THE BROWNS BOARD

Stop mexico from flooding our country with their stinking mexican veggies

calfoxwc

I suppose that is why tomatoes in stores are worthless tasting in winter. and cheap/

BUILD THE WALL, TAX THE TOMATOES. If it just gets passed on to consumers, they can buy TASTY AMERICAN TOMATOES.

I'd go plant an entire field of tomatoes to help supply. Send your mexican tomatoes to some other country in central america.

One way or another, mexico will PAY for the wall, just don't know when. It's stupid to gloat that mexico will pay up front - of course they won't.

But it's kinka like the dems forcing Bush sr. to break his promise about "no new taxes" ("read my lips"), then they used it against him, the media played it for all it was worth for years.

Now, if they could stop the wall, they will ridicule Pres Trump for saying he'd build a wall.

Where's my seed catalogs....

https://www.usatoday.com/border-wall/story/us-trade-mexico-imports-tomatoes/585350001/

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We take our pick and send on the rest to you.🍅😋

I grew only about 300 tomato plants - and I don't need no stupid

liberal tomatoes.

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I grew only about 300 tomato plants - and I don't need no stupid

liberal tomatoes.

I knew about your tomato project, so it was really for the rest of "you" northerners. LOL!

BTW best tomatoes I ever had in my life were from a farmer's stand in N.C. outside of Ft. Bragg. Never had anything like them since. That guy knew what he was doing.

George Carlin on the tomato.🍅🤣

I couldn't care less about george carlin, he was often a scum bucket low class ass,

sometimes funny, often offensive.

you just dirtied up my thread.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I couldn't care less about george carlin, he was often a scum bucket low class ass,

sometimes funny, often offensive.

you just dirtied up my thread.

Go buy yourself a sense of humor. His tomato talk was perfect for the subject at hand.

I sneeze in carlin's humor direction. He once got booed off stage for ridiculing the Amish family that got

killed by being hit by a car.

He must have been desperate for some new stupid material.

Archived