THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleaning House

darren15

Damn clickbait title, darren! 

I almost miss a beat thinking that we were signing him as our OC. Scary stuff.

40 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Interesting...  Of course, he got fired as the Bengals OC....   Famous Amos next?   

Rumored to be gone(Anus Jones) to Tampa with BA...

5 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Josh Cribbs gone .... Joe Thomas O line coach ?

I'm pretty sure JT has said on more than one occasion , he has no desire for the hours and rigors of coaching...

27 minutes ago, AP1 said:

Coaches Leaving

...including some assistants many hoped would stick around.

link reads offensive assistant BoB Saunders..Is this to read Al Saunders?maybe or Is Bob maybe Al Saunders kid? 

As far as OL coaches, LeCharles Bentley is one of the top private OL consultants in the nation. He's on the ball. 

Jeff Saturday, in the mold of Doug Pederson and Frank Reich, is a high school coach in GA and is having substantial success. 

I don't know that LCB would stray from his personal brand and product and equipment lines.

I don't expect coaches with NFL pedigree that are successful in high school to stay at that level long.

7 hours ago, AP1 said:

As far as OL coaches, LeCharles Bentley is one of the top private OL consultants in the nation. He's on the ball. 

Jeff Saturday, in the mold of Doug Pederson and Frank Reich, is a high school coach in GA and is having substantial success. 

I don't know that LCB would stray from his personal brand and product and equipment lines.

I don't expect coaches with NFL pedigree that are successful in high school to stay at that level long.

True, and Saturday would be a good choice.  My feeling is the guys who take a head coaching position with a HS are looking to grab a college job...maybe step right in as a head coach and a mid sized school.  They aren't going to go straight to OSU or Florida, but they could find their way to a Appy State or Furman.

52 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

True, and Saturday would be a good choice.  My feeling is the guys who take a head coaching position with a HS are looking to grab a college job...maybe step right in as a head coach and a mid sized school.  They aren't going to go straight to OSU or Florida, but they could find their way to a Appy State or Furman.

I'd sure like to be a Fur man coach. How do I get that job? Does it require a demo?🤗

Just now, The Gipper said:

Who are you talking about?

my original post was merged into this one .....heading was Zampese and post was fired ....

Archived