THE BROWNS BOARD

Why are republicans so anti pc when they're the ones making the jokes buttt....

Clevfan4life

Cmon its been a couple years now since he got shot, he's moving around he's fine. The guy who said she's got better aim than the dude who shot scalise deserves an internet gold star sticker for that one. Thats a proper troll, right proper and it isnt "too soon".

Look u guys wanted this, u did. We've listened to u for decades now lamenting our pc culture

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/amp25750472/rashida-tlaib-impeach-motherfucker-trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-70-tax/

"WASHINGTON—Let us stipulate at the outset that any institution that has tolerated the likes of Steve King and Louie Gohmert for as long as it has, and that cheered Vice President Dick Cheney when he told Pat Leahy to fuck off in the Senate chamber, let alone any political party that has lined up uniformly behind El Caudillo del Mar-a-Lago and his pussy-grabbing ways, has no credibility when it attacks one rookie Democratic congresswoman for saying "motherfucker," "

Guys, just enjoy the new norm...we're gonna see some funny shit from both parties. Politics might actually be fun to pay attn to now. We must actually see bonafide fist fights in the house and senate in the future.......i will be dicks up for that

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You're not the GOP minority whip how would you know how marginal tax rates work?

That's a quote from your girl. That make sense to you?

But I have to admit that she has better aim then hodgkinson was pretty wry. Even though she really is a stooge. 

WSS

She didnt say that u saw that right? That was just a rando intertubes troll.

As for her, no she doesnt make any sense. But i also dont care shes not my rep. The attn given to this person who will obviously implode on her own, is just flummoxing me. 

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Same type of Internet trolls that were hyping Trump during the election.

Are they deeply invested in the political beliefs of Trump or AOC? of course not. They're just there for the laughs 

Which reminds me, anybody else notice we haven't seen that bbedward dude around for the last... oh, 2 years or so?

15 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

She didnt say that u saw that right? That was just a rando intertubes troll.

I didn't post the article.

As for her, no she doesnt make any sense. But i also dont care shes not my rep. The attn given to this person who will obviously implode on her own, is just flummoxing me. 

you think? Two words. Maxine Waters.

WSS

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"

Guys, just enjoy the new norm...we're gonna see some funny shit from both parties. Politics might actually be fun to pay attn to now. We must actually see bonafide fist fights in the house and senate in the future.......i will be dicks up for that

I have been calling for this for years. Full-blown knock-down drag-outs like you see in Taiwan or Lithuania.

I have visions of Lindsey Graham in wild-eyed Kavenaugh mode, screaming "I'll scratch your eyes out, bitch!!!"

Archived