THE BROWNS BOARD

Its 60 deg today...

Clevfan4life

way back in the early sixties, I was in the fifth grade, one of my Christmas presents was a clue, to another clue, etc, until I discovered my new and first shotgun - single shot 12 gauge I' still have and love, in the trunk of our car. I went outside in my jammies and tshirt, and it was warm as a nice fall day.

I hope big serious chill factors stop a tick infestiation of Ohio. Last year it was crazy.

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I hope big serious chill factors stop a tick infestiation of Ohio. Last year it was crazy.

Theres lots of reasons why cold is good. Not MN keep ur car running all night kind of cold, but cold nonetheless. Its important. And pests also factor in on this. Im more worried about allergens tho....they already make certain parts of the year so miserable for so many and the hot/cold snaps make them worse

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

way back in the early sixties, I was in the fifth grade, one of my Christmas presents was a clue, to another clue, etc, until I discovered my new and first shotgun - single shot 12 gauge I' still have and love, in the trunk of our car. I went outside in my jammies and tshirt, and it was warm as a nice fall day.

Last winter was way colder than this winter so far.

Archived