THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst time of year

Ghoolie

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

A 67 year old American is the equivalent of a 25 year old European 

They're both as stupid 😆

On 1/4/2019 at 1:04 PM, Ghoolie said:

Playoff teams I don't give shit about, FO Dealings that we can't really assess other than our opinion, new stories about asshole players, trade rumors that are nothing but fanrasy, and bad weather.

Fuck This time.of year

I was happy Pete Carroll and the SeaHags were sent home. Surprised the Texans laid an egg.

Today is a Carpetbagger Bowl, Ratbirds vs Chargers....snooze. Hoping the Rats lose.

Bears/Eagles I'll watch. I like defense.

Its never a good feeling when our team is home without any PLAYOFFS to participate in. But I think next year we should make the playoffs, AND its never an off season for me, I have about 100 BROWNS games on dvd from the late 70's to most recent years to watch and remember the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY years.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The worst time of the year is after the Superbowl until May. Just a miserable time with nothing to look forward to. There's a reason Hunter s. Thompson killed himself after the Superbowl and his suicide note was titled "No More Football"

You mean you don't go for March Madness?   And even in the NFL.....Free Agency....Draft.   Hell...this used to be all that Browns fans had to look forward to:  Free agency and the draft.  I suspect we are still accustomed to thinking heavily in that direction.

Archived