THE BROWNS BOARD

TDS from 1992

Clevfan4life

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record the title of the book is staying at the top. That was 1992.& you guys are mad because he uses perfectly legal rules of business and law. And today a decade-and-a-half later he is president of the United States. I'd say that's staying on top wouldn't you?

WSS

Kompromat by any other name is still Kompromat. It never stopped even up to the election despite all those denials/lies about it. Do you really think he would have won with full disclosure about his business dealings with Russia, China, etc. legal or not? BTW when do we get to see the extent of it all through those little tax returns he promised. Oh, I forgot. Promises kept list does not include promises not kept, right Mexico?

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Kompromat by any other name is still Kompromat. It never stopped even up to the election despite all those denials/lies about it. Do you really think he would have one with full disclosure about his business dealings with Russia, China, etc. legal or not? BTW when do we get to see the extent of it all of through those little tax returns he promised. Oh, I forgot. Promises kept list does not include promises not kept, right Mexico?

Not sure how many times I have to remind you that I don't give two shits about any business dealings with any foreign country that's what international business ventures to. Every fucking day. Every fucking minute of every fucking day. The russkies barely have a pot to piss in or a place to throw it. You guys are scared shiftless over absolutely nothing.

WSS

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not sure how many times I have to remind you that I don't give two shits about any business dealings with any foreign country that's what international business ventures to. Every fucking day. Every fucking minute of every fucking day. The russkies barely have a pot to piss in or a place to throw it. You guys are scared shiftless over absolutely nothing.

WSS

The issue has always been that there is a great deal of illegality that will come out on the Trump Organization, exactly like the Trump Foundation which has been dissolved by the courts and now a President who has been barred from any dealings with any "charitable" organizations with criminal charged yet to be filed on those in on the illegality. And since Russia knew he was lying all the time, he was Kompromat. And that is what you see in Helsinki, a president kissing up to his owner.

So it doesn't matter whether you give two shits Steve, only that the vast majority of Americans do and you saw it in the mid-term elections. Americans are sick of an out of control liar, even in the bedrock hotbed of conservative Republicanism of Orange County California which voted in Democrats in every congressional district. That is a bellweather spot in America. If you really want to help conservative Republicans stay in power, then start working for Ben Sasse and/or Mitt Romney. That is my focus. Become a Nevertrumper Republican. I'm telling you a Romney/Sasse ticket could win in 2020 for no other reason than Republicans will be given credit for ridding itself of this cancer in the WH. I'd vote for them over any of the clowns the Dems can throw up there. Emphasis on throw up.🤮

"So it doesn't matter whether you give two shits Steve, only that the vast majority of Americans do and you saw it in the mid-term elections. "

don't be a stooge the party that holds the White House loses seats in the midterms every single election. Usually financial hardship comes when it's the Democrats taking over the houses. Not only that put the last three presidents who lost the houses were elected again.

and if the vast majority of Americans are rooting for the collapse of the country so that they can justify their personal grudge against Trump fuck them, and fuck whoever agrees with them.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

and if the vast majority of Americans are rooting for the collapse of the country so that they can justify their personal grudge against Trump fuck them, and fuck whoever agrees with them.

WSS

You have it backwards Steve. The vast majority hope his reign collapses before he causes the collapse of this Democracy.  Whereas you'd rather keep him propped up until nothing is left that resembles what the Constitution envisioned. 

Good news though. Russian as a second language will be in vogue if reelected.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You have it backwards Steve. The vast majority hope his reign collapses before he causes the collapse of this Democracy.  Whereas you'd rather keep him propped up until nothing is left that resembles what the Constitution envisioned. 

Good news though. Russian as a second language will be in vogue if reelected.

two years of texag saying any minute they will find Trump did something bad, and THEN...

about is dumb as Jaf's endless drivel whatever notingburger thread.

"any day now, they will find out that Texag's obaMao commie still won't release his brilliant grades"

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Apples to oranges. You brought up grades so we're talking about personal presidential info. So answer the question

For a change I'm not trying to be a dick but tell me Cleve, what's your opinion? How much taxes matter? Even if the returns show that he's had dealings with Russia? Keeping in mind, as I posted, the hundreds of United States businesses that have had dealings with Russia? And not that you asked my opinion but I think the uranium one sweetheart deal is as serious as anything that Trump could have possibly arranged with the Russians. If not, why?

And what do grades have to do with it?

WSS

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And again Woody has nothing.

WSS

I had exactly what I posted. The point I wanted to make was right there, and it was true. I wasn't looking to do anything more.

I guess it doesn't stacked up to the insightful typical Steve "I don't care"

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I had exactly what I posted. The point I wanted to make was right there, and it was true. I wasn't looking to do anything more.

I guess it doesn't stacked up to the insightful typical Steve "I don't care"

Your lack of self-awareness is as low as anybody you bitch about on a regular basis.

WSS

Archived