THE BROWNS BOARD

Just an FYI Guys- from the Moderators

hoorta

I got an PM a few days ago that the personal attacks and name calling have gotten out of hand on this Forum.  I don't have the time to police here for inappropriate mudslinging. 

I don't like censoring anyone, but if you have an issue- report the post. Kathy is now the new top sheriff- and in case you missed it, Ghoolie is permanently gone- courtesy of her. But I'd strongly suggest not wasting the Moderation Crew's time reporting everything that you don't agree with. That might just get you a warning. 

So act like adults instead of throwing sand at one another like kids a sandbox. You can disagree minus the name calling.   

Larry  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I got an PM a few days ago that the personal attacks and name calling have gotten out of hand on this Forum.  I don't have the time to police here for inappropriate mudslinging. 

I don't like censoring anyone, but if you have an issue- report the post. Kathy is now the new top sheriff- and in case you missed it, Ghoolie is permanently gone- courtesy of her. But I'd strongly suggest not wasting the Moderation Crew's time reporting everything that you don't agree with. That might just get you a warning. 

So act like adults instead of throwing sand at one another like kids a sandbox. You can disagree minus the name calling.   

Larry  

How are we supposed to have serious political debates without calling each other JBlewit, mz the pussy the pussy, Tiamses, etc, or having multiple threads spammed with pictures of woodpeckers pecking on paper mache cocks? It'll be the end of the political board as we know it...

2 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

How are we supposed to have serious political debates without calling each other JBlewit, mz the pussy the pussy the Pussy, Tiamses, etc, or having multiple threads spammed with pictures of woodpeckers pecking on paper mache cocks? It'll be the end of the political board as we know it...

It's why I stay out of the sandbox JB.  LOL, so I think you (and anyone else of the regulars here) know who the primary offending party is..  :) So maybe he should cool it....  

As a moderator of this particular group I'd advise anybody that finds himself just to fucking embarrassed or outraged to go forward to find a Disney chat room to spend your time in. No idea which one of you pussies are crying about somebody calling you names. And I don't care if it's from the left to the right.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

As a moderator of this particular group I'd advise anybody that finds himself just to fucking embarrassed or outraged to go forward to find a Disney chat room to spend your time in. No idea which one of you pussies are crying about somebody calling you names. And I don't care if it's from the left to the right.

WSS

Preach it WSS!

48 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's why I stay out of the sandbox JB.  LOL, so I think you (and anyone else of the regulars here) know who the primary offending party is..  :) So maybe he should cool it....  

I have no idea who that could be, but it sounds like they really know how to discuss politics. 

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

How are we supposed to have serious political debates without calling each other JBlewit, mz the pussy the pussy the pussy, Tiamses, etc, or having multiple threads spammed with pictures of woodpeckers pecking on paper mache cocks? It'll be the end of the political board as we know it...

In all fairness, Stan is the one who made the auto correct to mz the pussy the pussy the pussy.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I don't know who it was but I can tell you who it wasn't and that is me. I have never complained to a mod about anything.

I complained about verbal assaults and threats on poster's family members a long time ago.

But generally, I dish it out when I keep getting it over and over and over.

With woody, the continual screwing up of thread subjects got old, along with all the other crap.

But it's typical liberal - they call names, then are "outraged" that they get name calling in return.

Posters who live in belligerent defaming glass houses throw stones and get mad when a "stone" gets thrown back at them.

It's what liberals do.

I'm happy to have it all stop. We have different opinions - just let it be what it is - differences in opinion.

or feeeeeeeelings.

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I complained about verbal assaults and threats on poster's family members a long time ago.

With woody, the continual screwing up of thread subjects got old, along with all the other crap.

But it's typical liberal - they call names, then are "outraged" that they get name calling in return.

Posters who live in belligerent defaming glass houses throw stones and get mad when a "stone" gets thrown back at them.

It's what liberals do.

I'm happy to have it all stop. We have different opinions - just let it be what it is - differences in opinion.

or feeeeeeeelings.

Actually Cal any threats are crossing a line and should be reported. As for the name calling I would agree with what WSS posted. Not a big deal.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

It's what liberals do.

or feeeeeeeelings.

Lol, you are fucking delusional. You're the biggest troll on the website besides Ghoolie, yet you're attempting to play it off like you're some innocent bystander being bullied. Give me a fucking break...

1 minute ago, jbluhm86 said:

Lol, you are fucking delusional. You're the biggest troll on the website besides Ghoolie, yet you're attempting to play it off like you're some innocent bystander being bullied. Give me a fucking break...

That's kind of his thing. Playing the victim while being the biggest perpetrator.

Cal, if you think I'm outraged over you calling me a name or posting a picture of a woodpecker you're delusional. All that stuff does is make you look like an idiot. I don't give two shits. 

Whatever I'm doing now that you apparently hate so much, isn't going to stop. No moderators contacted me about anything. I'm not who they were referring too lol. 

Also, someone saying something that you don't like in your thread isn't "screwing up" your thread. It's a dissenting opinion. And the correct response isn't to delete your thread....

