THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL North

Zombo

The Playoffs are upon us, and it is the always fun Wildcard Weekend!

Speaking of wild, a lot of you wrote in last week wondering what Cinnamon and Lisa were up to ...

Cinnamon wasn't great at predicting football games but she can do wonders with a spread sheet, so we moved her to accounting where she keeps track of our assets. She can count without using her fingers.

tumblr_pk90jiuodz1xr6eyco1_640.jpg

Lisa, on the other hand seems to have a good eye for the football side of things, so we put her on our advanced scouting team, so she has been travelling a lot. Here she is checking in from her penthouse in Dallas, covering the Boys and Kawks,

5d24dd24263c5c8a816602b5dc43b6d3.jpg

So let's see what the staff pulled together this week:

Indianapolis at Houston, Saturday, 4:30 PM

Colts are playing really well, but I see some Watson magic today and a bit of a playoff run for the Texans, who finally get past the first round. TEXANS 30 COLTS 26

Seattle at Dallas, Saturday, 8:15 PM

I'm a big Russell Wilson fan, he delivers over and over, so I can see him raining on Jerrah's parade. SEAHAWKS 23 COWBOYS 16

San Diego at Baltimore, Sunday 1:05 PM

The Chargers won't be back home this year, so let's just skip the "LA", they are playing for San Diego. And they are the best team in the AFC. First team to get a second look at Jacko shuts him down. CHARGERS 27 RAVENS 10

Philadelphia at Chicago, Sunday 4:40 PM

I'm still not a Trubisky believer, but NIck Foles is a different story ... He's done it. I like the Eagles veteran roster to rise up on the road. EAGLES 23 BEARS 22

Good to see the smokin honeys got promoted with no pay raises.💰.It's the going thing going into a Brown-less weekend.Quite the booty club & your Still not giving up that MNF matchup on Clemson vs. Bama i see ;)..On to these undercard NFL games...1) Take the young Luck & the Colts. Watson can't keep protected with almost 60 sacks. And the Texans WR's are all banged up..Dolts-26-17. 2) Take them Hawks! All Russell all the time in Dallas, Seattle 30-21. 3) I wish for several overtime periods cause the defenses are far better than both offenses. Lamar runs out of gas in 6th quarter but Ravens own the better kicker..Ravens 22-19 on a *ucker 51 yard fg. 4) Da Bears! take them or the under. Both teams may not score a lot, but Foles is playing with Bad Ribs. Tell that to a Bear? Bears 16-10        Edit- No more hot chick photos needed this week..Zombo WinS!!

As the Pick'em leader I ain't tipping my hand, but I am really looking forward to four very close, hard-fought games...

Archived