THE BROWNS BOARD

Wild Card Weekend Chat

gumby73

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

He fits well with how much Cover 2 the colts play.    Looks just like their defenses from the mid 2000's.    Asking QB's to throw over tall corners, between safeties and Desir gets some 1/4 work to the boundary when they run that cover 6/lock or 2man under.

Did not CB Mike Mitchell that limped off once play for browns? man cave room is 3-1 yes? 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

please don't take this wrong guys..but the Colts..when's the last time 5 white farm boyz all played on a OL in the Nfl

Mmmh Cowboys 2016?

7 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Tyron Smith would like a word with you about his year 'round tan.

You call black anything nowadays... Should have double checked. 

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Houston peaked too early this season. 

Happy for Andrew Luck. Quietly had an amazing comeback this season. 

Colts 10-1 on last 11 games, that's insane. Teams dream with such streaks coming into playoffs.

I guess Luck will be Comeback Player of the Year? 

14 minutes ago, Nero said:

Colts 10-1 on last 11 games, that's insane. Teams dream with such streaks coming into playoffs.

I guess Luck will be Comeback Player of the Year? 

quite a feat..is dallas Jaylon Smith in the running CBPY? looks like Jaylon had 6 game starts last season. not my rulebook, but that was a huge recovery on a good kid 

Semi quiet half in dallas with boyz up 10-6 at half. Did Janakowski even warm up his leg before that kick? Some what strange why Walt Anderson was assigned this game. He lives in Houston & a Texas grad but seems like the crew has let them play & been quiet too. I was reading up on Jaylon Smith. He's added weight & muscle after knee injury & been clocked even faster than his time at ND in 40 & shuttles. Than saw the play where Jaylon was spying on Russell & Jaylon sprinted right with Russell to the sidelines..We could use that kind of size & speed LB spying a Lamar Jax  

Another Black Tarkenton shows you why these kind of QBs are total shit. No run-first QB will ever amount to shit in the NFL.

All you guys who were singing the praises of how tough Houston is aren't saying much now. 

I said it then and will say it again. What you saw in the second half of the Browns-Textard game WAS the true comparison. Mayfield laid an egg in the first half. Deshitt Watson is LOUSY. You blitz these dumb bastards and they will lose every time that it counts. 

The Ravens will take a quick out because of their Tarkenton as well. Book it.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Houston peaked too early this season. 

Happy for Andrew Luck. Quietly had an amazing comeback this season. 

Peaked? LMAO. Houston sucks dog cocks. They have Black Tarkenton. De Shitt ain't goin nowhere. I predicted a first-round exit for these overrated assholes.

5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Houston’s defense is terrible

And Andrew Luck is really good

not a good recipe for the Texans

Colts 21-0 already 

Luck is fair, not good, certainly not great. He is of the caliber of Andy Dalton and Joe Fucco. 

However, I said it when we played these jackoffs, they are not very good and DeShitt blows the big one. The Browns would beat both of these teams.

I never cared for Dallas, but they have a lot of talent. They may get to the show, but my bet is on the Bears meeting the Pats, with Trubisky getting the MVP.

45 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

You blitz these dumb bastards and they will lose every time that it counts. 

WoW what a play by KJ Wright...After what the Colts showed today, i'd bet they didn't blitz 3 times all day. That D front got in D Wat's house with a weak OL ..am to the point where GW creates to many easy dink passes by blitzing. i really never recovered on how bad we played that game in houston...pick any of the 4 quarters, really. shoulda,coulda,woulda been on a 6 game win streak into Balt.       Edit- Zeke & Dak ball out late..Boys 24-22 final

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Deshaun Watson is looking like Marcus Mariota in the pocket.  

More like Deshone Kizer's accuracy....   

5 hours ago, Nero said:

So what do you guys think of Deshaun Watson? I'd call him Black Tankerton. 

I'd call him erratic.. both in game, and from game to game....  

That first rounder for A.Cooper seems to be paying off for Dallas... surprisingly... probably won't be great for them long-term but it sure changed the dynamic of their offense this year. 

Seattle still hasn't realized that R.Wilson needs a great running game beside him to be truly effective.

Indy finally learned they needed to protect their #1 QB with good blocking and a running game.

Houston will be an easy out for years to come if they don't do the same, except they'll need an even better RB ( ala Elliott-type) bc Watson is closer to Prescott than he is to Luck in terms of talent...

9 hours ago, Nero said:

So what do you guys think of Deshaun Watson? I'd call him Black Tankerton. 

You heard it from me first. A bunch if guys here were slobbering on his knob when they played us.

These dumb, jumpy run-first black Tarkentons will NEVER win jack shit. When forced to think.....they are fucked. I gave Queerdell Stewart the nickname "Cockeyed", and DeShitt is no different. Yes, he can make athletic, exciting plays.....big fucking deal. What pieces of shit like this can't do is create a consistent and dependable offense.

The Ravens will fare no better with their Black Tarkenton. Fucking garbage.

57 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

You heard it from me first. 

Woosh. That was the point of my comment, dummie.

3 hours ago, Nero said:

Woosh. That was the point of my comment, dummie.

Du'h really?  Bro, thanks for the props but It's part of  the Ghoolster to be obtuse. However, on a sober note, it did puss me off at how some fans here were crowning this Textard team and Deshitt Watson as a really good team that was above the Browns.

I went off on a tirade in that week's game thread about how the first half was a fluke and how we exposed Houston and their Shitt QB as nothing special.

I maintain that if we play those cocksuckers 10 times, we win 9.

Thanks again for the props.

Watch Dumbar Jackson be Black Tarkenton today. 

10 hours ago, thenew23 said:

That first rounder for A.Cooper seems to be paying off for Dallas... surprisingly... probably won't be great for them long-term but it sure changed the dynamic of their offense this year. 

Seattle still hasn't realized that R.Wilson needs a great running game beside him to be truly effective.

Pretty sure Seattle lead the NFL in rushing... 

43 minutes ago, thenew23 said:

Wow, you're right. Then why does their run game seem so underwhelming... ? I was shocked to see Carson finished 5th in yards... 

The yardage is between 4 and 5 players.  That's probably the real reason the stats don't 'feel' as impressive. 

last season when i saw lamar at NC State, DC Dave Huxable did the same with B.Chubb & a good DL..seems to work tia, I was hoping for the same week 17..not GW's game

8 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

last season when i saw lamar at NC State, DC Dave Huxable did the same with B.Chubb & a good DL..seems to work tia, I was hoping for the same week 17..not GW's game

The plays Chubb made on Lamar that week are ones I highlighted in his thread with the draft breakdown and were the very first glimpses that made me give him a huge thumbs up if the Brownies took him.      There is more tape to come over the past couple weeks with Lamar and you're seeing some of that on the field right now.  

edit:  I'm seeing some stuff the Chargers are doing is similar to what GW dialed up in the 2nd half.  

Archived