THE BROWNS BOARD

Ouch - Hue going to be gone from Bengals?

calfoxwc

Oh dear .....this has to be Michael Silver in drag

Elise JesseVerified account @Elise_JesseWLWT
FollowFollow @Elise_JesseWLWT
More

Before you jump for joy over the Hue Jackson firing, keep in mind... his evaluation of talent is top tier. He is the one who pushed the Cleveland Browns to draft Baker Mayfield and Miles Garrett.

Sorry- that demanded a Moderator edit.....  further Mod edit...  Had to look up who would be this clueless.. it's some chick  on Cinci WLWT....   

Just imagine if this dufus had got his way and we gave up a 2nd and 3rd for McCarron ...... Nick Chubb would be playing for another team right now ... :(

On 1/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, darren15 said:

Oh dear .....this has to be Michael Silver in drag

Elise JesseVerified account @Elise_JesseWLWT
FollowFollow @Elise_JesseWLWTe

Before you jump for joy over the Hue Jackson firing, keep in mind... his evaluation of talent is top tier. He is the one who pushed the Cleveland Browns to draft Baker Mayfield and Miles Garrett.

Sorry- that demanded a Moderator edit.....  further Mod edit...  Had to look up who would be this clueless.. it's some chick  on Cinci WLWT....   

And his pushing to take RG III off the scrap heap,  "Trust me" on Kessler, and his stellar handling of Deshone Kizer.  I'm shocked he didn't get nominated for Coach of the year.  :D 

EDIT: and I forgot to mention besides the above, Hue thought McCarron was worth a second and third, and the Raiders got him this past season for a fifth. Hue must have drank about a fifth if he though AJ was that good. 

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Jeez it’s been a bad 12 months or so for Hue. Some of it (most) his own doing and some of it not. 

He should take a break from the game. 

Hue may not have a CHOICE!  Nobody wants him. LOL

Mike

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Why would anybody want the worst coach in NFL history?

He's cheap and will pose for the camera...

Based on some of what I hear That There had to have been something else that went down behind closed doors to have some Browns players acting out against Hue but I don't know. I do not wish any harm to come to Hue in fact  I hope he gets what he wants in life. If I were him I would just take a year or 2 off and spend time with his family. I believe he will coach again, Mite be in the  NCAA but I would much rather coach there and not the pros.

11 hours ago, darren15 said:

Just imagine if this dufus had got his way and we gave up a 2nd and 3rd for McCarron ...... Nick Chubb would be playing for another team right now ... :(

And Sashi paid for Hue's sin by sabotaging the trade with unfiled paperwork. He tried to save Hueless from himself.

But when you are the worst game day coach in NFL history, there is no saving.

CABZ.gif  CPDa.gif 

the guy should not lead your kids elementary kickball team...Rant over!! see ya Cueball 🎱                         

8 hours ago, medicineman said:

Based on some of what I hear That There had to have been something else that went down behind closed doors to have some Browns players acting out against Hue but I don't know. I do not wish any harm to come to Hue in fact  I hope he gets what he wants in life. If I were him I would just take a year or 2 off and spend time with his family. I believe he will coach again, Mite be in the  NCAA but I would much rather coach there and not the pros.

Hope with his time off he comes to realize just how bad a coach he was. The Browns had enough talent to do better than 0-16. No sense in rehashing a few of his epic coaching fails. 

He's already made far more money than any of us will ever see, so enjoy your nice retirement Hue.

9 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

I still want our 3rd round pick back for Cody Kessler.  No, I don't trust him.

As funny as that is, Hue saying "Trust Me" on Kessler was the one and only time Hue took a bullet for someone else.

Cody Kessler wasn't his pick, it was a pure analytics pick. It had Sashi/DePodesta written all over it. 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

As funny as that is, Hue saying "Trust Me" on Kessler was the one and only time Hue took a bullet for someone else.

Cody Kessler wasn't his pick, it was a pure analytics pick. It had Sashi/DePodesta written all over it. 

Totally agree.   What the hell else do you expect him to say?   It might have worked out...never know.   He certainly tried hard when he played for us, just isn't quite good enough.   He'll have a nice long career as a backup and that ain't exactly a bad gig.

Archived