THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Interviews

Zombo

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Fester getting interviewed by Bengals today ....

Question 1

Why do you suck

Answer: 

I'll have to watch the tape.

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

Fester getting interviewed by Bengals today ....

Question 1

Why do you suck

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Answer: 

I'll have to watch the tape.

Question 2 What makes you think you can do any better than 3- 36- 1

Question 3 How cheap are you willing to work for to get the job?  

In all seriousness, the reports are Mike Brown actually would like to hire Hue- but he knows the fans would revolt. Jackson has to be the best Snake Oil Salesman in the world to still be in consideration for a HC gig. They'd be playing to an empty stadium, especially if Hue duplicated his Cleveland follies early on. For sure, if the Bengals don't hire him, the interest from the rest of the league is a big fat zero. 

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Question 2 What makes you think you can do any better than 3- 36- 1

Question 3 How cheap are you willing to work for to get the job?  

In all seriousness, the reports are Mike Brown actually would like to hire Hue- but he knows the fans would revolt. Jackson has to be the best Snake Oil Salesman in the world to still be in consideration for a HC gig. They'd be playing to an empty stadium, especially if Hue duplicated his Cleveland follies early on. For sure, if the Bengals don't hire him, the interest from the rest of the league is a big fat zero. 

And its not like he may even be able to go to the new league...the AAF, as all their coaches are set:

Brad Childress,  Tim Lewis, Mike Singletary,  Steve Spurrier, Rick Neuheisel, Dennis Erickson, Mike Riley, Mike Martz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_of_American_Football

Maybe that league needs announcers.

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

And its not like he may even be able to go to the new league...the AAF, as all their coaches are set:

Brad Childress,  Tim Lewis, Mike Singletary,  Steve Spurrier, Rick Neuheisel, Dennis Erickson, Mike Riley, Mike Martz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_of_American_Football

Maybe that league needs announcers.

Make him a bus driver

1 hour ago, choco said:

8932079.thumb.jpg.7b426c2b4067dd361a8b52e5ce837d20.jpg

Tell me they are trollimg or that Browns' fans are voting for fun 😨

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Ha. Well he smells... anybody know how many mediocrity mediocrity low-hanging fruits from the Belichick have been highly successful head coaches?

Hopefully McDaniel's is hanging on until Bill retires so he can lead Patriots into mediocrity.

WSS

Steve,

as you know I have always maintained that assistants, especially those working for drivers like Belichik, are nothing more than coffee fetchers. Phile Sewage and Donuts Crennel were prime examples of this. I have also said that if you hire people based on their resume, all you are going to get is someone who knows how to write a resume.

This is why so many, actually, it is why MOST of the highest regarded coach prospects turn out to be pure shit. Most of the talking heads are ex-players and/or former equipment managers in high school who basically was jockstrap groupies who will do ANYTHING to stay in the clique. So, what you get is this inner circle of guys that exist only to blow each other and keep each other in jobs. 

When you ask, " How The Fuck can Hue Jackson keeps his job through 1 - 31, AND NOT be a candidate for the Bengals? SIMPLE............... ALL THESE FUCKERS give each other bareback blowjobs and taint licks. This is how doofus owners like Lerner and Haslam come to hire nothing but jackoff-after jackoff after jackoff.....

You have to hire a man based on what he impresses upon you in a face-to-face. It is his fire, his philosophy, morals, ethics, and values that separate the right guy from fuck bastards like Hue, Holmgren and this blowjob jism face McCarthy. " Oooh, he was an assistant to a SB team so he must really know this inside track".

Bullshit. You don't find success by reading about it, hanging around it or imitating it. You find success by working your ass off for it, and finding your own, personal path. Case in point.....Millions have read Trump's book, " The Art Of The Deal"....you think anyone became rich after reading the book? Because of the book?

Fuck the resume. Hire the Bill Cowher, the Belichik, the guy who doesn't imitate anyone, the guy who doesn't sell himself as "being close to the fire". HIre the fucker who wants to jump into his own fire.

I don't know jack dick about hiring a head coach. Dorsey does. I am very interested to hear y'alls take on the guys we DO interview, and more interested to see who Dorsey selects (Praying that this is his call and not some fake Haslam bullshit where he still picks)

17 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

One thing very reassuring.. Haslam is staying out of it and going to go with JDs guy. And there is no interview set or planned with Gase. 

