THE BROWNS BOARD

Antonio Brown

domcucch1994

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

I follow the steelers as closely as anyone I know. Hell I pay a subscription fee to read material from one of the steelers scouts. 

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/2019/01/15/pittsburgh-steelers-mike-munchak-denver-broncos-offensive-line-coach/stories/201901150145

Here is a link Choco, you dip shit.

You talk like you run a nfl team, mention the opinions of other teams based on your own bs opinion. You didn't say anything above that isn't 100% based on hersay or your own opinion. Where do you live in Pittsburgh?

Perrysville Ave in Riverview park, 2 mile from ketchup stadium. 

Lots of insider friends man...work with yinzers. Ya see, paid sites are for anyone who wants to pay...not just you. Perhaps you don't talk to your family, or theyre as clueless as you.

So please...Ben's shelf life is completely contingent on how the team does next year. And by the looks of it, it could be a long year...franchise QB, minimal weapons, pathetic defense. That gravy trains ending soon...and we will never see you again.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

We lost shazier to a freak injury otherwise the defense would be infinitely better. Ben is going to play for as long as the offensive line keeps him clean and as it stands the steelers have one of the best in the league. I expect him to sign another 3 to 4 year extension and health permitting will see it through. It's also easy to "hit the draft out of the park" when you draft inside the top 10 every single season vs drafting in the 20's and even still the steelers smacked the watt draft out of the park. How soon it seems you've forgotten seeing as Watt, juju and Connor all came out of that draft.

If Shazier? What was, not is. The Browns would be a Super Bowl team IF Dorsey was here instead of Kansas City a few years ago building the Chiefs into one....  

Dorsey matched you this year with Callaway and Avery in the lower rounds, and whomped you with Mayfield, Ward and Chubb.  How's that 2018 draft class doing? Looking at the depth chart, seems like you drafted a bunch of backups. Only a Steeler homer would think Ben's going to play another 3-4 years, and at a high level on top of that. I suppose Joe Haden is good for another 3-4 too. :D 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

If Shazier? What was, not is. The Browns would be a Super Bowl team IF Dorsey was here instead of Kansas City a few years ago building the Chiefs into one....  

Dorsey matched you this year with Callaway and Avery in the lower rounds, and whomped you with Mayfield, Ward and Chubb.  How's that 2018 draft class doing? Looking at the depth chart, seems like you drafted a bunch of backups. Only a Steeler homer would think Ben's going to play another 3-4 years, and at a high level on top of that. I suppose Joe Haden is good for another 3-4 too. :D 

Joe haden has been great the entire time he's been here. Edmunds started as a rookie. You guys drafted number one overall. Gtfo out with draft class comparisons. I expect better from you. Washington was odd man out this season but won't be next year. Rudolph is behind Ben as a development project. Chuks has already had some starter duty and played well. You may want to check jaylen samuels stats when Connor went down. I fully expect the stupid bs from Santa (gipper) but far less from you. Soooo no the 2018 class has been pretty good and Marcus Allen will very likely see more time this coming season. As a Browns fan you of course hope the steelers fall off. Unfortunately for you and the rest I've been reading the same shit for a decade here. How many times did Ben get sacked this season? I see no reason he won't be able to play at least another three barring injury.

5 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Except his nephew posts on the steeler sub on reddit and said exactly the same. He came back from not getting the head coaching job in Denver and was going to negotiate a new contract with the steelers. Instead the Broncos called again and offered him the offensive line job and he took it. 

Yet another example of you "predicting the demise" of the steelers like you have for the last ten years. Sarrett was promoted immediately and for good reason, he too is a good coach. I'm sorry you and Choco think you are clairvoyant and don't need to read.

Are you still on here menstruating?

