THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst time of year

Ghoolie

Playoff teams I don't give shit about, FO Dealings that we can't really assess other than our opinion, new stories about asshole players, trade rumors that are nothing but fanrasy, and bad weather.

Fuck This time.of year

Glad red dead 2 is finally out ... Helps mitigate the boredom.

However, this year is a bit more entertaining for me, as the stool fans are writhing due to the teams poor finish.  Alot misplaced anger...quite funny

26 minutes ago, choco said:

Glad red dead 2 is finally out ... Helps mitigate the boredom.

However, this year is a bit more entertaining for me, as the stool fans are writhing due to the teams poor finish.  Alot misplaced anger...quite funny

What is red dead 

45 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Playoff teams I don't give shit about, FO Dealings that we can't really assess other than our opinion, new stories about asshole players, trade rumors that are nothing but fanrasy, and bad weather.

Fuck This time.of year

Keep a good thought!

Personally I love the playoffs... rooting interest or not. How can a fan not like seeing the best go head-to-head in a single elimination tourney?

WC weekend never seem to disappoint.

Ditto Conference Championship weekend and (at least lately) the SB.

The 2nd weekend... not so much. Always seem to be lopsided affairs.

And this year I've got two dogs in the hunt... CHI (my longtime NFC fav) and HOU (by marriage and proximity)... not that either will last long.

And then there's a list to root against... DAL... PHI...

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Fuck This time.of year

Bad weather ?  ....its 86 degrees today

35 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Keep a good thought!

Personally I love the playoffs... rooting interest or not. How can a fan not like seeing the best go head-to-head in a single elimination tourney?

WC weekend never seem to disappoint.

Ditto Conference Championship weekend and (at least lately) the SB.

The 2nd weekend... not so much. Always seem to be lopsided affairs.

And this year I've got two dogs in the hunt... CHI (my longtime NFC fav) and HOU (by marriage and proximity)... not that either will last long.

And then there's a list to root against... DAL... PHI...

Not much interest for me

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Root for.  Chiefs. Chargers. Bears. Fuck Pats. Cowboys. Ravens 

+ FOR: Saints. Just No to relocated teams like the Rams. I'll root for the Chargers to knock off the Ratbirds though. Meaning Texans over Colts. Seahawks- Cowboys? Yuck- Play five overtimes. Eagles won last year, someone else's turn.  

3 minutes ago, choco said:

im 40, not too big into games anymore, but i bought a PS4 just to play this game.  8 long years waiting...

I was lousy at arcade games back in the day- why I don't waste my time playing the updated video games like World of Warcraft. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I was lousy at arcade games back in the day- why I don't waste my time playing the updated video games like World of Warcraft. 

It's amazing the wasted hours one can invest in games nowadays...

Was a kinda gamer when the original red dead came out 8 years ago, even the wife loved it.  Didn't see the point in buying another console after ps3, at least till the second one came out. 

Worth every penny 😂

I am excited for the NFL playoffs. Usually not so much, but the college bowl season was abysmal, in general, save for the New Year's Day games so I'm hoping the playoffs are solid.

I'm excited to see how the AAF goes.

I don't follow baseball like I do football, but watch the Indians every chance I get.

Stay optimistic: January - Playoffs, February - Super Bowl/Combine, April - Draft, sprinkle in some OTAs and it will be the summer before we know it. Once Independence Day gets here, we're only a couple weeks out!

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Fuck This time.of year

...can't argue with ya there.  After New Years it can go straight to April Fools day if ya ask me.  (unless the Browns make the playoffs)

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Space Invaders, I got through 48 boards, passed the place where it did auto play and gave you a break, Was fair at some other crap, but it bored me fast. Played a lot of foosball, went to tournaments, realized chicks don't really dig foosball, got tired of that too.  Got deadly at bowling, got tired of carrying 10 balls in the SUV, also, not a lot of hot chicks follow bowling.

Did you know that in the days of Wide World of Sports, Bowlers were the highest paid athletes in all of pro sports? Billy Hardwick, a friend, and an occasional coach/mentor was the first pro athlete to sign a million dollar endorsement, which he did with Miller Light. I digress but  Rest in Peace Billy.

Tommy and Billy.jpg

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Got deadly at bowling, got tired of carrying 10 balls in the SUV, also, not a lot of hot chicks follow bowling.

WTF are you talking about? Most of the chicks I've seen in bowling alleys when I walked through for a beer are perfect for bowling as long as you use the belly button for the thumb.🎳🧖‍♀️🤩

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

67 Monday 

I'll be 37 on Monday, January 7th 

Gipper, Nickers and I all have the same birthday as Nicolas Cage? 

Archived