Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Trumps biggest whoppers of 2018

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Oh so it isn't about the 10 foot wall surrounding Obama's house now? So you fell for some fake news, it happens to people like yourself all the time, it's not a big deal. But now you are just being pathetic.

 

The pictures speak the truth, all you have to do is look.

I never said it was a 10 ft wall, that's what YOU are assuming I said.

Show me where I said it was a 10 ft wall...I'll wait.

image.thumb.png.b62d0fb94c8266a683871c9a57a2a7ed.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The pictures speak the truth, all you have to do is look.

I never said it was a 10 ft wall, that's what YOU are assuming I said.

Show me where I said it was a 10 ft wall...I'll wait.

image.thumb.png.b62d0fb94c8266a683871c9a57a2a7ed.png

Your link and your war hero said it was a 10 foot wall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cccjwh said:

Your link and your war hero said it was a 10 foot wall. 

Did you measure it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Measure what?

 

That’s what I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s what I thought.

that's cccjwh mz the pussy - just enough smart ass to be a well rounded stupidass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I find it hard to believe that you can think.

 

cccjwh mz the pussy translation:

"I can lick my own toes, so there"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5CCF871E-2D70-443C-BDCD-16AAC4B474E2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unprecedented Congressional Obstructionism Is Actually Quite ...

 

 
Oct 11, 2011 - On the other, I would like the minority to confine itself to things that actually ... Fear: The American People in Depression and War, which I commend to all ... "Hoover also faced a very obstructionist Democratic Congress--they ...
Feb 9, 2018 - The notion that the president “constitutes a crisis in American ... Democrats' 'Resistance' to Trump Is Eroding, and So Are Their Poll Numbers .... They have, in effect, employed the same obstructionist tactics that were utilized ...
 
Jul 12, 2017 - Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Donald Trump, on Tuesday said that the Democrat's obstructionism is hurting President Trump's ...
Jul 13, 2017 - Democratic Obstructionism Needs To End ... Democrats are following through with their promise to “obstruct the will of the American people and ...
Jul 18, 2017 - 52 percent say the Democrats are just an anti-Trump party. ... a Contract with America-esque plan, labeled the “Pledge to America,” in September 2010. ... and Democrats had grown fond of labeling the GOP “obstructionists” ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Democrats will unwittingly move Donald Trump to greater success ...

 

 
23 mins ago - Yet, the American people revolted against the Democrats over ... Trump, the Democrats will be pursuing an obstructionist agenda to reverse the 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump says Mexico will eventually pay for border wall - Business Insider

 

 
Trump says Mexico will eventually pay for border wall. Reuters. May 29, 2018, 8:59 PM. U.S. President Donald Trump boards Air Force One to depart for travel to ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
e·ven·tu·al·ly
/əˈven(t)SH(o͞o)əlē/
adverb
adverb: eventually
  1. in the end, especially after a long delay, dispute, or series of problems.
    "eventually, after midnight, I arrived at the hotel"
    synonyms: in the end, in due course, by and by, in time, after some time, after a bit, finally, at last, over the long haul; More
    ultimately, in the long run, at the end of the day, one day, some day, sometime, at some point, sooner or later
    "the culprit will be caught eventually"
 
Translate eventually to
 
Use over time for: eventually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Translation for “eventually” for a politician 

 

We will talk about it, not do anything about it,  work around it, and “eventually” people will forget about it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like the dems who said "daca" and "amnesty"...and promised to enforce border security.

democrat marxist promise = "eventually" = happy blatant lie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Browns149 said:

5CCF871E-2D70-443C-BDCD-16AAC4B474E2.jpeg

Easy. The "wall" was only a tool for a vote getting catchphrase. $5.7Bil won't really pay for a whole wall, but in Trumpette Land fantasy is everything, like the fantasy of "Who will pay for the wall?....................Mexico!" It's just one more of the thousands of TrumpLies from 🤴👺 that have been foisted off on the rest of us through the gullible millions and Fox "reporters". All the wall is now is the start of the 2020 campaign for reelection. Even if they gave him the $5.7Bil you can bet by the time election is getting closer the gaps in the "wall" will be pointed out and the greedy bastard will be "reselling" continuation with more demands for money to "complete" our "border security wall". He's the Rainmaker and we will still have the "rain" coming through the incomplete "wall" to buy another election in Trumpette Land in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

like the dems who said "daca" and "amnesty"...and promised to enforce border security.

democrat marxist promise = "eventually" = happy blatant lie

Trump making Mecico pay for the wall, after we pay for it first,  is an unhappy blatant lie

Let the American people go back to work and REALLY make Mexico pay for the wall. Or just shutup and move on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Trump making Mecico pay for the wall, after we pay for it first,  is an unhappy blatant lie

Let the American people go back to work and REALLY make Mexico pay for the wall. Or just shutup and move on

Yes it's been two years we know Mexico isn't paying for the wall. So what? There's also a good chance it wouldn't be a Panacea if we had one but it would be better than nothing. Which is what we have now. Correction we have worse than nothing. 