But just like my posts with OBF in another thread, I know you won't get any of this and I'm wasting my time 

Steve says he is the moderator to complain to, but he will just give you a free ticket to Disneyworld. That is not moderating IMO and might lead someone else to go to the "Kathy" button. But until I searched for it yesterday, I did not even know where to find the complain about a post button. And now that we all know that it goes to Kathy, I would suggest to all to just get the free Disney trip. I did not really like seeing crazy Ghoolie have to leave, but I do understand all the extra time he took up trying to police his posts/threads. Even though it's easier to hit one button, I'll stick to ignore on cal until he truly lives up to that post of his that jbluhm86 copied that does not get filtered by "ignore". 

And as for the abusive behavior by cal, everyone here knows in the past month or so it has gotten worse. And I am the one who talked to hoorta about it asking him to review to see if that was a correct perception on my part or not and to get it stopped if it was. Had I known Steve was the mod here, I would have gone directly to him. I come here for discussion and difference in opinion, not junior high name calling because you don't like the Emporers's new clothes being pointed out as sadly lacking. And why did I complain? Because you can call me just about any name in the book without too much trouble. And in fact I might own up to some like "bastard", "jackass", "dumb shit", etc. But "cowardly" I will not tolerate from anyone. And there are a lot of vets out there whom I put my job on the line for from time to time in dealing with VA jackasses who would certainly tell you that is the total opposite of the truth. And there is some guy out there I never met who my commander wanted to bring in to rotate me out of the field because I had done my time. I refused the offer because I felt by then I knew how to stay alive and some newby might just get himself killed. Sorry, but cal just pushed the wrong fucking button.

10 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

nope. There are plenty of posters around here I'm absolutely fine with. Your post right there isn't all that bad, but it's how you roll when you are disagreed with, and your false narrative is completely rendered null and void.

With Woody, he started it a long time ago, same as a few others. I don't post on the Browns forum ANYTHING like I do here.

Think about that, and I respond in kind.  I don't start the trouble - I respond to it. Hannity is called everything nasty, and he just hasconservative viewpoints.

You libs ridicule Christian's beliefs, Woody has ridiculed my stories, ridiculed God, etc etc. There isn't any reason for you libs to get away with what you eventually whine about to the mods.

Have a nice day, fellow poster. LOL photo-1528564031703-bf3181c2294e?ixlib=r

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, if you think I'm outraged over you calling me a name or posting a picture of a woodpecker you're delusional. All that stuff does is make you look like an idiot. I don't give two shits. 

Whatever I'm doing now that you apparently hate so much, isn't going to stop. No moderators contacted me about anything. I'm not who they were referring too lol. 

Also, someone saying something that you don't like in your thread isn't "screwing up" your thread. It's a dissenting opinion. And the correct response isn't to delete your thread....

But just like my posts with OBF in another thread, I know you won't get any of this and I'm wasting my time 

HAHAHAHA.

A. You started your woodpecker crap - by changing every subject you couldn't talk intelligently about, which is most of them.

B. I told a serious story once, to answer someone's legit question, and you ridiculed my Christian beliefs for months.

C. You don't dissent, you ask distorted questions because you are too young to be able to have stories to tell, or experiences in life to give you relevant perspective.

D. Nobody has contacted me either. I've stopped letting you know you keep being a woodpecker a bunch of times, and you just get worse about your slurs and ridicule retorts.

E.When you are wrong, there is nothing to get. In your arguments with most other posters, you are clearly and completely wrong.

H. Have a nice day.

I. red_bellied_woodpecker_snowflake_pewter_

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But "cowardly" I will not tolerate from anyone. Sorry, but cal just pushed the wrong fucking button.

A. I SAID your constant and ignorant and repetitive forever rants against Pres Trump were getting old - you couldn't come up with ONE REASON why you called him everything you could think of that was nasty.

B. It is a given your emotional knee jerk screaming about Pres Trump can be quickly shown to be *** NOT *** legit. You hate that. I don't care.

C. I also showed every person on this forum that you blatantly called me a "fool". Want me to show it to the mods? LOL

D. I called your HUNDREDS? thousands? of repetitive slurs against Pres Trump, completely/totally unfounded allegations, "cowardly lyin". I never called you a coward. "Cowardly Lyin" is when the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz bloviates aggressively about how he's so brave, then quietly admits he isn't. Similar to what you do - you bloviate aggressively, repeatedly, with vicious slurs vs Pres Trump most every thread, but you have zero evidence for having said it. So, "sorry", I never called you a coward, dude. I've said in the past that we have a lot in common - except for your liberal politics. Get over yourself - being a false claimed "victim" because you can't support your enraged slurs against Pres Trump in any way, shape or form is your own doing.

E. I know your background - we've talked - I talked about my cousin who was in Laos and Cambodia. I would never call you a coward.

But seriously - bloviate about Pres Trump with zero justification, outside that you lost the election, and your bloviating reminds me of the Cowardly Lion bloviating about how he's so scary - but then admits he isn't.

You got nothin - your Trump hate is irrational, to me.

F. Have a nice day not reading any of this.2dd815a2365d3a3be87d944dc50cba24--funny-

just for the record to the mods:

On 12/20/2018 at 6:21 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

You're a fool cal.

that is the complainer liberal smarting off, but whining later about being called names. Typical liberal emoting.

back to more civil discourse I hope...

