THE BROWNS BOARD

Antonio Brown

domcucch1994

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Where are our Steelers lurkers? Love to hear their perspective on AB. Seems to me with some of the things noted in his behavior especially over the last year something is up with him. Mental illness? Drugs? both? Maybe neither but damn

They are a gutless bunch because their team is out of the playoffs and is on the verge of suckitude.

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

They are a gutless bunch because their team is out of the playoffs and is on the verge of suckitude.

They are coming apart at the seams with an aging BIg Ben trying to drag them along.

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

You’re right, they probably already own Mayfield jerseys 

I've made a mental note of all the NE Ohio born and raised Steelers fans I know.

If in the coming seasons they magically become Browns fans, I will fucking laugh in their face and point them out for the former POS Steelers fans they were. Fuck. That. Shit. 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:28 AM, domcucch1994 said:

Despite the media criticism of AB, Jarvis Landry has openly recruited AB to come over to Brown town.

Would you guys like to see AB in a Browns uni, or do we keep what we have and maybe add another young WR in the draft?

If you do think so, would you trade a 1st rounder to the Squealers for him?

I think he would immediately make our offense one of the best in the NFL..

Him and Jarvis as the X, Calloway in the slot.

But then that leaves Perriman and Higgins on the fence..

I can't see Steelers trading within the division or AFC. Brown is older than Julio. Not a fan of bringing in WRs in their 30s. They're better off drafting his cousin Hollywood Brown who played with Baker at Oklahoma. 

8 hours ago, Realplayer said:

I can't see Steelers trading within the division or AFC. Brown is older than Julio. Not a fan of bringing in WRs in their 30s. They're better off drafting his cousin Hollywood Brown who played with Baker at Oklahoma. 

Hollywood Brown? What more perfect name could you want for the Browns. Who gives a damn whether he can play.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hollywood Brown? What more perfect name could you want for the Browns. Who gives a damn whether he can play.

Him and Callaway on the outside, Landry in the slot and Njoku at TE, lots of speed on the field. Good defenses won't be able stack the box against Chubb like they did this past season.

16 hours ago, Realplayer said:

Really? 2 guys nicknamed Hollywood on the same team? He couldn’t have gone with Broadway Brown? Get the alliteration effect and all. 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:28 AM, domcucch1994 said:

Despite the media criticism of AB, Jarvis Landry has openly recruited AB to come over to Brown town.

Would you guys like to see AB in a Browns uni, or do we keep what we have and maybe add another young WR in the draft?

If you do think so, would you trade a 1st rounder to the Squealers for him?

I think he would immediately make our offense one of the best in the NFL..

Him and Jarvis as the X, Calloway in the slot.

But then that leaves Perriman and Higgins on the fence..

We need the disinterested AB about as much as Miley Cyrus needs another yeast infection. 

On 1/8/2019 at 12:55 PM, The Gipper said:

Ben R. is a drama queen personae.....and I think that is a partial issue.  I think he grates on people there some. 

Also....remember, Dan Rooney....the real architect of the Steeler dynasty and ethos, is gone.  While his kid taking over may be all fine, well and good, that team just does not have the same gravitas or personality at the helm as it once did with Dan.   That could be a factor.  Maybe the new Rooney in charge is on a level with Mike Brown with his penurious ways.  And maybe, just maybe, that team is tired of hearing Mike Tomlin's voice.   He has been there 12 years now, and the fact is, that is a long time in this day and age. A lot of quality coaches just get stale to their players and organizations.  And that may be happening there. 

Art 2 has been in charge of the team for a long while, well before dan passed away. The media has blown this to the moon, brown has hardly said anything so it’s all hersay and speculation. If Ben was so terrible the offensive line wouldn’t be so ride or die for the guy. I won’t deny his occasional diva persona but the demise and the drama surrounding the Steelers is only perpetuated by the media. We had one of the highest profile free agents in a while with Bell and now unknown territory with brown who is yet another high profile player. Arguably the two best players at their position in the entire league. I will be surprised if brown goes anywhere and if he does it’s going to be for a haul.

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Art 2 has been in charge of the team for a long while, well before dan passed away. The media has blown this to the moon, brown has hardly said anything so it’s all hersay and speculation. If Ben was so terrible the offensive line wouldn’t be so ride or die for the guy. I won’t deny his occasional diva persona but the demise and the drama surrounding the Steelers is only perpetuated by the media. We had one of the highest profile free agents in a while with Bell and now unknown territory with brown who is yet another high profile player. Arguably the two best players at their position in the entire league. I will be surprised if brown goes anywhere and if he does it’s going to be for a haul.

I know Steelers fans.

What you just wrote is nothing like what they are saying is going on regarding Brown. 

6 hours ago, Vagitron said:

It is inarguable that those two so-called best players at their position in the league will not be playing with the Steelers next year. 

10 hours ago, choco said:

He doesn't even live in Pittsburgh...I do. Hes wrong on most of what he posts. 

I don’t live in Pittsburgh but I grew up there, all my family is still there and I follow every beat writer worth a shit via twitter and post in the reddit sub which has several former and current insiders. Acting like I don’t know what is being said is hilarious. I can post f*cking links if you want.

i also don’t care if brown leaves at this point much like I didn’t with bell. I’m done with the drama. Brown hasn’t said a fvcking word so it’s all speculation either way.

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

In other Stiller News, Mike Munchack leaving the drama behind for a lateral move to the Broncos.

Zombo

He left because his daughter and grand daughter live there, no other reason. 

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I don’t live in Pittsburgh but I grew up there, all my family is still there, I follow ever beat after worth a shit and post in the reddit sub. Acting like I don’t know what is being said is hilarious. I can post f*cking links if you want dip sh.it.

i also don’t care if brown leaves at this point much like I didn’t with bell. I’m done with the drama. Brown hasn’t said a fvcking word so it’s all speculation either way.

You won't get rid of the drama until you get rid of BR.  

Bell gone,  Brown about to be gone.  Munchak gone.  All of Pisstown's best assets practically.....only BR left.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

You won't get rid of the drama until you get rid of BR.  

Bell gone,  Brown about to be gone.  Munchak gone.  All of Pisstown's best assets practically.....only BR left.

Bell and his production was already replaced. Brown is still under contract so if he goes anywhere it’s going to be for a haul. Munchak left because of his family and I don’t and won’t blame him. Juju is better than every receiver on your team by a mile.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

You swallow better than a 4 dollar whore.  He is just another rat likely jumping off a sinking ship.

Or his family lives there and he wants to be closer. It’s pretty simple. Yet again you can run this line that the demise is on the horizon and yet again you will be wrong.

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Bell and his production was already replaced.

No, he wasn't.  Conner did OK....did not do nearly what Bell did in prior years

Brown is still under contract so if he goes anywhere it’s going to be for a haul.

You may be dreaming if you think that.  He is "damaged" goods....and the Steelers have announced they will do a fire sale on him.  If you get a second rounder for him, consider yourselves lucky.

Munchak left because of his family and I don’t and won’t blame him.

That is the official statement which you swallowed.  If things were hunky dory there he may have stayed.  Nevertheless, whatever the reason...it is a major loss....likely bigger than Bell or Brown.

Juju is better than every receiver on your team by a mile.

Debatable.   Our best receivers are different.  Landry is a possession guy.  Njoku a TE.  Calloway COULD turn out as good or better.  Would have to look, but he may have had a better rookie year.  And JuJu boy may not nearly be the WR  if he has to pull the major load, without AB on the other side.

The bottom line still is that you have a drama queen being a diva who is chasing all the other actors off the stage apparently.

Archived