clio 2015 Jumilla is really great wine.! Drinking it with Lasagna.🤩

Spain makes some damn good ones!

My adventures in wine started with Spanish Rioja way back...  Many great wines that don't require a millionaire's budget to purchase...  

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Jesus H...  it's a slaughter.

True dat...  

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nap time. On to Philly/NO.

Turned it off at halftime, humiliation city- though I saw the Patriots gave them a couple TDs in garbage time.... 

9 hours ago, Flugel said:

As much as I agree with you here - Rivers is far from the biggest problem today.  Not for nothing but has NE punted or even been reduced to attempting a FG yet today?  

This is the closest thing I've seen to a forfeit in this year's post season.  You know how if you ever have a bad day and you hear someone else had a much worse day to the extent your day didn't feel that bad after all?  That's the Indy Colts feeling thankful they got to see SD look way worse than they did. 

Joey Bosa makes Casper the Friendly Ghost look mean in comparison today.  He's just a million miles away from being relevant, which makes his DC look even more worthless.  Melvin Ingram isn't much better except for 1 deflected pass.  And #20 (King)?   He looks like an 8 year old kid going against a very good NFL team.  He's absolutely killing his team more than NE is capable of. What a way to flush your season down the toilet.  NE is smart and all; but the bottom dwellers of the AFC East usually give NE a way better fight than this.

No guts, no glory, end of story...

So where was the Chargers pass rush?   Brady gets all freaking day to throw, there can be only one outcome.

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

So where was the Chargers pass rush?   Brady gets all freaking day to throw, there can be only one outcome.

KCs defense isn't very good either.  Brady is going to pick them apart next Sunday and New Englands defense looks like its ready to play now that its the playoffs. 

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

True dat...  

Turned it off at halftime, humiliation city- though I saw the Patriots gave them a couple TDs in garbage time.... 

Combination of factors I believe led to the Chargers lethargy:    A. Cold weather...they are no good in cold weather  B. Back to back trips to the east coast from the west coast.  Last week they came to Baltimore, this week they had to come to NE.    They went home in the meantime.

To me...the Chargers should have stayed east after their win vs. the Ravens.....they should have found a place in the Northeast to practice and to acclimate to the colder weather.   I don't know if that would have helped, but it certainly could not have hurt...based on the way they started out.  (the Jets I wager would have lent the Chargers their practice facilities)

Archived