THE BROWNS BOARD

Mitt Romney Op Ed

TexasAg1969

On 1/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

cal is now on ignore because I got tired of increasing character assassination on myself and anyone else who disagrees or says anything bad about Der Orange Fuhrer. Someone can clue me in when he starts to become the Christian he professes to be and stops denigrating other posters. And no I did not read any responses of his between this one and my one above that has something he said between them. There is no defense for defamation of character of people you don't even know.

what a weenie you are. big victim. You're tired of increasing...what? You are just a sissy - you called ME a fool, when I kept responding to your posts with respect, since we have a lot in common. But you can't back up what you vent about, you can't back it up about calling Pres Trump everything in your book of slurs, and you call me a fool,

but "whine" character assasination bothers you?

STFU. Stop your own bashing if you don't like to get bashed, snowflake.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:21 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

You're a fool cal.

You lowered the discourse, twinkie toes. You lost. And all we get is "boo-hoo" from you? You character assasinate Pres Trump, ok, but you start bashing me personally, then falsely claim I called you a coward...

haha.

you got nothin to support any of your own bashing. You libs do this a lot.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived