THE BROWNS BOARD

Division SemiFinals live Chat room

gumby73

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed this last week with Colts too..this #96 Denico Autry..he plays with his hair on fire every down..he's 6'4' 265 from Miss. St. and they don't care if he plays DT or DE..He started at DT than ran Patrick to pylon from inside..for a UTFA,taken from Oakland. That kid has a motor..  

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ticky tack foul

Kind of lame. Stupid move by the defender anyway.

as browns fans, we'd all love to throw the 🏈 at Cam for jumping offsides..thanks patrick (hit him the next time) it's kc 24-7..yawn

U all.can see how avg that colts D is, edpecially the front 7. I mean sheard is still serviceable and Margus is a man....but otherwise they're at best avg. But ebetfluss still coached them up to.a top 10 D. Really wanted to see what thst guy could do with our talent and bring over maybe margus in FA. 

1 DT with the length of 6'5" 310 Chris Jones please..KC has not played this well on defense most the season..Luck has not had much help all afternoon..TY once.. agree on call london..KC-31-13

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

1 DT with the length of 6'5" 310 Chris Jones please..KC has not played this well on defense most the season..Luck has not had much help all afternoon..TY once.. agree london..

Game was over the first 10 minutes.

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Game was over the first 10 minutes.

can't disagree..Chiefs looked fired up to play in all 3 departments..Colts started cold from start to finish. Colts looked lost playing  in the outdoor surrounding all day..We can travel & play this kind of game 👍 just need to win the chance from start to finish..  Edit--Final-KC 31-13

This should be fun..Zeke my favorite buckeye back..Verse Gurley my new local kid that grew up in the little town of Tarboro,N.C..Tarboro has 2 stop signs & 2 traffic lights in the whole little town..How Gurley drives in the big LA? I got nuthing;) #tarboropride

38 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

This should be fun..Zeke my favorite buckeye back..Verse Gurley my new local kid that grew up in the little town of Tarboro,N.C..Tarboro has 2 stop signs & 2 traffic lights in the whole little town..How Gurley drives in the big LA? I got nuthing;) #tarboropride

The #1 vs #2 RBs plus CJ Anderson is making some runs should keep Gurley fresh. I've got LAR.

14 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The #1 vs #2 RBs plus CJ Anderson is making some runs should keep Gurley fresh. I've got LAR.

Lines both sides of the ball are being taken over by the Rams as expected. This will end pretty much like the earlier game today IMO.

2 minutes ago, beare said:

would never guessed that cj would be the best rb in game

Neither would every team that cut him. He might be fresh at the right time of the season.

McVie's no dummy..3 games to possibly play in your season and CJ has got most the touches while Gurley was out..keeping two fresh backs with this OL is better than one..CJ looks much bigger than when he left the Panthers after week 10

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

McVie's no dummy..3 games to possibly play in your season and CJ has got most the touches while Gurley was out..keeping two fresh backs with this OL is better than one..CJ looks much bigger than when he left the Panthers after week 10

Broncos were idiots for letting him go. He was a very good back and helped them win a Superbowl.

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Broncos were idiots for letting him go. He was a very good back and helped them win a Superbowl.

I had him for years on my FL teams, he might have been running out of gas but an adequate backup on the right team.

LAR 23-7 and keeping DAL still breathing, they should be burying these guys. 10:03 3rd quarter.

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They will.

BTW Anderson is only 27, with 28 coming next month.

LAR 23-15 a one score game......they could have knocked them out in the first half. LAR -7 should still be good......I hope.

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

CJ is 27 signing a 4yr. deal in denver matching Mia. offer sheet of 18M..Released in den. to clear 4.5M in cap. Released free to Car. & Oak...playing for 92k with Rams..Carlos Hyde is 27, signed a 3 yr. deal for 15.25M which browns ate same 4.5M cap hit..Hyde was then traded for a 5th cus a coach can't see talent...Am guessing Elway should have left with Vance Joseph;) 

Archived