Jump to content
Ghoolie

Williams knows how to beat Lamar Jackson

Recommended Posts

I love what I am seeing early on. Let the bastard run if he wants. Blitz his dumb ass and expose Tarkenton. Cockeyed Sonofabitch. Dumb-ar will lead the Ravens to several field goals today. Baker leads with his arm.

I'll take the Browns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Need a bigger bountie

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shut the Fuck up. The only thing embarrassing are the refs.  Roughing the passer? Are you kidding me? Quick Whistle on Dumb-bars goal-line fumble? What kind of bullshit is that? 

THen the dumb bastard announcer compares Mayfield to Tarkenton?

Fuck Baltimore. Cleveland will win this game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghoolie said:

Shut the Fuck up. The only thing embarrassing are the refs.  Roughing the passer? Are you kidding me? Quick Whistle on Dumb-bars goal-line fumble? What kind of bullshit is that? 

THen the dumb bastard announcer compares Mayfield to Tarkenton?

Fuck Baltimore. Cleveland will win this game. 

The fumble was absolutely terrible, but the roughing is a penalty by rule.

I did think of you Ghoolie at the end of half when they were talking about Baker and comparing him to Fran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

This defensive game plan has been nothing short of terrible. We are absolutely being out schemed and it's embarrassing. 

By a high school offense!.. PATHETIC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nickers said:

By a high school offense!.. PATHETIC!

Ok, so how exactly would YOU stop it? Sounds like you have the answers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

They have one run play and can’t stop it 

No one has stopped it since Lamar came in there's a reason everyone's talking about them being a dangerous team if they get in the playoffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Ok, so how exactly would YOU stop it? Sounds like you have the answers 

Ask Bill Fuckin Belichick...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nickers said:

Ask Bill Fuckin Belichick...

Exactly, you complain when you couldn't do the job, yet have no clue how to do the job you want to complain about.

But by all means, continue thinking you know it all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have an issue with Greg Williams on the timeout versus challenge. The play clock was running down because we all thought it was a touchdown so they had to call a timeout and that didn't end up hurting us we had plenty of time at the end I do fault Greg Williams or Freddie kitchens for not calling running play First and Ten from the 41 yard of the ravens line and then maybe a screen if run doesn't work because they were coming balls out on blitzes. This team kept the Steelers out of Playoffs today next year they'll keep everyone in the AFC North out of the playoffs. They could have given up when they were down 20-7 about to be 27 to 7 but they kept fighting and were right there to win it. Hell of a season brownies. Got my 😎 on cause the future is bright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im gonna make a thread detailing why i think our defensive scheme is shit and some of our personnel is inadequate. I just have to collect my shit cause im not happy, but at least the steelers can fuck off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Exactly, you complain when you couldn't do the job, yet have no clue how to do the job you want to complain about.

But by all means, continue thinking you know it all

I never said I did , Ding Dong.. Now go back to masturbating to you Jimmy Haslam Fatboy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, nickers said:

I never said I did , Ding Dong.. Now go back to masturbating to you Jimmy Haslam Fatboy...

Hmm, Jimmy Haslam. Dont know where that came from??????

No, you didn't directly say you could. You just said it was pathetic they couldn't stop a "high school offense".

So I just figured since it was pathetic that you had the plan to stop it. You mean to tell me you were just complaining without a clue. Say it ain't so. I'm shocked you dont have a clue, I figured with that talk you were a genius about football. Well not just that statement, but with a bunch of your posts. I figured you had the most knowledge about football on here lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Hmm, Jimmy Haslam. Dont know where that came from??????

No, you didn't directly say you could. You just said it was pathetic they couldn't stop a "high school offense".

So I just figured since it was pathetic that you had the plan to stop it. You mean to tell me you were just complaining without a clue. Say it ain't so. I'm shocked you dont have a clue, I figured with that talk you were a genius about football. Well not just that statement, but with a bunch of your posts. I figured you had the most knowledge about football on here lol

Wow who shit in your cheerios this morning.. bitch to your wife about it,, Talk about clueless...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just shows that "knowing" ain't "doing"...

 

And Brentson Bucker???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Just shows that "knowing" ain't "doing"...

 

And Brentson Bucker???

I think He played for one of the NFC teams back in the 70's/80's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, nickers said:

I think He played for one of the NFC teams back in the 70's/80's

I know who he was. Journeyman of the 90's'00's with a few teams both AFC and NFC starting with the Steelers and ending with CAR.

Point was he wasn't an impact rusher inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

I know who he was. Journeyman of the 90's'00's with a few teams both AFC and NFC starting with the Steelers and ending with CAR.

Point was he wasn't an impact rusher inside.

yeah,,, I never thought much of him , Either

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

The fumble was absolutely terrible, but the roughing is a penalty by rule.

I did think of you Ghoolie at the end of half when they were talking about Baker and comparing him to Fran

I think the hard part for you and me now is going to be sitting back and accepting whatever Dorsey does in the off-season. After such a drought it is natural for us to want to cling to what we have and not screw up a good thing. You know? Stay with the devil that you know. We humans don't like change, and we Browns fans have had way more than our share of bad change.

Dorsey however, has a master plan and his goals and hurdles may be far higher than he believes Williams and Kitchen can and have achieved. It's like my Dad and my report card. I thought a B was a nice effort, he thought it was laziness not getting to the top.

Regarding Jackson, forgive my energy, but I don't like QBs who need their feet to win. You look at Mayfield's passing stats in that game, and a thinking man knows that this is far better than what Jackson does.

Jackson will not last in the NFL. We both know this. Like all humans, especially speedsters, physical skills starts giving way to maturity and efficiency. In Jackson's case, even an imperceptible loss of speed and moves is going to allow more of the "almost hits" to become actual hits. As time goes, Mayfield will not make the stupid throws, but Jackson will continue to run. He is an okay passer but we saw that under pressure, he is not going to burn anyone with his arm....not consistently like Brady or Ben the Rapist.

Baker had an amazing year, and so did we. I am going to bite my tongue and dance with Dorsey.

Happy New Year, man..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Just shows that "knowing" ain't "doing"...

 

And Brentson Bucker???

Yeah, Brenston Buckner. A true stud. 2 Superbowls, three blocked FGs, did a lot away from the Steelers too. He is a badass and was a badass. Garrett needs a guy like that to be worth anything, He was limp yesterday.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I know who he was. Journeyman of the 90's'00's with a few teams both AFC and NFC starting with the Steelers and ending with CAR.

Point was he wasn't an impact rusher inside.

Sure he was. He was a MONSTER. He started for 2 SB teams and was part of what may have been the best front 4 ever. The guy was constantly double teamed. He mad sack champions out of DTs, AND, he smashed the run.

GREAT player. Great man.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×