THE BROWNS BOARD

Trumps biggest whoppers of 2018

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That could have many names on that truck including Israel. We spend more than we take in and still give financial assistance to other countries on the melting credit card.

No, I don't include Israel on that list at all.

But there are a lot of names on the list, and at the top? are Honduras, etc.

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Wasn’t Trump going to make Mexico pay for the wall?

HINT: He's still President.

Feb 7, 2018 - Mexico will never cut a check to the U.S. Treasury, but President Donald Trump is zeroing in on a plan so that the president can argue ...
Apr 4, 2018 - How Trump can build the wall today — and make Mexico pay for it ... According to one expert analysis, “nothing in current statute would appear ...

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Can't read the article without paying for subscription.

From the article:

"Lost in all the discussion about possible lawbreaking by Mr. Trump is the fact that impeachment wasn’t intended only for crimes. For example, in 1974 the House Judiciary Committee charged Richard Nixon with, among other things, abusing power by using the I.R.S. against his political enemies."

I guess using the IRS against political enemies is only an impeachable offense when there is a republican president. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2014/01/31/obamas-weaponization-of-government/#274c979e1b92

14 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That could have many names on that truck including Israel. We spend more than we take in and still give financial assistance to other countries on the melting credit card.

Yes it could. On the other hand Israal is a very valuable Ally and a godforsaken area of the world. Central America? Third world shithole and not a valuable Ally to anybody.

WSS

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes it could. On the other hand Israal is a very valuable Ally and a godforsaken area of the world. Central America? Third world shithole and not a valuable Ally to anybody.

WSS

You can be an ally to Israel without giving them 3 billion dollars a year. I don’t like having to buy friends. Potentially losing American lives to defend Israel if they are attacked should be enough.

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You can be an ally to Israel without giving them 3 billion dollars a year. I don’t like having to buy friends. Potentially losing American lives to defend Israel if they are attacked should be enough.

In my opinion Israel is more important than just somebody we would come to their aid if they are attacked by the surrounding Muslim lunatics. If should ever does go down over there they are going to be a key player and whatever military operations. Unlike Central America.

WSS

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

In my opinion Israel is more important than just somebody we would come to their aid if they are attacked by the surrounding Muslim lunatics. If should ever does go down over there they are going to be a key player and whatever military operations. Unlike Central America.

WSS

*insert joke about paying Jews for friendship*

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We should call the election a fraud and install Hillary as president.

Might as well, after all the DNC was rigged in her favor.

The ironic thing is the Dems are ok with that.

Archived