4 hours ago, Vagitron said:

We lost shazier to a freak injury otherwise the defense would be infinitely better. Ben is going to play for as long as the offensive line keeps him clean and as it stands the steelers have one of the best in the league. I expect him to sign another 3 to 4 year extension and health permitting will see it through. It's also easy to "hit the draft out of the park" when you draft inside the top 10 every single season vs drafting in the 20's and even still the steelers smacked the watt draft out of the park. How soon it seems you've forgotten seeing as Watt, juju and Connor all came out of that draft.

The Steelers offensive line was one of the best in the league because they had like Munchak coaching it which they no longer have so that best in the league is out the windows 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The Steelers offensive line was one of the best in the league because they had like Munchak coaching it which they no longer have so that best in the league is out the windows 

Don't worry Gipper, Vag is hallucinating the Steeler gravy train will never end....  

Just now, hoorta said:

Don't worry Gipper, Vag is hallucinating the Steeler gravy train will never end....  

He thinks because the team was good in the past that means they will always be good. Then shouldn’t it be the fact that if a team is always bad it will always be bad in the future. Maybe he should’ve consulted Chuck Noll all about that because if that was the case he would not of bothered to of taken the Steelers job back in 1969. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

He thinks because the team was good in the past that means they will always be good. Then shouldn’t it be the fact that if a team is always bad it will always be bad in the future. Maybe he should’ve consulted Chuck Noll all about that because if that was the case he would not of bothered to of taken the Steelers job back in 1969. 

Exactly what I said, if you'd check my posts... Lalalalala, it's all wonderful in Steeler land. We're the mighty Steelers- even though we didn't make the playoffs this year....  Are you seeing third place in the AFC North this year?    

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

kinda interesting that he decided to ignore me tho...🤣

dudes out to lunch...as i said, real steeler fans are sweating, at the very least.  they see the window closing.  Vag is just an apologist fanboy that reads cheerleader takes like fidipaldo and dulac, then yuks it up as gospel.  problem in pitt is that if the beat writers levy too much criticism, their access to the team gets removed.  its how rooney keeps the positive narrative in the limelight.  

First football coach to take a job in another city because his daughter lives there. Especially since his Mother, Father and Sisters live in PA and the Penn State alum has connections throughout the state.

The Broncos have a Defensive coach, haven't picked an offensive coordinator yet, and Munch has already grabbed the OL job ... that's how bad he wanted off the set of the Kardashians .

Zombo

13 hours ago, choco said:

Forgot one thing vag...

I'll just leave this here for ya...

https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/17/mike-munchak-cites-family-as-reason-for-turning-down-cardinals-job/

Just munch using the same xcuse to stay in Pittsburgh last year...nothing big 😂

I'm fairly certain Munchak just left Pittsburgh for Denver...

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/2019/01/15/pittsburgh-steelers-mike-munchak-denver-broncos-offensive-line-coach/stories/201901150145

32 minutes ago, Bigalow80 said:

uh...yup.  what i posted was an article from last year where munch cites family to stay in pitt, rather than take a job in arizona.

so, cites family to stay in pitt.  also cites family to leave pitt.

its a crock of shit that Vag guzzled the first chance he got.

1 hour ago, choco said:

kinda interesting that he decided to ignore me tho...🤣

dudes out to lunch...as i said, real steeler fans are sweating, at the very least.  they see the window closing.  Vag is just an apologist fanboy that reads cheerleader takes like fidipaldo and dulac, then yuks it up as gospel.  problem in pitt is that if the beat writers levy too much criticism, their access to the team gets removed.  its how rooney keeps the positive narrative in the limelight.  

I read wexell and kozora and only mentioned paying as a indicator that I go out of my way to follow along. It's okay to try and make it about me "not following along" if it will make you feel better about me denying the demise. Further more the "average steeler fan" is an idiot just like the average Browns fan. I'm a "yinzer" and a proud one in certain capacities but a yinzer when it comes to sports is defined in my mind and a lot of others as a dip shit that follows sound bites and acts in a reactionary manner. You may think you are getting the heartbeat of the fan base being that close to the stadium but you just aren't. The rational fans are dragging their ass across the floor all over social media. I also can't stand most of what is said on 93.7 and that's the only real full time radio gig in town. The fan includes both Ron cook and andrew fillipponi and they are both blow hards.

