THE BROWNS BOARD

Leftist political dogma vs Pres Trump's excellent appointments

calfoxwc

Saves America.

2nd Amendment will always kick liberal ass. That is why it exists. Because leftists desire free stuff, and the power to effect

tyranny.

and they won't stop bitching and whining. ever.

because they will never win.

Elistist Schmeettist.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/ammoland-quoted-in-the-new-york-times-on-second-amendment/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=3e2f8c3956-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-3e2f8c3956-20770865#axzz5bw5dxko7

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Saves America.

2nd Amendment will always kick liberal ass. That is why it exists. Because leftists desire free stuff, and the power to effect

tyranny.

and they won't stop bitching and whining. ever.

because they will never win.

Elistist Schmeettist.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/ammoland-quoted-in-the-new-york-times-on-second-amendment/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=3e2f8c3956-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-3e2f8c3956-20770865#axzz5bw5dxko7

Yeah?

WSS

7 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I get where Steve is going. 

The ultra left will eventually get what they want just on what kind of time table. With Trump’s help with setting EO examples, they can get there just a bit faster. 

Whether or not Trump has much to do with it look back 50 years and select any issue you want oh, that you might have an opinion on. Tell me if things are becoming more conservative or more liberal? One step forward two steps back.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Whether or not Trump has much to do with it look back 50 years and select any issue you want oh, that you might have an opinion on. Tell me if things are becoming more conservative or more liberal? One step forward two steps back.

WSS

I have already admitted it is a losing effort. Just trying to delay the clock. 

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

So..  like... Women voting, racial equality, etc...

Steps back?

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh so things considered liberal for their time more than 50 years ago are good. But since then, all steps back?

Yes.

The two issues you cited back in history are no longer issues of equality they are now issues with preferential treatment. I know you enjoy that because it pisses off some of the people on the far right. Understood.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes.

The two issues you cited back in history are no longer issues of equality they are now issues with preferential treatment. I know you enjoy that because it pisses off some of the people on the far right. Understood.

WSS

It's like you can't make a post with declaring something I supposedly believe in order to make you feel more right...

Typical

Steve

They were liberal issues back then. 

Protections in the workplace regarding sexual preference. Or for females in the workplace. Steps back?

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's like you can't make a post with declaring something I supposedly believe in order to make you feel more right...

Typical

Steve

They were liberal issues back then. 

Protections in the workplace regarding sexual preference. Or for females in the workplace. Steps back?

Oh I wasn't attempting to State something you never said. Just pointing oyt you don't understand the issue. Seems like you're having a problem following the whole idea. 

As for sexual preferences in the workplace, many businesses don't want to hire blacks or women or homosexuals because it's too hard to fire them if they do a bad job. It's no longer equality for women it's preferential treatment . I'm sure if you fucked up your employers could boot you out of there like shit through a goose. If you actually were homosexual, which you probably aren't, you can start screaming about discrimination.

So there is your step back.

WSS

Archived