THE BROWNS BOARD

Future President Alexandria Ocasio Cortez proposes 70 percent tax on top earners

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Why? What part of her demographic is going to change?

WSS

Talking seriously about 70% income tax only is taken srsly by ultra ultra far leftys. If she keeps that shit up she's peob going to get primaried or easily beaten by a rep or indy challenger unless her oppobent is equally or more to the right as she is to the left. If u polled people who voted for her "now", they may profess to not care. But come election time and with the choice of either a moderate left or moderste right candidate....she's going to lose voters. 

Buuttttt, as we know.....republicans will challenge her with some doosh fuck who talks about legalizing certain types of rape and, well......🙄

49 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Personally, I think she's pretty. Also, she's quite insane.

She made a decent impression in interviews i saw her in. Im hoping she's just getting caught up in extremist bullshit faction of the dem party....u know...the ones who learned absolutely fuck all from the last election

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Talking seriously about 70% income tax only is taken srsly by ultra ultra far leftys. If she keeps that shit up she's peob going to get primaried or easily beaten by a rep or indy challenger unless her oppobent is equally or more to the right as she is to the left. If u polled people who voted for her "now", they may profess to not care. But come election time and with the choice of either a moderate left or moderste right candidate....she's going to lose voters. 

Buuttttt, as we know.....republicans will challenge her with some doosh fuck who talks about legalizing certain types of rape and, well......🙄

So you think that her demographic will vote for a far-right republican candidate next time because she's loony? That might happen in Arkansas or Alabama or Mississippi but that's not where she's from. I find that hard to believe but... Bernie Sanders has remained in office a long time.

My guess is it a she gets replaced it will be by another pretty hard left Democrat he probably believes that winking at a check or telling her she looks nice is sexual harassment.

WSS

27 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

So that means i beleive she could lose to a more moderate republican. If they challenge her with someone who's as dar to the right as she is to the left, than no.

Is that clear now?

No. You're not bright enough to make yourself clear and the constant need to be a dick doesn't help.

And again who that voted for her would also vote for Republican?

WSS

Archived