Brown still isn't gone and is unlikely to be gone. Yet somehow the loss of bell and potentially brown makes the steelers talent less? In what world? Our offensive line is all world, our defensive line is ridiculously good. TJ watt had more pressures than von Miller and IF brown is traded it's going to be at LEAST another first round pick which will also be from a cash + team. The latter normally means a higher draft pick due to lack of total team talent or youth. 

Let's also mention the steelers and their ability to draft wr's. Just in the last ten years you have Brown, sanders, Wallace and juju. Wallace left and flaked out but the other three are tremendous. Are the steelers just going to forget how to draft them now? Washington didn't get a chance to see the field much due.to the talent log jam and some rookie miscues. Keep talking about the steelers demise and I will keep rubbing it in when you are wrong.

44 minutes ago, choco said:

uh...yup.  what i posted was an article from last year where munch cites family to stay in pitt, rather than take a job in arizona.

so, cites family to stay in pitt.  also cites family to leave pitt.

its a crock of shit that Vag guzzled the first chance he got.

What part of his nephew routinely posts on my primary steeler board didn't you read the first time. I also don't know when his family moved to Denver and la. Arizona isn't Denver, his daughter LIVES in Denver. She LIVES in Denver. Did you read it this time?

And I didn't want munchak to leave, it's a blow for sure but only because I haven't seen how the team performs under Sarrett. However Sarrett is loved by the lineman and learned under munchak. I'm just not a reactionary spoiled twat like some of our fan base is on the regular.

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Brown still isn't gone and is unlikely to be gone. Yet somehow the loss of bell and potentially brown makes the steelers talent less?

Yes....because the RB talent you have now is not as good as it was with him. Again, no disparagement to Conner who played well....but he is just not as good.

In what world?

Planet Earth...ever hear of it?

Our offensive line is all world,

It WAS ....when coached by Munchak...now, it remains to be seen.  

our defensive line is ridiculously good.

Its pretty good...not ridiculously good.  Not Top Ten.  And you have no DL anywhere near as good as Myles Garrett. Maybe overall the Spermsuckers DL is better than the Browns...but it is marginally so.

TJ watt had more pressures than von Miller and IF brown is traded it's going to be at LEAST another first round pick which will also be from a cash + team. The latter normally means a higher draft pick due to lack of total team talent or youth. 

Again...you are one fucking idiot if you think that they will get a first rounder out of Brown.  A. he is aging (by your own admission Smith has passed him by) B. A fire sale means getting lowballed.  C. If you keep him....that team will officially have to be declared to be run by idiots)

Let's also mention the steelers and their ability to draft wr's. Just in the last ten years you have Brown, sanders, Wallace and juju. Wallace left and flaked out but the other three are tremendous. Are the steelers just going to forget how to draft them now? Washington didn't get a chance to see the field much due.to the talent log jam and some rookie miscues. Keep talking about the steelers demise and I will keep rubbing it in when you are wrong.

Well....you got ONE of those guys left (or will after Brown is gone).....and he may pretty good...but how good is he when he is #1.  He may have been great as a #2....but as a #1?  Who knows.  

And Washington?  The Browns will have 4 WRs on their roster next year likely that are better than him.

23 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

11 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

And your Washington comment is pure speculation. He had a more decorated college career than every guy on your roster with the exception of maybe Landry.

Anything you say positive about Washington is pure speculation.  And really....my statement is NOT speculation.    Landry, Higgins, Callaway, Perriman...all had better production THIS year than Washington.

28 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

Wasn't Heyward a first round pick?    And TJ Watt? Other than Garrett, I think the Steelers DL consists of higher draft picks than the Browns DL does. 

BUT....You can't really do apples to apples because the Steelers still run the 3/4.   And the Browns a 4-3. 

