THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Interviews

Zombo

On 1/9/2019 at 12:01 PM, The Gipper said:

Again....this all may NOT be "Dorsey's work".

I don’t give a shhh who’s work it is, I am happy and have been happy since we started acquiring good players and coaches (Landry, D Randall{for Kizer}, fire Hue/Haley, etc) the right moves have been made on the highest level in the past year

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Rumor has it that Zac Taylor, 35 year old QBs coach of the Rams, could be the frontrunner for the Bengals head coaching gig. 

It's amazing how much people are looking for the next McVay. I mean who can blame these organizations I suppose, but dang. 

30 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

It's amazing how much people are looking for the next McVay. I mean who can blame these organizations I suppose, but dang. 

What will happen if his team loses tomorrow and the offense looks bad in doing so?   It will mean that McVay will have won exactly -0-  postseason games.

Darn it Bengals what are you doing ....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Elise JesseVerified account @Elise_JesseWLWT
FollowFollow @Elise_JesseWLWT
More

My source says Hue Jackson is out.

1:46 PM - 11 Jan 2019

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, darren15 said:

Notice the lack of love for Todd Haley in coach searches ....bad apple/character

He didn't exactly have the greatest reputation regarding his people skills going into last season, then he came off looking like someone trying to sabotage his head coach's job... That's not a great resume. 

Archived