THE BROWNS BOARD

KITCHENS NEW HEAD COACH

darren15

and youre swallowing a story he simply made up, with no more evidence than Stefanski, Depo, and Berry being ivy league graduates.  MKC even did a story, early on in the coaching search about the Dorsey ties to Stefanski and how he tried to hire him instead of Haley last year.

I dont care if he reports from Berea everyday...he burned his bridges long ago, and has no sources left inside the building.    

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

He reports from Berea only every day.

as i said in the other thread...thats irrelevant.  he actually has less access than MKC...

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/01/kevin-stefanski-coming-in-for-2nd-interview-with-browns-per-report-could-be-a-finalist-along-with-freddie-kitchens.html

One league source also told cleveland.com that GM John Dorsey had Stefanski on his radar for Browns offensive coordinator this season before Hue Jackson hired Todd Haley.

so...stephanski was depo's guy, right? or could groosi just be making shit up...again?

Congrats Freddie.. And thank you for what you gave us 3 GGG... You're welcome in My house any ol time...

14 minutes ago, Baking up Turnovers said:

https://thebiglead.com/2019/01/09/the-cleveland-browns-freddie-kitchens-and-the-bleak-history-of-teams-promoting-from-within/

Looks like another bad move by the Browns. They should have hired a coach that would have put an end to Baker's off the field nonsense like McCarthy or Arians but instead went with a guy who let it happen throughout the second half of the season. Oh well. All we can do is hope for the best. 

What is Mayfield's off the field "nonsense"?

7 minutes ago, choco said:

and youre swallowing a story he simply made up, with no more evidence than Stefanski, Depo, and Berry being ivy league graduates.  MKC even did a story, early on in the coaching search about the Dorsey ties to Stefanski and how he tried to hire him instead of Haley last year.

I dont care if he reports from Berea everyday...he burned his bridges long ago, and has no sources left inside the building.    

talk about simply making up stories....you seem to have followed suit.

17 minutes ago, Baking up Turnovers said:

https://thebiglead.com/2019/01/09/the-cleveland-browns-freddie-kitchens-and-the-bleak-history-of-teams-promoting-from-within/

Looks like another bad move by the Browns. They should have hired a coach that would have put an end to Baker's off the field nonsense like McCarthy or Arians but instead went with a guy who let it happen throughout the second half of the season. Oh well. All we can do is hope for the best. 

Get rid of this troll please.  

20 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Yeah that huge SuperBowl ring on his finger is far inferior to a guy who went from RB Coach to OC to HC in under a year, for sure. How many Super Bowls has Freddie been to, again? 

It's been pointed out- no Super Bowl winning Coach has ever repeated with another team- so there. 

38 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Browns and Mike McCarthy was never a match. That was never going anywhere. Too much like Green Bay 2.0 for both sides

Exactly- Dorsey had enough exposure to McCarthy in Green Bay- and Wolf had even more- they thought so little about Mike, they didn't even bother bringing him in for an interview.  

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No, let him be.    See the following:

If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the process of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.

— Justice Louis Brandeis in the Whitney vs. California opinion.[6]

23 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Please go away for fucks sake .....

23 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The fuck back to the Ravens board. 

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I kicked him off for a week....  

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No, let him be.    See the following:

If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the process of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.

— Justice Louis Brandeis in the Whitney vs. California opinion.[6]

Sorry Gip, motion overruled.  :)   

11 minutes ago, Louisville Slugger said:

So with the whole emphasis on character I would assume were going to bring in Dan Campbell to be OC. I have no idea what DC were going to go with which is more important. I have been buying into the thought of going back to the 3-4 with so much Dline talent available this year

I would think Dorsey & Freddie are smart enough to realize you don't blow up your base defensive scheme...Then Welcome to "The Valley of Misfit Players". I would hope it will be a 4-3 guy...  

47 minutes ago, Louisville Slugger said:

So with the whole emphasis on character I would assume were going to bring in Dan Campbell to be OC. I have no idea what DC were going to go with which is more important. I have been buying into the thought of going back to the 3-4 with so much Dline talent available this year

U dont go to a 34 when u have one of the best 43 up and coming talent in the league

Im delighted with the hire because it means they know exactly what they want to do. And what is right to do. Match the HC and the offensive scheme with Baker. That’s his main and almost only job. Get the best out of Baker Mayfield. The OC who comes in will be Freddie’s choice and the same mindset will be set from day one. As soon as he got the OC job from Haley he set about getting the players involved in how they played going forward. That’s a coach that knows how to get players onside and what they appreciate  

Someone will else will run the defense. Someone else will bring in free agents and someone else will manage the cap. Someone else will scout college players. 

Freddie and Baker matching was the key to this hire. 

Oh and just another reason Baking is gone for a week.. Here's what his pal Cow-pie had to say about the Browns coaching search- too bad I can't ban him. Need anymore proof Colon hates the Browns and Baker?   

"Colin Cowherd said that it was "lazy" and the Browns' job wasn't as attractive as reported due to the NFL having an unfavorable opinion of Baker Mayfield and his antics. Why did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates?" 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Oh and just another reason Baking is gone for a week.. Here's what his pal Cow-pie had to say about the Browns coaching search- too bad I can't ban him. Need anymore proof Colon hates the Browns and Baker?   

"Colin Cowherd said that it was "lazy" and the Browns' job wasn't as attractive as reported due to the NFL having an unfavorable opinion of Baker Mayfield and his antics. Why did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates?" 

Kingsbury and LeFleur were not scraping the barrel ?

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And you know because you are in there every day?   I think you are just Dusty Springfielding this whole thing.

So 2 beat reports have conflicting stories .... Is the one that's correct the one you agree with?

Archived