THE BROWNS BOARD

Wild Card Weekend Chat

gumby73

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Chargers front asking the Rookie to beat them with his mind and arm... so far the Chargers are winning that gamble by a big margin. 

18 hours ago, Nero said:

So what do you guys think of Deshaun Watson? I'd call him Black Tankerton. 

You heard it from me first. A bunch if guys here were slobbering on his knob when they played us.

These dumb, jumpy run-first black Tarkentons will NEVER win jack shit. When forced to think.....they are fucked. I gave Queerdell Stewart the nickname "Cockeyed", and DeShitt is no different. Yes, he can make athletic, exciting plays.....big fucking deal. What pieces of shit like this can't do is create a consistent and dependable offense.

The Ravens will fare no better with their Black Tarkenton. Fucking garbage.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The refs really let the Ravens DBs get away with holding and pass interference almost every play.

There should be some new statistics in the NFL..For instance

Best Defence

Best Defence and referee combination

Best QB

Best QB and referee combination

I hate Hue Jackson.Forget bad calls and bad plays. If the Browns would have fired Hue Jackson after 0-16 we would have been division champs with the home field advantage today.

The Ravens suck. Another hyped up Black Tarkenton shitting up the field while the Best QB o. the NFL sits home.

Fuck Baltimore

Bolts are using the front 5 to squeeze the IZ/R and then the backers are flowing laterally/scraping.   The safeties and DB's are playing top down inside stem to take away the easy stuff.  Right on que the Ravens dial up something to the perimeter with Andrews and, as expected,  Lamar sailed the ball and is incredibly inaccurate.  

Mebane is playing possessed right now and that is a huge problem for the Ravens. 

As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.

Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts. 

Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.

4 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.

Flacco says "you all dug your own graveyards..dig yourself out".. Balts. plans to trade Flacco? he ain't playing

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Another HUGE hit/sack on the rookie. 

contain, now floor his a$$  (where is this Owassor kid from?)

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

A bunch if guys here were slobbering on his knob when they played us.

Majority I saw on here were saying that he won't last because he can't throw the ball. Or in order to last he's going to have to learn how to throw the ball. I said in the tavern that I would put a lot of money on the Chargers winning because they are the first team to see him twice band are going to know how to defend him much like team a second go-round against RG3

Archived