THE BROWNS BOARD

Hi Boys!

Guest mz.

First off, my name is Bambi and I hacked some dude named mz the pussy's account here, and this is my first post. I have been a Browns fan ever since they drafted Brian Robiskie (have you seen that butt!) and just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Here's a picture of me at work:

Gisele.Bundchen.VS.05.jpg

Hope to see some of you sexy guys at a tailgate soon!

XOXO

Bambi

First off, my name is Bambi and I hacked some dude named mz the pussy's account here, and this is my first post. I have been a Browns fan ever since they drafted Brian Robiskie (have you seen that butt!) and just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Here's a picture of me at work:

Gisele.Bundchen.VS.05.jpg

Hope to see some of you sexy guys at a tailgate soon!

XOXO

Bambi

Hello Giselle. I see they're hangin' a little to the right tonight. :lol:

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler...r-very-own.aspx

I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's ;)

Amber, if there are any spare PM treats going don't forget your admirers from across the pond! We don't get beauties like yoiu US gals over here, all the women have scabies and crooked yellow teeth, you'd be doing me a favour.

Howie. :)

Oh PS Amber, Why not come along to the tailgate on December 6th. It's a long way off but that should allow for ample planning, Adam need not come, he's more at home in the Muni I'm sure. Just your good self, Stan says he's going to light up an extra fire pit so there's probably no need to overdo it on the clothes front. Ta ta for now.

H

I'm so glad Amber has hijacked this thread.

I was more than a little disturbed at the idea of responding to mz the pussy disguised as "Bambi" disguised as Jizzelle.

Zombo

--BTW nice pic, Amber! (I obviously have Skippy's password so I can play both "Atenears" and "Lumbergh" on the weekends.)

Hi, I'm the actress Shep is banging on the side. I'm super famous and moving up the Maxim list and I love the Browns and showing pictures of myself to guys on boards like this, but let's not get into my daddy issues or need for male approval.

Would you rather see my ass or tits first?

Thats just plain vile.

I'm so glad Amber has hijacked this thread.

I was more than a little disturbed at the idea of responding to mz the pussy disguised as "Bambi" disguised as Jizzelle.

Zombo

--BTW nice pic, Amber! (I obviously have Skippy's password so I can play both "Atenears" and "Lumbergh" on the weekends.)

Pleanty more where that came from :lol:

Hi, I'm the actress Shep is banging on the side. I'm super famous and moving up the Maxim list and I love the Browns and showing pictures of myself to guys on boards like this, but let's not get into my daddy issues or need for male approval.

Would you rather see my ass or tits first?

Tits, obviously.

PS this is Bambi again. You'll know it's mz the pussy posting if the tone of the post is all argumentative and liberal.

XOXO mwah boys!

Of course I wanna see your tits, Not Megan Fox. Though I'm 100% straight, there is nothing hotter than hot girls kissing other hot girls. That's so hot! I'm not sure if guys on message boards like girls like me but oh well that's just who I am!

Toodles,

B

PS NMF: here's a pic of me at my senior prom at Ashtabula High!!! Go Owls!!!

gisele_bundchen300.jpg

Of course I wanna see your tits, Not Megan Fox. Though I'm 100% straight, there is nothing hotter than hot girls kissing other hot girls. That's so hot! I'm not sure if guys on message boards like girls like me but oh well that's just who I am!

Toodles,

B

PS NMF: here's a pic of me at my senior prom at Ashtabula High!!! Go Owls!!!

gisele_bundchen300.jpg

If you went to Ashtabula high within the last 10-12 years do you remember any Keen's from there.

I lived there for 2 years and went to state road and then moved south. God i miss the walleye's.

I'd do it with a chick, but only if it could become a sex tape which would make more and more boys I'll never meet get wood for me, which is how I fuel my self worth.

See, that's some "out of the box" thinking there, Not Megan Fox (They taught me that phrase at my "Intro to Business" class at my Jr. College here in Sandusky). Do you think we could do decent business selling this hot tape to guys on football message boards?

-B

PS 20% off for Browns Fans. Go Brady!!!!!!!

a girl's gotta eat, too.

You think I "dance" solely to piss my daddy off?

Oh and PS never regret any of your ink, Not Megan. All of mine (I have 7, including this cool "Fergie" one, you know that superhot and talented chick from the Black Eyed Peas, in Old English font on my lower back) are ones I'm gonna love, and will have superduper meaning for me, for like ever and ever!

Shep, mz the pussy, you guys are enjoying this FAR too much! :)

Yeah, I came home last night after a few beers and read this thread and I have to say I was confused at first ... and then I was downright scared.

Zombo

--But I still wanted to see their tits.

The experiment didn't really the results my hypothesis had predicted.

I can pinpoint some reasons for the lack of keyboard jizz on y'all's part. Perhaps next time it'll be double-blind and I won't use as recognizable a model as "Bambi". Live and learn, I guess.

But not a complete failure, though, as we did get Not Megan Fox and Bambi togther, and I'm guessing Amber very much wants to be their 'third,' being a kindred spirit and all...

Archived