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

$500 of mine own money...  For you kids to box it out.   It'll stay on the table. 

I've moved on and have read none of the cal responses that are on ignore. It's just staying that way for now.

you can almost bet that 500 it was cal that complained, despite being the worst offender here. The guys on the right have utterly shitstarted for years now but noowwww it's getting out of hand when they have more than one or two people that are scooping it back at them. Sorry boys, you set this table now sit down stfu and eat your chunky soup. 

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

you can almost bet that 500 it was cal that complained, despite being the worst offender here. The guys on the right have utterly shitstarted for years now but noowwww it's getting out of hand when they have more than one or two people that are scooping it back at them. Sorry boys, you set this table now sit down stfu and eat your chunky soup. 

Well now that we know it was from the lefty side of the debate I bet you are covered in shame for casting aspersions at us on the right.😅

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Steve says he is the moderator to complain to, but he will just give you a free ticket to Disneyworld. That is not moderating IMO and might lead someone else to go to the "Kathy" button. But until I searched for it yesterday, I did not even know where to find the complain about a post button. And now that we all know that it goes to Kathy, I would suggest to all to just get the free Disney trip. I did not really like seeing crazy Ghoolie have to leave, but I do understand all the extra time he took up trying to police his posts/threads. Even though it's easier to hit one button, I'll stick to ignore on cal until he truly lives up to that post of his that jbluhm86 copied that does not get filtered by "ignore". 

And as for the abusive behavior by cal, everyone here knows in the past month or so it has gotten worse. And I am the one who talked to hoorta about it asking him to review to see if that was a correct perception on my part or not and to get it stopped if it was. Had I known Steve was the mod here, I would have gone directly to him. I come here for discussion and difference in opinion, not junior high name calling because you don't like the Emporers's new clothes being pointed out as sadly lacking. And why did I complain? Because you can call me just about any name in the book without too much trouble. And in fact I might own up to some like "bastard", "jackass", "dumb shit", etc. But "cowardly" I will not tolerate from anyone. And there are a lot of vets out there whom I put my job on the line for from time to time in dealing with VA jackasses who would certainly tell you that is the total opposite of the truth. And there is some guy out there I never met who my commander wanted to bring in to rotate me out of the field because I had done my time. I refused the offer because I felt by then I knew how to stay alive and some newby might just get himself killed. Sorry, but cal just pushed the wrong fucking button.

Srsly dude? I didnt see this before i posted but cmon man....this hasnt just "recently" got out of hand. My furst week here i was called a baby killer cause i stated i was pro "choice", which means if women "choose" to have a baby that is also their business and not mine....a d ive been at war with these twats ever since. Running to any moderator here gets u nowhere unless u've had a couple beers with the person....than u can get people timed out for doing the exact same shit u do weekly. 

Thats just the way it works here, theres a good ole boys club here and if u complain about it ur a snowflake but they can run and complain about anything. U literally just gave them something to clown on  u for. That was a bad job out of u tex. I get where ur coming from tho.....beleive me. Ive been zombo'd more than anyone on this forum so im acutely aware of the double standards

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Srsly dude? I didnt see this before i posted but cmon man....this hasnt just "recently" got out of hand. My furst week here i was called a baby killer cause i stated i was pro "choice", which means if women "choose" to have a baby that is also their business and not mine....a d ive been at war with these twats ever since. Running to any moderator here gets u nowhere unless u've had a couple beers with the person....than u can get people timed out for doing the exact same shit u do weekly. 

Thats just the way it works here, theres a good ole boys club here and if u complain about it ur a snowflake but they can run and complain about anything. U literally just gave them something to clown on  u for. That was a bad job out of u tex. I get where ur coming from tho.....beleive me. Ive been zombo'd more than anyone on this forum so im acutely aware of the double standards

I've complained only twice since coming here. Once on the football board for an obvious Browns hater. hoorta was already onto it, gave warnings and then banned the guy.

The second was this time with cal. I was only asking for an independent review of recent posts and if hoorta concurred, at least talk to cal to tone it down. Apparently he reviewed and asked all of us to tone it down with this thread. I never asked for a removal or a ban of cal and never used the "report post" button which we all now know goes to Kathy. I strongly recommend no one ever use that button. It might cause an inadvertent ban.

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I didn't know who it was until he fessed up. But I did guess it was one of the guys on the left because if not they might have come to me instead of crying to hoorta. By the way I read your next post as well and apparently you think you've been unfairly targeted. My moderation guidelines are pretty simple and I think everyone knows them but I think it's evident that even though Cal is more prolific there is nobody more abusive and obnoxious than you. But getting one's feathers ruffled is something to be expected in any political chat room or message board.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I didn't know who it was until he fessed up. But I did guess it was one of the guys on the left because if not they might have come to me instead of crying to hoorta. d

WSS

And just to clarify I was not aware Steve was the moderator here, I thought hoorta was for most of the BB. Otherwise I would have gone directly to Steve asking for a review. Again, leave the "report post" button alone please everyone. No good can come of that.

Archived