THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns 2019 opponents are set

The Gipper

The full details of the Browns’ 2019 schedule will be released in the spring.

Home

Ravens
Bengals
Steelers
Dolphins
Bills
Seahawks
Rams
Titans

Road

Ravens
Bengals
Steelers
Jets
Patriots
Cardinals
49ers
Broncos

Does anyone have any preliminary plans to attend any of these road games?
In the back of my mind, I would only potentially be interested in either  AZ or SF...if held in like early December

16 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The full details of the Browns’ 2019 schedule will be released in the spring.

Home

Ravens
Bengals
Steelers
Dolphins
Bills
Seahawks
Rams
Titans

Road

Ravens
Bengals
Steelers
Jets
Patriots
Cardinals
49ers
Broncos

In the back of my mind, I would only potentially be interested in either  AZ or SF...if held in like early December

GNATS is planning for AZ, SF and road trip for the Jets.

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Wayyyyyyyya to early

😉

Based on this year's records, the road games seem easier....in that there are only 2 teams on our road schedule that made the playoffs this year:  Pats and Ravens.

The home schedule includes Ravens, Seahawks, Rams.   (Titans who could have made it)

19 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

As of right now, the patriots and rams are the only teams i say clev "probably" cant win against. Opening day 2019 is a long way off tho

Brady will be 43.   While  it may not be happening now....it is possible that his dropoff, when it comes, could be precipitous.  And that could be between now and then.

That is a WAY better schedule that we had this year. That is a very winnable schedule for us next year assuming that we keep our level where it is at or goes up from here, which is likely.  So we have an easier schedule next year(presumably) and I likely better team next year.. Can't wait.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

As of right now, the patriots and rams are the only teams i say clev "probably" cant win against. Opening day 2019 is a long way off tho

oh hell no I can't wait for the patriots game I see it as a changing of the guard and am looking forward to hearing what kind of smack baker will run at tom

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

oh hell no I can't wait for the patriots game I see it as a changing of the guard and am looking forward to hearing what kind of smack baker will run at tom

prob not much, he still wants the respect of his peers. With the Hue stuff, that's personal and I think most people get it. Maybe one day one or the other will talk about what happened. If the Patriots maintain the level they have now, even tho they have declined....that's still a tough fight. 

5 hours ago, ATOM said:

All he has to do is color his beard gray and walk in on a walker.😁

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Jets and Pats as I live right between the two in Connecticut.

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I'm going to check with my nephew with the season Broncos tickets and see about going to that one. Depends upon when exactly it gets scheduled.

17 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

My cousin lives within 30 minutes or so of the Jets stadium, so that might be an excuse for me to go out there and visit. 

I'm so disappointed! Being in North Florida, there's usually a game within a few hours, but damn....I gots NOTHING this year. Like, I don't even know where the closest game would be. Denver? Lol

5 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I'm so disappointed! Being in North Florida, there's usually a game within a few hours, but damn....I gots NOTHING this year. Like, I don't even know where the closest game would be. Denver? Lol

Honestly I think the Jets game. I don't know exactly where you live, so I put in a random North Florida city of Daytona Beach to NYC, and its 1023 miles or so. Denver was over 1800 miles. Arizona over 2100 miles. At that point, you might as well come up to Cleveland for home games. 

12 hours ago, hish747 said:

Jets and Pats as I live right between the two in Connecticut.

our group will be at the Jets game, heard tailgating sucks in Foxboro.

https://gnatstailgaters.com/

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Two N. Florida probably Cincinnati

26 minutes ago, hish747 said:

Thanks TopDawg! I'll try to stop by!

we will be in the L7 lot

Archived