THE BROWNS BOARD

AGAIN. Terrific young policeman legal immigrant murdered by illegal

calfoxwc

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You have no clue.  I worked for the VA as a Temp between the Army and Navy tours.  Worked there from Oct 1975 to Jan 1976.  Brecksville VA was primarily a psychiatric facility.  I saw patients lying in the vending machine areas on the floors.  No one checked on them.  It's a hell of a lot better now.  I go there.  The medical staffs are quite good.  It's the admin types that are fucked up.

I used to date a psychologist who worked at the VA and her stories werent a whole lot better than what u describe here....sadly

15 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

So everyone but the person responsible...Isn't this the opposite to your argument re: gun control?

what is with you liberal wingnuts? PLEASE pay attention.

Every single time - when an ILLEGAL BREAKS THE LAW HERE BY COMING INTO OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, and murders,

rapes, tortures, shoots, kidnaps, hacks to death, etc etc.... it COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF WE HAD KEPT THEM FROM FLOODING OUR BORDER. Come on, Tiam. Don't just miss the point.

CRIMES BY ILLEGALS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED> CRIMES BY DANGEROUS ILLEGALS is worth supporting mass ILLEGAL immigration...WHY?

Yes, we have criminals in our country already. Why in the hell do we have to let the ILLEGAL ONES IN ???

That is an ignorant emotional knee jerk. WE do NOT want unvetted really dangerous people coming here ILLEGALLY because they commit CRIMES HERE. We have too much of that WITHOUT LETTING THE ILLEGALS FLOOD OUR BORDER.

Showing a sad picture of a poor young woman with a baby is an ignorant emotional ploy the left is using, Tiam.

It isn't (as far as I know) a sad poor young woman with a baby who is raping, violently murdering like some mexican psycho on bath salts recently released from some really bad prison and sent across our border.

So, Mexicans say it is very expensive, btw, to pay to get to and across our border.

How the hell do all these really destitute people pay for it then?

Doesn't just one lefty on this board get it enought to discuss the problem?

Or, is it that you happily cover for the violent crimes done by illegals because you WANT American voter demographics to be flooded with totally uneducated ignorant, even violent demoquack voters?

furthermore, I made it no secret that I really thought Bush W. would have worked to fix our immigration problem.

Seems that he did NOT. Apparently, it wasn't bad enough at that time.

But throwing open our borders wide... The EU is in a hell of a place now because they demanded it.

None of them have a Constitution to preserve their sovereignty, so there ya go.

Our Founding Fathers were brilliant, courageous and fought and built the greatest nation on earth.

I don't get an entire half of society who just lays down like drugged sheep and lets tyranny take their country away from them, then decide to come here for a free ride.

We Americans don't have any other country to run to, and we wouldn't run there anyways.

Our Constitution says we rule, flat out.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

what is with you liberal wingnuts? PLEASE pay attention.

Every single time - when an ILLEGAL BREAKS THE LAW HERE BY COMING INTO OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, and murders,

rapes, tortures, shoots, kidnaps, hacks to death, etc etc.... it COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF WE HAD KEPT THEM FROM FLOODING OUR BORDER. Come on, Tiam. Don't just miss the point.

CRIMES BY ILLEGALS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED> CRIMES BY DANGEROUS ILLEGALS is worth supporting mass ILLEGAL immigration...WHY?

Yes, we have criminals in our country already. Why in the hell do we have to let the ILLEGAL ONES IN ???

That is an ignorant emotional knee jerk. WE do NOT want unvetted really dangerous people coming here ILLEGALLY because they commit CRIMES HERE. We have too much of that WITHOUT LETTING THE ILLEGALS FLOOD OUR BORDER.

Showing a sad picture of a poor young woman with a baby is an ignorant emotional ploy the left is using, Tiam.

It isn't (as far as I know) a sad poor young woman with a baby who is raping, violently murdering like some mexican psycho on bath salts recently released from some really bad prison and sent across our border.

So, Mexicans say it is very expensive, btw, to pay to get to and across our border.

How the hell do all these really destitute people pay for it then?

Doesn't just one lefty on this board get it enought to discuss the problem?

Or, is it that you happily cover for the violent crimes done by illegals because you WANT American voter demographics to be flooded with totally uneducated ignorant, even violent demoquack voters?

Related image

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yes canton, its difficult for us to comprehend ur very complex and nuanced points . 🙄

Hint: ur in the same genus as primates

Yes Cleve, it’s like telling a joke and someone “doesn’t get it”. I found out a long time ago, you just don’t waste your breath trying to explain it. 

Archived