THE BROWNS BOARD

Need an Oval Office drinking game idea for tonite...

Tour2ma

Well once again trump reverts to talking in a manner his drooling sychophant base responds to but just incapable of making a succinct, cogent argument for a border wall. There absolutely is an argument for barriers at certain locations but he reverts to discredited assertions of where the majority of drugs come from and ofc he has to resurrect the "some are good people but most are murderers and rapists" red meat for his brain dead Retarded constituency.

I want to be very clear that im not hyperbolizing or bullshitting in any way...u can catch me early in the morning before my first shit or cup of coffee and i could still put a better argume t together for a border wall. Im mot going to say i could change the majority of americans minds on this....thats impossible to know. But what i do know is i could at least stimulate inrelligent debate about wgat kind of a wall and where it might be needed but whats more important is vastly increasing the load the che k points can handle so they have more time to scan vehicles with better equipment. 

And none of thst is terribly next level thinking. The guy is just a monkey. And then there was the owl and the scarecrow from wizard of oz.....i mean "where am i" kind of amazeballs shit. Literally newspaper cartoon characters. 

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You have to admit it takes a little wind out of the sails of the self righteous lefties when the champions they select for the battle between good and evil are Chuck and Nancy.

🤣

WSS

You mean those same two who easily goaded him into taking full responsibility for the shutdown? For a conman he sure was an easy mark.🤭

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Who cares, seriously? 

WSS

Apparently you do since you brought them up. I don't really care. It's just an observation. Conmen are really hard to con. They have all the tricks themselves. It's why I refer to him as the Rainman. He's continues to do a great con on his gullible base. I give him credit for that for sure.🤴👺

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Apparently you do since you brought them up. I don't really care. It's just an observation. Conmen are really hard to con. They have all the tricks themselves. It's why I refer to him as the Rainman. He's continues to do a great con on his gullible base. I give him credit for that for sure.🤴👺

Again, it's hilarious the posters that are up his ass now are the same ones that first called him out as a conman

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No actually it's along the lines of telling your kid if you come home past curfew you aren't going to the dance. She comes back an hour late had no dance. Yes I guess pop takes responsibility for that. Sorry it was hard to understand.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Again, it's hilarious the posters that are up his ass now are the same ones that first called him out as a conman

This is an interesting turn. Guy who is deemed to be a conman carnival barker is later turned into man of the people who never tells a lie once he is elected Pres with the required letter beside the name. Being dogmatically dedicated to political parties is no good.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This is an interesting turn. Guy who is deemed to be a conman carnival barker is later turned into man of the people who never tells a lie once he is elected Pres with the required letter beside the name. Being dogmatically dedicated to political parties is no good.

That was a circus barker, not a carnival barker. And given the circus tent called the WH, it is definitely apropos. One one guy is wrapped into 3 to save money.🤴👺🤡

U know how newspaper political cartoons blow up people characteristics? They must look at chuck and nancy pictures shoulder to.shoulder and struggle to.figure out how to make this look more preposterously hilarious.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/schumer-pelosis-response-to-trumps-address-becomes-instant-meme-sensation-on-twitter/

Archived