THE BROWNS BOARD

Robert Mueller gets key extension by fed judge...appt by Jblew's ObaMao Commie

calfoxwc

Of course I know about the "world's smallest violin"...since grade school maybe.

You still in grade school to use such an old, worn out retort? lol

Go suck your higgardly's toes, have a nice day playing your violin and pretending

to "FEEL" you hear music.

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Of course I know about the "world's smallest violin"...since grade school maybe.

You still in grade school to use such an old, worn out retort? lol

Go suck your higgardly's toes, have a nice day playing your violin and pretending

to "FEEL" you hear music.

"Feel" that I "hear music"? Hmm....

I'm sure that whatever sick burn you were attempting there probably sounded downright scathing in your head, but you came off as a mush-mouthed dunce when you typed it out, Colin Calherd.

going by your video, it was a nice attempt to explain to you that you suck at comebacks after having very wrong opinions and getting your ass booted in attitude adjustment.

You been "learned" and you don't appreciate it.

gosh, that's tough, dude.

Perhaps if you spent more time in your one room-log cabin of a school studying all of that "book lernin" as a kid and less time outside of it eating the paint chips that flaked off of it, you could've made a coherent insult instead of coming off as a backwoods bumbling hayseed.

Perhaps Tyler Durden can show you the error of your ways.

one source and you think that is all sources? Gol' dangit, I still ain't got no idear about no Tyler Durden.

I don't suck toes, though.

I guess libs like you are where "hoof and mouth disease" come from.

Archived