THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Interviews

Zombo

I think it is fair to say most people would like Williams and Kitchens to stay on but if they were not going to be considered for the HC position who is the 1 person linked to the job you would like ...... or even if the person you like has not been set up for an interview ( Lincoln Riley etc) who would you like us to go for. I think the best chance we have of keeping Williams and Kitchens as coordinators is to hire Arians .... not that he would be my first choice ..... Dan Campbell really interests me .....

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

yep, pay direct tv about 17 bucks/month on 4th years now, to get STO sports package in N.C.. Record Drennan & get to it when i can. Sometimes he gets into to much baseball & nba for me but (FF). The one guy caller, that Drennan lets in 'everyday' drives be nutz not getting shutdown swimming on different topics for 10 mins.(can't remember his name? Andre?)..Enjoy the heck out of Red zone. Adding HBO on for limited time for Hard Knocks was worth every red cent. can't wait for the new RV season;) 

Not perfect but about as reliable as you can get. About the only national show I watch at all is Golic and Wingo in the mornings. If you can get a radio app that will allow you the games, go for it. Both the pre and post game shows make it worthwhile. That one might be tricky though. 

29 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Detroit OC Jim Bob Cooter has been let go ....I would hire him just for the name Yawl

With that name he needs to be a Special Teams Coach. Wouldn't THAT be rich...replacing Famous Amos with Jim Bob!!  LOL

Mike

5 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

I think be basically told Rodgers to STFU...  so what do you think?

Aaron Rodgers, the guy who has nothing to do with most of his own family?

I think A-A-Ron is possibly a bit of a dbag. 

On 12/31/2018 at 10:03 AM, Zombo said:

This thread is not for rumors but actual guys we are setting up interviews with ...

Kudos for trying...

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

La Canfora says Jimmy has got a boner for Josh McDaniels.

WSS

La Canfora is a hack...  who doesn't like the Browns...  

I agree with Tour- unconfirmed BS at this point. LOL, how would you like that other Harbaugh that's coaching Meeechigan? Cow-pie thinks Browns fans would be thrilled if we hired him.   :D :D :D  

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

La Canfora is a hack...  who doesn't like the Browns...  

I agree with Tour- unconfirmed BS at this point. LOL, how would you like that other Harbaugh that's coaching Meeechigan? Cow-pie thinks Browns fans would be thrilled if we hired him.   :D :D :D  

Cow-turd is out of touch.. Secondly.. I have serious questions about Hairballs commitment.. Or lack thereof... Lastly... All the names that have been bandied about.. Well lets just cap it with a big MEH!!

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

Cow-turd is out of touch.. Secondly.. I have serious questions about Hairballs commitment.. Or lack thereof... Lastly... All the names that have been bandied about.. Well lets just cap it with a big MEH!!

Now that I'm back home and don't have to use my phone to post...    Made the 2 hour drive over to Indy to spend New Year's with the relatives....  I wasn't into listening the ESPN scrubs talk about movies or dream interpretation. So switched over to Fox on Sirius.   I don't understand how Cowherd still has a job. 80% of his show is venom knocking down everyone and everything in sight... His primary targets in his 90 minute diatribe were the Steelers- and then the Browns. Harbaugh? Get outta here with that crap. He's not leaving Michigan, and there's only around 20 other names being thrown around that are better HC candidates. 

Oh, and Cow-pie thinks the Browns are going to do a Jaguars tank next year- because "they don't know how to win" and the fans are f**king delirious over our successful season. And if he thinks Denver had a better season than the Browns well, kiss my ass. Like we beat them ya know. LOL, Elway the GM hasn't picked QBs anywhere near as good as he was. Go ahead Donkeys- sell the ranch to move up to #1 and draft Haskins. Less than stellar in the Rose Bowl. And the Giants and Jaguars are going to be in the QB market- and draft ahead of you. 

If the opening line of his show is "go ahead laugh at me" must know he's a Grade A buffoon who tosses out crap just to get responses. Damn, a radio\TV troll.  

Guys,

with all due respect, this thread is mental masturbation. It is a tabloid with enough speculation to make God himself.dizzy. Reportedly.........what exactly.does that mean? Reportedly.Haslam wants Gasey.....Reportedly Haslam.gave the keys to Dorsey and walked away from this.......

Sorry, but this is no different than the perennial joke I posted about who bought a house in Berea......

All these fucktard reporters with their "inside track"....Dorsey is making this pick and nobody knows what his qualifiers are. I don't mind reading everyone's take on who they like and why. That part is educational and has some interest, but all this bullshit of "this is why Dorsey is leaning this way, or Dorsey's actions hint that THIS is who he wants, is truly idiotic.

Given what has transpired this year, this is the most vulnerable coaching pick maybe in our history. If Dorsey's pick isn't Williams and the team doesn't do better than 7 wins next year, the feedback from the fans and media will be murderous.

I pray that Dorsey listens to his heart, gut and instincts, and not all the jackoffs around him, Haslam included.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Guys,

with all due respect, this thread is mental masturbation. It is a tabloid with enough speculation to make God himself.dizzy. Reportedly.........what exactly.does that mean? Reportedly.Haslam wants Gasey.....Reportedly Haslam.gave the keys to Dorsey and walked away from this.......

Sorry, but this is no different than the perennial joke I posted about who bought a house in Berea......

All these fucktard reporters with their "inside track"....Dorsey is making this pick and nobody knows what his qualifiers are. I don't mind reading everyone's take on who they like and why. That part is educational and has some interest, but all this bullshit of "this is why Dorsey is leaning this way, or Dorsey's actions hint that THIS is who he wants, is truly idiotic.

Given what has transpired this year, this is the most vulnerable coaching pick maybe in our history. If Dorsey's pick isn't Williams and the team doesn't do better than 7 wins next year, the feedback from the fans and media will be murderous.

I pray that Dorsey listens to his heart, gut and instincts, and not all the jackoffs around him, Haslam included.

I think you’re getting your wish. A lot of words have been inserted into Dorsey’s mouth without him actually uttering anything. What he stated execution day and the season wrap up has been his MO. He has done exactly as he says he will do. No drama or hype. Just leave that to Stevie asshole smith and the Colon cowboy. Some people after all feel that arrogance is a asset. But then again, that Robiskie place in the snow belt is on the market and you know how those GReen Bay guys are with snow.  Dorsey’s cool. So is Williams. They’re very much alike in what they say. Then do. 

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

McDaniels smells of hot rice. 

Ha. Well he smells... anybody know how many mediocrity mediocrity low-hanging fruits from the Belichick have been highly successful head coaches?

Hopefully McDaniel's is hanging on until Bill retires so he can lead Patriots into mediocrity.

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

La Canfora says Jimmy has got a boner for Josh McDaniels.

WSS

Dorsey is good friends with Chris Ballard the Colts GM. I imagine Ballard hasn’t got much good to say about McDaniels after last off season... 

Archived