If you take a look at each team's front 7.....the Steelers have  Three first round picks with Heyward, Dupree, Watt, and a second rounder in Tuitt, and a third rounder with Hargrave....and a couple of FAs.

The Browns have one first rounder:  Garrett,   one second rounder: Ogbah, one third rounder  Ogunjobi, one 4th rounder...Schobert. One 5th rounder  Avery...and a couple of free agents:  Coley/Collins

The Steelers have invested far more heavily in their front 7 than the Browns.   Ergo...they SHOULD have a better front 7.

I...and most on here likely agree that the Browns DO need to make a heavier investment in their defensive front 7...and may start to do so in the next draft.

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Wasn't Heyward a first round pick?    And TJ Watt? Other than Garrett, I think the Steelers DL consists of higher draft picks than the Browns DL does. 

BUT....You can't really do apples to apples because the Steelers still run the 3/4.   And the Browns a 4-3. 

If you take a look at each team's front 7.....the Steelers have  Three first round picks with Heyward, Dupree, Watt, and a second rounder in Tuitt, and a third rounder with Hargrave....and a couple of FAs.

The Browns have one first rounder:  Garrett,   one second rounder: Ogbah, one third rounder  Ogunjobi, one 4th rounder...Schobert. One 5th rounder  Avery...and a couple of free agents:  Coley/Collins

The Steelers have invested far more heavily in their front 7 than the Browns.   Ergo...they SHOULD have a better front 7.

I...and most on here likely agree that the Browns DO need to make a heavier investment in their defensive front 7...and may start to do so in the next draft.

A d the steelers do have a better front seven, soooooo. The only guy I'd take from the Browns front seven over any of our guys is Garrett. He's a beast and a athletic specimen. 

28 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Anything you say positive about Washington is pure speculation.  And really....my statement is NOT speculation.    Landry, Higgins, Callaway, Perriman...all had better production THIS year than Washington.

Washington hardly saw the field. He had two receivers on his team go over 100 receptions. Perriman flaked out in Baltimore. Landry is your damn starter. If you want to include him how did he stack up against juju or brown? Lol

81 catches, less than a 1000 and four tds. How in the hell are you going to compare your starter to basically our 4th string rookie? Washington was inactive some games this year. Gipper it's a Wednesday at 12. You hitting the bottle? Bad Santa?

10 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Washington hardly saw the field.

Yea...because he wasn't fucking good enough...you asswipe.  Most teams DO run  3-4 WR sets  a lot of the time these days....so if he was good enough he would have seen plenty of the field.  Your OC must not have figured that he was one of your 4 best WRs.

He had two receivers on his team go over 100 receptions. Perriman flaked out in Baltimore. Landry is your damn starter. If you want to include him how did he stack up against juju or brown? Lol

This proves you are an idiot with the inability to read English  We were talking next year:   You won't have Brown......and I said that the Browns will have 4 WRs that are better than Washington. (I didn't say they would be better than Schmister).   Perriman played very well for the Browns...don't know what the problem was in Balt. 

81 catches, less than a 1000 and four tds. How in the hell are you going to compare your starter to basically our 4th string rookie? Washington was inactive some games this year. Gipper it's a Wednesday at 12. You hitting the bottle? Bad Santa?

I would say that you are the one hitting the bottle.  Either that or you need to repeat second grade reading class. 

What is it about "The Browns will have 4 WRs better than Washington" that you did not understand?  I didn't say that we will have 4 4th string WRs better than Washington (though maybe that could even be true)...I said 4 WRs.    Landry will be one,  Perriman one, Higgins one, Calloway one......even Damion Ratley  our 5th/6th stringer could be one.  He played about as well as Washington. (and let's not forget...he had a HOFer throwing to him...not a career backup and a rookie)

29 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I would hope you would have a few CURRENTLY better than our fourth string rookie you dip shit. I understood the statement but thought it was ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I would hope you would have a few CURRENTLY better than our fourth string rookie you dip shit. I understood the statement but thought it was ridiculous. 