Gase is a cocksucker.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Un-freaking believable. 

Larry,

LMAO, is it REALLY unbelievable? Or is it just hilarious? I mean, bro, this is EXACTLY what you would expect out of these idiots. You knew that when Lewis hired him, he was already pimping him for the job. This is so funny, my balls hurt from laughing.

Haha...What I predicted when Hue was fired is that...

1) Marvin retires or is fired

2) Bengals hire Hue as HC

I would not be surprised to see them sign Tyrod.

I am just LMAO over this! It could actually happen!!!

Mike

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Steve,

as you know I have always maintained that assistants, especially those working for drivers like Belichik, are nothing more than coffee fetchers. Phile Sewage and Donuts Crennel were prime examples of this. I have also said that if you hire people based on their resume, all you are going to get is someone who knows how to write a resume.

This is why so many, actually, it is why MOST of the highest regarded coach prospects turn out to be pure shit. Most of the talking heads are ex-players and/or former equipment managers in high school who basically was jockstrap groupies who will do ANYTHING to stay in the clique. So, what you get is this inner circle of guys that exist only to blow each other and keep each other in jobs. 

When you ask, " How The Fuck can Hue Jackson keeps his job through 1 - 31, AND NOT be a candidate for the Bengals? SIMPLE............... ALL THESE FUCKERS give each other bareback blowjobs and taint licks. This is how doofus owners like Lerner and Haslam come to hire nothing but jackoff-after jackoff after jackoff.....

You have to hire a man based on what he impresses upon you in a face-to-face. It is his fire, his philosophy, morals, ethics, and values that separate the right guy from fuck bastards like Hue, Holmgren and this blowjob jism face McCarthy. " Oooh, he was an assistant to a SB team so he must really know this inside track".

Bullshit. You don't find success by reading about it, hanging around it or imitating it. You find success by working your ass off for it, and finding your own, personal path. Case in point.....Millions have read Trump's book, " The Art Of The Deal"....you think anyone became rich after reading the book? Because of the book?

Fuck the resume. Hire the Bill Cowher, the Belichik, the guy who doesn't imitate anyone, the guy who doesn't sell himself as "being close to the fire". HIre the fucker who wants to jump into his own fire.

I don't know jack dick about hiring a head coach. Dorsey does. I am very interested to hear y'alls take on the guys we DO interview, and more interested to see who Dorsey selects (Praying that this is his call and not some fake Haslam bullshit where he still picks)

Fuck Bill Cowher, he's washed up it's all over

Also fuck any of bills assistant coaches I mean for God's sake if I was a record producer and wanted to put together Superstar act I would not front Bill Wyman.

WSS

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry,

LMAO, is it REALLY unbelievable? Or is it just hilarious? I mean, bro, this is EXACTLY what you would expect out of these idiots. You knew that when Lewis hired him, he was already pimping him for the job. This is so funny, my balls hurt from laughing.

Bengal fans are not noted for high intelligence levels... :)   

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Right.

61UMYsem5YL._SX425_.jpg

The Moderators approve of this photo.  :D   See how easy it is?   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Most people in Cincitucky have that far away look... LOL

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Fuck Bill Cowher, he's washed up it's all over

Also fuck any of bills assistant coaches I mean for God's sake if I was a record producer and wanted to put together Superstar act I would not front Bill Wyman.

WSS

I wasnt suvvesting that Homo.lmao, what i meant was, look for a guy long on passion and short.on bullshit resume lies.

Unless McCarthy really wows Dorsey we’re gonna stand as is. Williams got the first and had to have the best interview. He turned a 1 win a year team to a playoff contender in mid season. That shit just don’t happen. But it did and here. Same players same team. Different coaching staff. The team responds very well with Gregg at the helm. Dorsey may be just going through the process now but he knows where the lightning in a bottle is. And without haslam involvement...... were golden!

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yes, but that is because he photoshopped out that other girl "crackers".😛

If you’re wondering when Josh McDaniels’ interview with the #Bengals is happening, it apparently won’t. Source says McDaniels is passing on Cincy’s request.

He probably realized it's Hue's job

Archived