THE BROWNS BOARD

RUN FORREST RUN...... RUN YOU DUMB BASTARD

Ghoolie

Yeah, absolutely, I can beat a dead horse. But Tua looks like shit.

You guys are focused on the wrong thing. That Clemson QB is a future franchise QB if he stays healthy and stays on the straight and narrow. Kid can read a defense and pick it apart. Very rare even for a 3rd or 4th year player let alone a freshman. And that WR freshman he was hitting will be a 1st rounder too. Size, speed, moves and hands.

18 minutes ago, beare said:

Ive said all year tua and bama were highly over rated!!

Laughing my ass off. I was out for wings, and of course, 95% of the crowd was Bama fans............... I started making fun of Tua-arkenton, and could have had 20 fist fights. LMAO... I LOVE being Ghoolie. 

Seriously though, Saban's balls are going to stay shrunk all offseason. How the fuck does he put Queerdell Stewart back as starting QB? LMAO. OMG, this is absolutely off the wall funny. He fucking guy is going to go home and beat his wife, LMAO. Sorry, but when there run-first fucktards get into a championship situation, WITHOUT fAIL..........just like Shit Fran Tarkenton...................the are shown to be total shit.

I love that this guy repeatedly gave thanks to God.

HERE IS A GREAT TRAINING VIDEO OF THE YOUNG CLEMSON QB IN HIGH SCHOOL.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Laughing my ass off. I was out for wings, and of course, 95% of the crowd was Bama fans............... I started making fun of Tua-arkenton, and could have had 20 fist fights. LMAO... I LOVE being Ghoolie. 

Seriously though, Saban's balls are going to stay shrunk all offseason. How the fuck does he put Queerdell Stewart back as starting QB? LMAO. OMG, this is absolutely off the wall funny. He fucking guy is going to go home and beat his wife, LMAO. Sorry, but when there run-first fucktards get into a championship situation, WITHOUT fAIL..........just like Shit Fran Tarkenton...................the are shown to be total shit.

I love that this guy repeatedly gave thanks to God.

Now don't be so harsh on Taga-Tarkenton. He was a Heisman finalist ya know. And he's really not a running QB either. Only 190 rushing yards all year,  works out to 12 yards a game. Bama was beating the crap out of everyone- until they ran into Georgia in the SEC Championship. Got overwhelmed by a great Clemson team. I thought I was seeing a NFL defense out there with all the position switching.  Taggie only had 4 interceptions all year, then tossed 2, including that pick-6.  

Now if you want to say he's not NFL QB material, I'd tend to agree.  :)  

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Now don't be so harsh on Taga-Tarkenton. He was a Heisman finalist ya know. And he's really not a running QB either. Only 190 rushing yards all year,  works out to 12 yards a game. Bama was beating the crap out of everyone- until they ran into Georgia in the SEC Championship. Got overwhelmed by a great Clemson team. I thought I was seeing a NFL defense out there with all the position switching.  Taggie only had 4 interceptions all year, then tossed 2, including that pick-6.  

Now if you want to say he's not NFL QB material, I'd tend to agree.  :)  

He is a Tarkenton. He is a run-first QB. Now, if you want to use the semantics that he is a scrambler? Same thing. He needs to be moving around to be accurate. When he has to play orthodox, he does just like Fran Tarkenton did in big games.....he falls apart. He sucks balls.

5 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Wilkins on the same line as Myles 

The "real" winner last night was the Clemson OL. Nobody has ever handled Bama's 2018 DL like that. Nobody!!!!

We need to seriously look at the details of who was doing what to whom to give that kid that kind of throwing time & lanes. Pick a couple up whenever they are in the draft. Now granted he is the best freshman I have ever seen who was that good at climbing the pocket. But you have to have a pocket to climb and they gave it to him.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Tua is not a run first QB...

You really are some combination of stupid, racist and a troll, huh? I hope it's mostly troll

You are correct on both accounts.

Tua is a classic drop-back Passer, with good feet and awareness in the pocket, actually sort of a left-handed Baker Mayfield, and at only 6'1 will get a lot of NFL Love.

He's also Hawaiian, with a Samoan bloodline so I'm not sure how he can be a black Tarkenton, but I'm sure he'd love to be the Hawaiian Tarkenton, as Fran is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

Ghoolie is a bigot who uses the whole Tarkenton bit to bash young men who play quarterback who happen to be black. Or just brown skin, I guess.

After Stan passed, he promised no more bullshit, and for a month or so he behaved, sort of.

But then he has gone back to race-baiting the past two weeks. But what he doesn't realize is that there is a new sheriff in town.

Kathy pays for the site now. And whenever someone clicks on "report a post", she gets a copy of it.

So she only needed to see his crap once and she told me "ban him".

Done. With pleasure. Moving on ...

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

He is a Tarkenton. He is a run-first QB. Now, if you want to use the semantics that he is a scrambler? Same thing. He needs to be moving around to be accurate. When he has to play orthodox, he does just like Fran Tarkenton did in big games.....he falls apart. He sucks balls.

If he only had 190 yards rushing the entire season....I do not see that as a "run first" guy.  Baker Mayfield last year at OK had over 300 rushing yards.  I don't think you consider him a run first QB....yet he ran for more yards than Tua.  Duane Haskins this year had close to the same number of rushing yards as Tua...and he certainly is not a run first guy. 

