THE BROWNS BOARD

I told you Sanctuary cities were cool

Westside Steve

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

People refuse to see the real life accounts of letting pure evil walk freely into our country.

There is a process to enter our country legally.

If you went on a %age basis I suspect pure evil has a higher %age of murderers, etc. among our natural born citizens when compared to illegal immigrants. Individual cases prove nothing. I'd rather live on the border where crossings are high than in certain areas of our largest cities. Much, much safer by far. I guarantee I always carry when I go into some areas of Austin out of necessity. And it's not illegals I'm carrying for either.

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you went on a %age basis I suspect pure evil has a higher %age of murderers, etc. among our natural born citizens when compared to illegal immigrants. Individual cases prove nothing. I'd rather live on the border where crossings are high than in certain areas of our largest cities. Much, much safer by far. I guarantee I always carry when I go into some areas of Austin out of necessity. And it's not illegals I'm carrying for either.

which means absolutely stupidly nothing at all.

ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE. THERE SHOULD BE ZERO CRIMES BY ILLEGALS. THEY ARE ILLEGAL TO BE HERE>

ILLEGAL IS BAD, NOTE JUST WHEN YOU LIBERALS WANT IT TO BE.

47 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

which means absolutely stupidly nothing at all.

ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE. THERE SHOULD BE ZERO CRIMES BY ILLEGALS. THEY ARE ILLEGAL TO BE HERE>

ILLEGAL IS BAD, NOTE JUST WHEN YOU LIBERALS WANT IT TO BE.

I don't have a problem with the "illegals should not be here", only with the way we make them evil as a major part of the argument against them being here. That is the stupid part. Just stick to the real issues of immigrant reform and real border security which is long overdue. The wall is a dumb idea except in certain places. Electronic tracking via Sats, drones, hidden CCTV, sensors, etc. and the personnel to monitor/interdict are more effective arguments for where to spend border security money than a damn costly and ineffective gulf to sea wall. That is a 19th century idea.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nice deflection.

We have the ability to do the right thing and that's your response?

It truly is sad and on such a grand platform.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Nice deflection.

We have the ability to do the right thing and that's your response?

It truly is sad and on such a grand platform.

Read my second response. Just a better alternative to an outdated "wall" solution.

Dry your eyes bitches. Even though all illegals are criminals just for the fact they're breaking the law by being here not all of them are violent criminals granted. But the fact that these scumbags in Sanctuary cities bust them for serious crimes and let them go is unconscionable. You lefties really should realize that at least.

WSS

Archived