THE BROWNS BOARD

Wild Card Weekend Chat

gumby73

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

rewind 3 times & still can't tell if whistled, just waved off,check out later.. M&T is nutty on weird plays  

It happens right as he crosses goal line. Two whistles right before crowd erupts. Waving arms also indicate they are blowing their whistle.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, KYBrowns said:

I'm absolutely loving this!!!!!! The bastard organization in Baltimore getting what they deserve!

The fans of Baltimore never deserved to have Irsay pull his BS back in 1983. 

But I hate their hypocrisy about Art. I hate their team is in the AFC North. I hate Paul Tagliabue. 

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Interesting. Had they called it a fumble would they have given it to the ratbirds right there?

at spot of recovery. touchback

4 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

It happens right as he crosses goal line. Two whistles right before crowd erupts. Waving arms also indicate they are blowing their whistle.

He being Gordon never crossed..the refs need to just eat those whistles, stay live than review TO, Score, or other teams score..crazy stuff

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Interesting. Had they called it a fumble would they have given it to the ratbirds right there?

Chargers stop.the pressure. MARTY BALL. Unfucking believable

15 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I just can t stand these cocksuckers talking about this dumb bastard piece of shit as being on Bakers level. 

He beat Jackson.  he beat the fucking Ravens. The refs won that game.

Baker can actually throw, Lamar can't. They did that same stupid running play vs us. Baker will only get better, but teams will figure out Lamar or hit him hard enough that he will slow down. 

I'm excited for the future. Maybe we take Raekwon Davis and get a few guys who can stuff the run / stop the run. If our D can learn to stop the run, we'll keep getting more dangerous.

14 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

No right as Humphrey is crossing goal line on run back.

now that's just dumb'er..those plays need to stay live so no one stops playing.than review both TO & who scores.. their had to be a whistle at LOS..(wrong too with ball out)

Why did the defender not touch the reciever? Fucking bonehead talking to the refs instead of playong the game.

These players and coaches just are not polished pros.

Unbelievable Marty Ball

Marty ball.

6minutes to go,10 in the box and you are afraid to play action pass. Overand over coaches are afraid to close games out.

I hope.we never see this bullshit onour team.

30 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

The fans of Baltimore never deserved to have Irsay pull his BS back in 1983. 

But I hate their hypocrisy about Art. I hate their team is in the AFC North. I hate Paul Tagliabue. 

I agree with you Bob806.  Neither team should have moved due to idiot owners.

BLACK TARKENTON

ALWAYS LET.YOU DOWN.

SB WINNING QB ON THE BENCH.

LMAO

Just now, Flugel said:

I got nothing against the kid; but how about a little passing since you're a QB eh?  

It's why I hate the college spread/run-pass-option offense in regards of getting QBs ready for the NFL. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's why I hate the college spread/run-pass-option offense in regards of getting QBs ready for the NFL. 

I hear ya!  As bad as our defense looked last week, we were still only 1 missed FG away from winning by 1 point without even considering what the officiating crew did to butcher the Peppers' fumble recovery.

Lot of  referee bullshit. They have replay and still fuck up. How a rolling TD winds up being marked complete a yard shorter than where he caught it?

Fuck Baltimore. Fuck the NFL and their favoritism.

Stop making excuses for Jackoff jackson. He is black tarkenton.     THAT is what is wrong with him. The fucking kid won't ever win a playoff game.

He single-handedly lost the game. THAT is Black Tarkenton in a nutshell.

Next up Bears Eagles

I like Trubisky don't have any hate skininthis game......

HOWEVER....I think Trubisky is the difference i this game. Mobile QB bit he is PASS FIRST. 

I like the Bears 27 -13

47 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Ratbirds were declared "the team nobody wants to see in the playoffs" by the pundits......hmmmm

I never believe that at all. I thought they were the team most likely to be upset in the playoffs who played at home. So no I am not surprised at this though I was surprise yesterday at the results of the Houston game.

Archived