That is because you are an idjit who cannot read.  You were  hyping up Washington...about how good he was going to become.  I simply told you the facts that the Browns have more better players than he.

So...bottom line....Steelers have one guy....jujyjots....that MAY be better if he can prove to be as good as he was but without AB on the other side.  Then Browns have at least 4-5 guys that are better than anything else the Squibs have at that position.

Brown isn't gone yet. Juju is better than everyone on your roster at the position. (I had to add "at the position in a quick edit because your goofy ass would spin it otherwise) All I said about Washington is he has the pedigree and had the production in college. He just came into a log jam of talent and had some rookie jitters. You are a delusional Santa. You've been delusional the entire time I've posted here and frankly wrong a lot, at least about the steelers. Shall we go digging and revisit your comments on Connor? He then came out before injury and was running all over everyone. I know I'm in enemy territory so I don't post here very often and I bite my time more often than it may seem. You are still full on mental when it comes to the steelers.

3 hours ago, Vagitron said:

And you should be worried, because after around 18 years of making blown draft picks an art form, the Browns finally have a GM who knows how to recognize talent. Think Dorsey is a one hit wonder? Pat Mahomes and Tyreek Hill say otherwise.  

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

So...bottom line....Steelers have one guy....jujyjots....that MAY be better if he can prove to be as good as he was but without AB on the other side.  Then Browns have at least 4-5 guys that are better than anything else the Squibs have at that position.

I won't argue about the relative merits of our WRs, but Vag is famous for hyping players that in the long run turn out to be busts.  He's not looking in the Steeler rearview mirror, but the Browns bus is gaining on them- fast. The Ravens D has already passed them by. Other than 4-5 positions, the talent level between the Browns and Steelers is negligible. I suppose we should thank Pittsburgh for one thing- because our blowout loss to them got the Huebatross and Haley sent packing. If Vag wants to play the "what if"game, I have little doubt if Williams and Kitchens start the year in the positions they ended up in, the Steelers would be looking up at the Browns in the standings. We were a crap kicker away from beating the Steelers and Saints, Balless Hue from beating the Raiders, and a no call helmet hit on Baker plus a fumble by Peppers beating the Bucs....   

He's wishin' and hopin' Brown doesn't leave- when their GM already said he's going to be shopped at the Combine. What his market value is remains to be seen. We know Bell is gone. 

LOL, here's what Bruce Arians had to say...   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001011019/article/bruce-arians-antonio-brown-too-much-of-a-diva

46 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Brown isn't gone yet.

Yes, he is. You are just in denial.

Juju is better than everyone on your roster at the position. 

And that is what I said Sherlock of dipsticks.

(I had to add "at the position in a quick edit because your goofy ass would spin it otherwise) All I said about Washington is he has the pedigree and had the production in college. He just came into a log jam of talent and had some rookie jitters.

Yea, like we said....he sucked swamp water....and the Browns had a couple of rookies who did as well or better than he. So don't blame it on him being a rookie.

You are a delusional Santa. You've been delusional the entire time I've posted here and frankly wrong a lot, at least about the steelers. Shall we go digging and revisit your comments on Connor?

By all means.  I said that your running game would suffer a downgrade without Bell...and that we didn't know how good Conner would be. So...Connor was OK.....but the Steelers STILL had the 31st ranked rushing attack in the NFL.  (and Conners is nowhere the receiver out of the backfield that Bell was. 

He then came out before injury and was running all over everyone. I know I'm in enemy territory so I don't post here very often and I bite my time more often than it may seem. You are still full on mental when it comes to the steelers.

Sure...I just made up the fact that  AB is a diva...and that your owner proclaimed that his ass would be traded.  And I made up the fact that Washington was a pile of suckage to this point (though I would agree that he could likely get better...I liked him coming out of school).   And I made up the fact that the Steelers running game was ranked 31st in the NFL. (well....there was ONE team out there that they must have run all over)

OH WAIT.....actually...I did NOT make up any of that.  Those are all verifiable facts.   OOPs....

Archived