Zombo

Coach Interviews

Rappaport says we’ve requested interviews with Kevin Stafanksi (Vikings) and Nick Sirriani (Colts)

I am calling "smokescreens". IMHO, Dorsey is working on a short list & that list could be VERY short. Oh yeah, he'll conduct interviews, but we'll see what happens.

Mike

• Upvote 1

Im curious how many white coaches get hired before espn and stephen a smiff start flipping out.

Over under is 3

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

I am calling "smokescreens". IMHO, Dorsey is working on a short list & that list could be VERY short. Oh yeah, he'll conduct interviews, but we'll see what happens.

Mike

Dorsey has to know exactly what he has in Williams and Kitchens. I wouldn't want an "interviews well" type of guy to shove them out the door. Though the names being thrown around for interviews are a little surprising.... 

Take it for what it’s worth, but ESPN is reporting that Haslam has an interest in Adam Gase.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe Gase wouldn’t give the Browns the time of day before he took the Miami job.

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Take it for what it’s worth, but ESPN is reporting that Haslam has an interest in Adam Gase.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe Gase wouldn’t give the Browns the time of day before he took the Miami job.

Apparently he is pretty well respected.. it’s hard to judge him, but he did run the ball on 3rd and 10 in a throwing situation in a must win game. Too conservative for my taste, even if Ryan Tannehill is your QB..

8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Problem is Landry threw shade at Gase on twitter if I'm correct when he was fired. They do not like each other. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Who cares what Haslam thinks.

22 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

He may change his tune now that he's fired...   But is it a case not enough talent, or is he a lousy coach? The Fins were strapped in cap hell after Suh- and we got Landry because they couldn't afford him. And if Landry doesn't like him, would it be out of line for Jarvis to whisper in Dorsey's ear "he's not the guy you want".  Don't need any avoidable personality conflicts between coaches and your best players. 

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

We should. At this point, let's just hope it's Black Monday click bait.  For the sake of the fans, just stay away- far away from this one Jimmy. 

• Thanks 1

If the fucking Haslan's short circuits Dorsey again in this search, I am DONE being a Browns fan. From CBS Sports. There is a rumor that Peyton Manning is in the ear of the Haslans' pushing for the former Miami Dolphins Coach Gase. I don't know how I feel about Gase, but I will be fucked if he gets pushed on us by an owner that has shown to be fucking tone deaf when it comes to rational GOOD picks in the NFL..

This will be a case of a fucking owner sticking his big fucking nose in something he knows nothing about so he can brag with his billionaire boys club that HE MAKES THE DECISIONS.. If this rumor is true. And it leads to another year of discontent and arguing I am done with this team...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-coaching-rumors-peyton-manning-has-interest-in-browns-getting-adam-gase-and-is-in-owners-ear/

BobPound!

5 minutes ago, Orion said:

You and every Browns fan should. 

• Like 1

And further more.> Who the fuck gives a flying fuck what Peyton Manning thinks about the Cleveland Browns. Why the hell does he get a say at all in this matter? Because he went to the same college as our owner? Yea, great way to make a pick!!

1 minute ago, BobPOUND! said:

And further more.> Who the fuck gives a flying fuck what Peyton Manning thinks about the Cleveland Browns. Why the hell does he get a say at all in this matter? Because he went to the same college as our owner? Yea, great way to make a pick!!

well i guess you could say his opinion carry's more weight than the homeless guy

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Rappaport says we’ve requested interviews with Kevin Stafanksi (Vikings) and Nick Sirriani (Colts)

They comply with the Polish and Italian component of the Rooney Rule?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ATOM said:

well that didnt take long Fuck espn

The significance of 5 black coaches being fired is that black coaches that suck will be fired now just like white coaches that suck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, 5150k9 said:

Problem is Landry threw shade at Gase on twitter if I'm correct when he was fired. They do not like each other. 

Read something on twitter earlier that the was basically a revolt in Miami between Gase and the Players.   He's not the guy we want.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

The significance of 5 black coaches being fired is that black coaches that suck will be fired now just like white coaches that suck.

Worlds gone mad ...if the coaches were good enough they would of been kept ...... Jackson was the worst coach in NFL history .... just happened to be black.... we fired Shurmur and Mangini who had better records and they were white ....

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Dorsey has to know exactly what he has in Williams and Kitchens. I wouldn't want an "interviews well" type of guy to shove them out the door. Though the names being thrown around for interviews are a little surprising.... 

So interviews with Kitchens and Williams are first. Tuesday. Which also happens to be New Years Day. Dorsey is going to talk with some people but you gotta believe that these two have the inside track. Get together for drinks and call it a job interview. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, darren15 said:

Worlds gone mad ...if the coaches were good enough they would of been kept ...... Jackson was the worst coach in NFL history .... just happened to be black.... we fired Shurmur and Mangini who had better records and they were white ....

Wrong Darren15. God you're so racist. They were only fired because they were black. Its not like the browns and jets both fired white guy Eric mangini after posting better records in recent history or you can't say the Broncos parted ways with  john fox and cardinals fired ken whisenhunt after having better records than Joseph and Bowles. No it's only because the nfl/and our entire world is racist. Hell i bet the chargers cant wait to get that black bastard anthony Lynn out I mean you know they did fire a white Coach after making the playoffs so Anthony Lynn better win the Super bowl or his black ass is going to be looking for a job. So that matter why they got to call it Black Monday. It's a bad thing so it's got to be called black why can't it be called White Monday?

Was Theo Riddick pounding his fist on the table after Rob chudzinski was fired going 4 and 12 after just one year?

There are racism problems in today's world and the USA, but suggesting undertones of racism because five coaches were fired after they perform poorly minimizes actual racism.

By the way Darren obviously the first part of my post directed to you is supposed to be in pink and is sarcastic.

Edit sorry zombo for going off topic

• Like 1

I'm not sure why the hatred for Gase.. he had the fins contending for a playoff without his QB and in the division of Belichick and with a terrible GM and an owner worse than Modell and no cap space thanks to the Retarded contract for Tannehill.. He showed in Miami that he knows how to scheme around what he has.

I don't look forward to Arians at all... his entire thing has always been throwing only deep balls.

Looking at the scrolling headlines on nfl network.  Looks like we are bringing a shit load of people in to interview for the HC job.

10 hours ago, darren15 said:

Sources: #Saints assistant head coach and TEs coach Dan Campbell has been requested by the #Packers and #BrownsCLEBrowns18.png for HC interviews. He impressed as an interim in Miami.

interesting name i forgot about. I liked him at Dolphins,while Pettine stayed sideline motionless in 😎. Spark plug guy that has a matching fire of Baker Mayfield..Campbell hanging with Shawn Peyton can't hurt..Campbell should interview well, till he gets to his coaching staff list. "Dan, we have a OC for you"..     

12 hours ago, darren15 said:

Sources: #Saints assistant head coach and TEs coach Dan Campbell has been requested by the #Packers and #BrownsCLEBrowns18.png for HC interviews. He impressed as an interim in Miami.

Don't tell Gip. Once he finds out he was a TE for A&M he'll go apeshit.🎅