Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

I told you Sanctuary cities were cool

Recommended Posts

People refuse to see the real life accounts of letting pure evil walk freely into our country.

There is a process to enter our country legally.

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hammertime said:

People refuse to see the real life accounts of letting pure evil walk freely into our country.

There is a process to enter our country legally.

 

If you went on a %age basis I suspect pure evil has a higher %age of murderers, etc. among our natural born citizens when compared to illegal immigrants. Individual cases prove nothing. I'd rather live on the border where crossings are high than in certain areas of our largest cities. Much, much safer by far. I guarantee I always carry when I go into some areas of Austin out of necessity. And it's not illegals I'm carrying for either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you went on a %age basis I suspect pure evil has a higher %age of murderers, etc. among our natural born citizens when compared to illegal immigrants. Individual cases prove nothing. I'd rather live on the border where crossings are high than in certain areas of our largest cities. Much, much safer by far. I guarantee I always carry when I go into some areas of Austin out of necessity. And it's not illegals I'm carrying for either.

which means absolutely stupidly nothing at all.

ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE. THERE SHOULD BE ZERO CRIMES BY ILLEGALS. THEY ARE ILLEGAL TO BE HERE>

ILLEGAL IS BAD, NOTE JUST WHEN YOU LIBERALS WANT IT TO BE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

which means absolutely stupidly nothing at all.

ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE. THERE SHOULD BE ZERO CRIMES BY ILLEGALS. THEY ARE ILLEGAL TO BE HERE>

ILLEGAL IS BAD, NOTE JUST WHEN YOU LIBERALS WANT IT TO BE.

I don't have a problem with the "illegals should not be here", only with the way we make them evil as a major part of the argument against them being here. That is the stupid part. Just stick to the real issues of immigrant reform and real border security which is long overdue. The wall is a dumb idea except in certain places. Electronic tracking via Sats, drones, hidden CCTV, sensors, etc. and the personnel to monitor/interdict are more effective arguments for where to spend border security money than a damn costly and ineffective gulf to sea wall. That is a 19th century idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you watchee too much star trekkie libbie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you went on a %age basis I suspect pure evil has a higher %age of murderers, etc. among our natural born citizens when compared to illegal immigrants. Individual cases prove nothing. I'd rather live on the border where crossings are high than in certain areas of our largest cities. Much, much safer by far. I guarantee I always carry when I go into some areas of Austin out of necessity. And it's not illegals I'm carrying for either.

Nice deflection.

We have the ability to do the right thing and that's your response?

It truly is sad and on such a grand platform.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you watchee too much star trekkie libbie.

And you don't apparently know shit about the available technology.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Nice deflection.

We have the ability to do the right thing and that's your response?

It truly is sad and on such a grand platform.

 

Read my second response. Just a better alternative to an outdated "wall" solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And you don't apparently know shit about the available technology.

Are you really that surprised?

 

 

If Trump said "Build Those Drones!" though we'd be hearing about how great they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dry your eyes bitches. Even though all illegals are criminals just for the fact they're breaking the law by being here not all of them are violent criminals granted. But the fact that these scumbags in Sanctuary cities bust them for serious crimes and let them go is unconscionable. You lefties really should realize that at least.

WSS

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whole shite state of California is a sanctuary for illegals.  Fed gov should flush it down toilet and out of Union.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×