THE BROWNS BOARD

Wild Card Weekend Chat

gumby73

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching today made me think how good that buffoon Kosar was. Don't.getme wrong, I still have venom for him not calling his famous audibles when he had a lead, but the guy had some kind of vision and quick release. He had no mobility and he never looked like these shitbag run-first QBs

41 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I never believe that at all. I thought they were the team most likely to be upset in the playoffs who played at home. So no I am not surprised at this though I was surprise yesterday at the results of the Houston game.

The two teams to beat coming into the end of the season to me seemed to be NO and the Colts. Both were playing well both sides of the ball, especially line play.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Nevertheless I expected to Houston to win at home 

And on the prediction thread I was right about the Colts winning, but wrong about Seattle. I thought their D would stop the Cowboys enough to pull off the win. So far I'm 1 for 3 this weekend. Just the Colts.. LOL!🤣

58 minutes ago, Flugel said:

So when we add his inability to read progressions and fit the tight windows - we appreciate what we have in Baker Mayfield?  I know I do...

Yea Lamar is obviously not there yet. Chargers front 7 was scary good though. 

Of course we’ve all appreciated it since we won the first game in over a year vs the Jets.

45 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What he has is more between his ears then in his arm and while they may not win this game I do think he will perform well

what? this dude is dropping dimes all over the place. Keep him in the NFC 

49 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Ghoolie, I didn't realize you made a video with commentary on Lamar

lmao

21 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Yea Lamar is obviously not there yet. Chargers front 7 was scary good though. 

Of course we’ve all appreciated it since we won the first game in over a year vs the Jets.

Excuse my French but what the fucks are you talking about Lamar is not there yet? This guy is a piece of shit.  I predicted that both black Tarkington's would stink up the field and they dead excuse the spelling error on friends last name I'm using voice to text while I enjoy a Cuban cigar. As far as the team to beat Patrick my homes Is a passing machine, is team is not that good but that guy is fun to watch

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm pretty sure Foles and Trubiskey should have a combined seven interceptions by now

Mitch i get. But to watch Foles as your back-up while we sit on Stanton & Taylor makes me think we need a bigger boat 🚢 

49 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

There is our boy Cody Parkey now Mr. doink-doink

fify :mellow: ..I don't want to see them ticked off Bears till our SB game next season..good luck NFC (#1 defense gotta make 1 late stop at home..nope !) Final Eagles 16-15

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Looked like a bad snap to me.

WSS

snap looked ok, imo. little wopple on hold early, but got it down maybe a tick late. may have caused foot on ball to pull a tad left..game of inches & split seconds..crazy way to end a season

21 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

snap looked ok, imo. little wopple on hold early, but got it down maybe a tick late. may have caused foot on ball to pull a tad left..game of inches & split seconds..crazy way to end a season

The shame of it is that he had 4 donks in one game this season. How do you even do that?

Archived