THE BROWNS BOARD

Kasich on gun rights

Westside Steve

Kasich had been a good gov., til he decided to run for president and

then got embarrassed.

Now he seems to be all in on running as an independent. I look for him to switch to the democratic party, even before he wins

some office.

What a turd. The "red flag" law SOUNDS like it has some merit - but it is rife with abuse possibilities.

There won't be any punishment or liability for false red flag vengence reports.

by ex-wives and friends, by political haters who you might run afoul of, by some hippies that hit your car, their fault,

you have to sue them because they were driving without insurance, they see a pro-2nd Amendment sticker on your windshield, so they fake red flag you.

I imagine celebrities like Sean Hannity, etc, will get fake red flagged several times a year.

With the left - all information and any kind of harrassment is a weapon.

On 12/27/2018 at 8:07 PM, calfoxwc said:

Kasich had been a good gov., til he decided to run for president and

then got embarrassed.

Now he seems to be all in on running as an independent. I look for him to switch to the democratic party, even before he wins

some office.

What a turd. The "red flag" law SOUNDS like it has some merit - but it is rife with abuse possibilities.

There won't be any punishment or liability for false red flag vengence reports.

by ex-wives and friends, by political haters who you might run afoul of, by some hippies that hit your car, their fault,

you have to sue them because they were driving without insurance, they see a pro-2nd Amendment sticker on your windshield, so they fake red flag you.

I imagine celebrities like Sean Hannity, etc, will get fake red flagged several times a year.

With the left - all information and any kind of harrassment is a weapon.

How does the 'red flag" law work and is it now in effect there?

Archived