THE BROWNS BOARD

Antonio Brown Asks For Trade

darren15

I really hate that guy but him and Baker together man that's dangerous. We just have a very good locker room right now and that's a cancer in it that we don't need. Plus I don't see the Steelers trading Brown in division without giving something ridiculous up for him. Like if fair value is a first and a third it would have to be a first and a first from a divisional opponent

negatory dude is end stage cancer. The stories coming out about him from former players, that dude is the defninition of lockeroom cancer. Perfect addition if ur trying to sabotage the Browns rise to AFC north dominance. I hope all of you are making alts at steeler forums, we need to be odious and utterly obnoxious to them when they finally fall through the floor. 

Ever since his unapproved sneak-peek facebook video, Antonio is a social media mess. She will throw anybody under the bus besides himself. I'd prefer drafting his cousin WR Marquise Brown from Sooners..Watching Marquise have to come out of the Texas game due to his ankle,tells me Marquise loves playing football.Marquise was Baker's favorite toy receiver in Bake's last year at Okkie.. pass on the off field drama of Ant Brown. Le'veon Bell will tell you how to get out of there ;)  

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

Would you make an offer ?

Value 1 and a 3 ?

No and hell no. His contract is stupid expensive. And as others have said, his attitude sucks. 30 years old too, we're building with a young team.

I'll research it, but Fox Sports said the Steelers would have to eat a ton of dead money if they trade him.

1 hour ago, Louisville Slugger said:

Baker is a leader and has never had issues with his teammates as far as I know. He played on the same team with Mixon right? I'm sure he is just a bundle of joy

Was mixon cancer? I dont recall lockerroom issue but then i didnt exactly follow baker either nor OK at all.

No we don't need his cunty attitude here.. I have a feeling Callaway and Perriman will explode next year...

Giants look to be trading OBJ too? 

6 hours ago, Louisville Slugger said:

There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

Top 5 WR, and top 5 jackass. Former teammate pegged it. As soon as he got paid, attitude turned to shit. Who shows up for training camp in a helicopter?  

& yup- the way the Steelers structured his contract- there's a $21 million (and any team that might trade for him) cap hit they have to deal with in 2019. Sorry he's not worth it- regardless of how good you think he is... 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Top 5 WR, and top 5 jackass. Former teammate pegged it. As soon as he got paid, attitude turned to shit. Who shows up for training camp in a helicopter?  

& yup- the way the Steelers structured his contract- there's a $21 million (and any team that might trade for him) cap hit they have to deal with in 2019. Sorry he's not worth it- regardless of how good you think he is... 

Not worth a number one for sure so that probably makes the entire question moot.

WSS

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

No and hell no. His contract is stupid expensive. And as others have said, his attitude sucks. 30 years old too, we're building with a young team.

I'll research it, but Fox Sports said the Steelers would have to eat a ton of dead money if they trade him.

If they trade him before Jun 21, they eat the money.

So basically they can't trade him for a draft pick for this year.  It would have to be 2020.

There will be no trade.  He didn't "demand" a trade he "requested" a trade.  Everyone will go away for a while and it will be business as usual next year.  

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

As far as I am concerned he can stay right there...sowing dissension in that locker room,  creating resentments, acting the ass, having his teammates hate him....leading to poor on field performances by that entire team.

Archived