THE BROWNS BOARD

Division SemiFinals live Chat room

gumby73

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Why does this game concern you?

Some of the things I like about Gus Bradley vs some of the similar things Wilks appears to do while trying to emulate the same coverages.  Little things and tweaks.  How both handle cover 3 would be one of those.    How Wilks asks his corners to contest on the outside is another.

edit: Worth saying I don't have a complete grasp on the ins and outs of Wilks' system.  Only what I perceive him to run after watching all I could find on youtube.  Reserving the right to change my mind but as of today I have some hesitance in this hire.

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Some of the things I like about Gus Bradley vs some of the similar things Wilks appears to do while trying to emulate the same coverages.  Little things and tweaks.  How both handle cover 3 would be one of those.    How Wilks asks his corners to contest on the outside is another.

edit: Worth saying I don't have a complete grasp on the ins and outs of Wilks' system.  Only what I perceive him to run after watching all I could find on youtube.  Reserving the right to change my mind but as of today I have some hesitance in this hire.

Ok... Not something that I really have a clue about so I'll take your word for it.  

Edelman vs Hill..Gronk vs Kelsey..may the best team that can legally cover win..Brady & Mahomo tossing it up..should be a good one..again! Pats-41 ?? Chargers 28...fireworks in NOLA..

The worst thing of the playoffs till now it's not that I missed picking both Colts and Chargers... It's the way they lost. There was no game at all in both cases, and I felt just like wasting 7 hours of my life for nothing... 

Could it be that from 7 only close games were both Cowboys'? Let's hope this improves, because I'm feeling pretty disappointed. 

been all about that team that wants to come out ready to play from the start gun.. The team that's more focused just jumps off the tv screen..games full of mojo swings..Saints needed to break that eagle swag on D right then after Latimore's pick..Shawn Peyton just did on punt fake..leads to TD--philly-14-7   

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Reports of the Patriots demise have been grossly exaggerated. 😝

Man, I really thought San Diego was going to punch them in the mouth today. Not so much. 

Could it be the weather factor. I don’t think the Chargers Have won a game where  the temperature was below freezing in 10 years. 

Peterson & Schwartz has Jernigan,Cox & Long playing po'ed at the world..the team that wins the trenches next half wins (and it's been crazy good)..Halftime-Philly 14-10..

Drew Brees made me double my money this year and two years ago when I had him for the 2016 and 2018 seasons in my FFL. Each year I put in $138 got back $280 for the season. Somebody got him last year that picked before me. He's Mr. Clutch.

had to be over a 90 (92/18 play over 11min ) yard drive with 3 backward penaltys. Saints go up 17-14.. am thinking the afc is in trouble..these 2 teams have db's that can stick like flypaper when called on..except M.Thomas & neither team has a M.Thomas.. 

I think that the Eagles D has played really well all game. They have kept an amazing Saints' offense to 20 points with 3000 minutes of possesion. 

Just now, Nero said:

I think that the Eagles D has played really well all game. They have kept an amazing Saints' offense to 20 points with 3000 minutes of possesion. 

Browns should of beat the Saints this past season ....

Archived