20 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If he only had 190 yards rushing the entire season....I do not see that as a "run first" guy.  Baker Mayfield last year at OK had over 300 rushing yards.  I don't think you consider him a run first QB....yet he ran for more yards than Tua.  Duane Haskins this year had close to the same number of rushing yards as Tua...and he certainly is not a run first guy. 

The best thing to do was ignore the ignorance and respond to the "real" game, not fantasyland.🤩

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

Tua is a classic drop-back Passer, with good feet and awareness in the pocket, actually sort of a left-handed Baker Mayfield, and at only 6'1 will get a lot of NFL Love.

He's also Hawaiian, with a Samoan bloodline so I'm not sure how he can be a black Tarkenton, but I'm sure he'd love to be the Hawaiian Tarkenton, as Fran is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

Ghoolie is a bigot who uses the whole Tarkenton bit to bash young men who play quarterback who happen to be black. Or just brown skin, I guess.

After Stan passed, he promised no more bullshit, and for a month or so he behaved, sort of.

But then he has gone back to race-baiting the past two weeks. But what he doesn't realize is that there is a new sheriff in town.

Kathy pays for the site now. And whenever someone clicks on "report a post", she gets a copy of it.

I'll send Tom my condolences on Facebook. 

What irked me, is if you had bothered to look up Taggie's stats (like I did) it was obvious Tua isn't a "running quarterback". Somebody was on full ignore on that one. Guy ran into a defense the likes of which he hadn't seen all year. Wonder how many of those guys are going to be playing on Sunday? 

Lotsa luck Ohio State if you think you'll be able to complete with Clemson next season with the number of guys they have coming back, they're still loaded with talent.

7 hours ago, Zombo said:

That’s great. Now I don’t have to put him on ignore again

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

That’s great. Now I don’t have to put him on ignore again

We'll see if he goes running to Kathy crying,  "I promise to behave".  I'll say this- I was\am the official Ghoolie tracker way back (20+ years) to the old AOL Message board where he posted as SteamyXXXX.  I lost track of how many times he got banned on AOL, but his ex-wife worked at a bank, and all you needed for a new account was a new credit card #. (AOL was a pay service back then). 

He's never changed, and I doubt it would be different this time if we relented and let him back on after a month or so. Can't help himself apparently. But whatever will he do with his life, now that he's finally been kicked off the last board he's been allowed to spew on, and only because he was pals with Stan?  He's also persona non grata over on B-arking Hard, the "other" Browns Board me and Nickers occasionally post on. (There's a few guys who left here in the fallout of the great Quinn war that I kind of miss).  Their Mods are well aware of his antics. And he wouldn't last a week pulling that sort of crap over on the Scout Forums. 

<Your Friendly Moderation TEam>   

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We'll see if he goes running to Kathy crying,  "I promise to behave".  I'll say this- I was\am the official Ghoolie tracker way back (20+ years) to the old AOL Message board where he posted as SteamyXXXX.  I lost track of how many times he got banned on AOL, but his ex-wife worked at a bank, and all you needed for a new account was a new credit card #. (AOL was a pay service back then). 

He's never changed, and I doubt it would be different this time if we relented and let him back on after a month or so. Can't help himself apparently. But whatever will he do with his life, now that he's finally been kicked off the last board he's been allowed to spew on, and only because he was pals with Stan?  He's also persona non grata over on B-arking Hard, the "other" Browns Board me and Nickers occasionally post on. (There's a few guys who left here in the fallout of the great Quinn war that I kind of miss).  Their Mods are well aware of his antics. And he wouldn't last a week pulling that sort of crap over on the Scout Forums. 

So...who is the new whipping boy? 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

So...who is the new whipping boy? 

That would be Baking up Turnovers. Soju hasn't been seen lately,  Po is well meaning, and not a troll- he just has a bad habit on fixating on certain players. Sometimes he's right (Barkley and Honey Badger) sometimes not (Hogan and Richardson)..

We can all get back to honest debate, minus the flames....   

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I can remember Ghools going way back to the late 90's/early 00's on various forums along the way. The guy came off as a Ravens troll and I cant say all these years later he doesnt continue coming off as some pathetic loser Ratbird fan trolling Browns boards all these years later. 

1 hour ago, VikingDawg said:

I can remember Ghools going way back to the late 90's/early 00's on various forums along the way. The guy came off as a Ravens troll and I cant say all these years later he doesnt continue coming off as some pathetic loser Ratbird fan trolling Browns boards all these years later. 

Easy to brand him as a Ratbird troll, with his incessant flamebaiting "Art Modell is a great man." And "the Ravens are the real Browns"- which they're not, and never were.

And me ignoring this thread because I thought nothing meaningful was happening here...

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

That would be Baking up Turnovers. Soju hasn't been seen lately,  Po is well meaning, and not a troll- he just has a bad habit on fixating on certain players. Sometimes he's right (Barkley and Honey Badger) sometimes not (Hogan and Richardson)..

We can all get back to honest debate, minus the flames....   

Baking up Turnovers was a one hit wonder.....he had his  2 minutes of attention and likely won't be heard from again.

Archived