So tell the dems  to bite the bullet (it really is a tiny fraction of what the illegals cost each year) and put those overpaid slugs back to work. Or as you say in your last line...

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people still think Mexico will pay for the wall

Aftet all, Trump said it. So, it’s got to be true

And I am all for just moving on and letting it go. Is it really worth the fight anyway? On either side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Easy. The "wall" was only a tool for a vote getting catchphrase. $5.7Bil won't really pay for a whole wall, but in Trumpette Land fantasy is everything, like the fantasy of "Who will pay for the wall?....................Mexico!" It's just one more of the thousands of TrumpLies from 🤴👺 that have been foisted off on the rest of us through the gullible millions and Fox "reporters". All the wall is now is the start of the 2020 campaign for reelection. Even if they gave him the $5.7Bil you can bet by the time election is getting closer the gaps in the "wall" will be pointed out and the greedy bastard will be "reselling" continuation with more demands for money to "complete" our "border security wall". He's the Rainmaker and we will still have the "rain" coming through the incomplete "wall" to buy another election in Trumpette Land in 2020.

I like the “vote getting catchphrase” line

Sounds like a politicians fancy way of saying “I lied”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I like the “vote getting catchphrase” line

Sounds like a politicians fancy way of saying “I lied”

Even this morning he's sticking with that 2000 mile $5.7Bil wall. No one with an intelligent mind (I realize this eliminates 90% of the Trumpettes) believes a wall that long through lands that have no current roads can be built for that price. That might get a few roads out there, but that's it. Just more of the same lying to keep the gullible base.👺🤴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go take a look at the N.M-Mexico border down in the far SW corner and then across to Douglas, Arizona. The only road between them is on the OTHER side of the border. The only exception is the S running hwy 81 that just crosses into Mexico. All the way along that notch going south and then straight west is nothing until you cross 81 and then nothing until you reach Douglas. Who's paying for the roads to reach construction sites in that kind of territory to place that $5.7Bil barrier. Total Trump BS as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

better yet, ignore TExag's emotional nonsenes, and listen to the border guards.

Trump-Accomplishments-768x549.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the uneducated: Go look at maps if you want an idea of how difficult it will be. Here is a recent one. Now go get yourself a roadmap and you will see exactly what has to be done just to find a way to get the materials for this ridiculous stupidity from the master of deflection who wants your mind on a fucking wall and not his corrupt empire. Like any good magician he's pointing elsewhere while the real truth of what he has been up to remains obscure. The clearer it is becoming through the courts the worse this will get. I expect some other Trumped up "national emergency" the closer Mueller gets to the core of corruption.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-mexico-border-wall-photos-maps-2018-5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

For the uneducated: Go look at maps if you want an idea of how difficult it will be. Here is a recent one. Now go get yourself a roadmap and you will see exactly what has to be done just to find a way to get the materials for this ridiculous stupidity from the master of deflection who wants your mind on a fucking wall and not his corrupt empire. Like any good magician he's pointing elsewhere while the real truth of what he has been up to remains obscure. The clearer it is becoming through the courts the worse this will get. I expect some other Trumped up "national emergency" the closer Mueller gets to the core of corruption.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-mexico-border-wall-photos-maps-2018-5

 

then again, an expert says - STAY THE COURSE  and BUILD THE WALL. Maybe we should start posting the tragic, gruesome murders and all by illegals.

8 hours ago - Then-Border Patrol Chief Mark Morgan testifies during a hearing of the ... point it was wanted and needed, and now, because we call it a wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TexieWag has no idea. He just lost the election. The EXPERTS say...

build the wall.

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds - Washington Times

Apr 2, 2018 - Border Patrol agents overwhelmingly support Trump's wall in new survey ... Border Patrol agents say they can't be much clearer: They want ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Border Patrol Chief: 'We Certainly Need a Wall, Any Agent Will Tell ...

 

 
Dec 13, 2018 - The head of the U.S. Border Patrol said Sen. Chuck Schumer, Sen. Bernie Sanders and others on the left are incorrect when they claim a wall is ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×