Baking up Turnovers

Happy Birthday Colin Cowherd

Same as what falls out his mouth. I brought a 2 sided cake  6kA.gif       EnJoY!!

57 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Same as what falls out his mouth. I brought a 2 sided cake  6kA.gif       EnJoY!!

I'm not sure if he likes cake. He said Friday all he wanted was to eat chili and drink beer with the boys while watching the games this weekend. 

Fuck a bunch of Colin Cowherd......Today is MY Birthday.....and, I understand, it is also  Nickers and Poetic Gs birthday.

And if his B-day was yesterday, fuck him again.  That is my Son's birthday...and my great nephew's.

So Happy Birthday to US.

• Upvote 2

Cowherd is just another loser 

His biggest claim to fame is getting fired by ESPN

Cow-pie does have one thing going for him- he's the most obnoxious personality that sits behind a sports microphone. 

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cow-pie does have one thing going for him- he's the most obnoxious personality that sits behind a sports microphone. 

Jim Rome is right up there too

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Jim Rome is right up there too

Cowherd is a Jim Rome wannabe, minus the class.

Just now, hoorta said:

Cowherd is a Jim Rome wannabe, minus the class.

They both are awful

I don’t think either of them are on here in Cleveland

7 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

They both are awful

I don’t think either of them are on here in Cleveland

I haven't seen or heard anything (thankfully) from Rome in years. He did have a radio show that was on locally several years ago, but that's long gone. 

Cowherd still is spewing to a national audience on CBS, though I don't listen. It gets back to me when he's hate mongering about Baker or the Browns.

I'll listen to Dan Patrick or Rich Eisen. But not that one step below  Cowherd blowhard Steve A.

I don’t listen to any of the National shows. 

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t listen to any of the National shows. 

True. I rarely watch the national network programs. 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:09 AM, The Gipper said:

Fuck a bunch of Colin Cowherd......Today is MY Birthday.....and, I understand, it is also  Nickers and Poetic Gs birthday.

And if his B-day was yesterday, fuck him again.  That is my Son's birthday...and my great nephew's.

So Happy Birthday to US.

This thread isn't about you though. 

Thanks 

On 1/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, hoorta said:

I don't think that at all. 

On 1/11/2019 at 11:58 AM, hoorta said:

I haven't seen or heard anything (thankfully) from Rome in years. He did have a radio show that was on locally several years ago, but that's long gone. 

Cowherd still is spewing to a national audience on CBS, though I don't listen. It gets back to me when he's hate mongering about Baker or the Browns.

I'll listen to Dan Patrick or Rich Eisen. But not that one step below  Cowherd blowhard Steve A.

Colin Cowherd is with the Fox, not CBS. 

3 hours ago, Baking up Turnovers said:

1) This thread isn't about you though. 

2) I don't think that at all. 

3) Colin Cowherd is with the Fox, not CBS. 

1) Nope, it's about Cow-Pie.

2) Cow-Pie is great? He only exists to create controversy, like his latest- that blatant PI didn't affect the Rams- Saints game at all. Sorry Cow-Pie everyone in New Orleans begs to differ...   

3) Like I really care what channel he's on?  Maybe he can get a show on QVC if he gets fired again- because all he sells is crap opinions...  :)   

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1) Nope, it's about Cow-Pie.

2) Cow-Pie is great? He only exists to create controversy, like his latest- that blatant PI didn't affect the Rams- Saints game at all. Sorry Cow-Pie everyone in New Orleans begs to differ...   

3) Like I really care what channel he's on?  Maybe he can get a show on QVC if he gets fired again- because all he sells is crap opinions...  :)   

Why do you have it out for Cowherd?

6 hours ago, Baking up Turnovers said:

This thread isn't about you though. 

I am making it about me

3 hours ago, Baking up Turnovers said:

Because 9 out of 10 guys on this board think he's an asshole of the first order. That would include me. And if you missed it- his comment the most flagrant missed PI in the history of the NFL- considering the situation, had no effect on the outcome of the game. FWIW, ESPN showed the replay tonight from another angle. The Retarded ref had a clear view of the play, and didn't throw the flag. And it just came out the guy is from Los Angeles- fix? Just could be...   

Take your blindfold off if you're glad Ghoolie is gone....  Cowherd pulls exactly the same crap ( in a censored way) that Ghoolie was doing in a mostly uncensored way. Cow-pie posts contrary inflammatory crap just to get clicks to keep his sorry ass on the air. 

8 hours ago, Baking up Turnovers said:

Because he is terrible. The guy offers nothing but ridiculous garbage to keep him on the air. He has ZERO credibility.