THE BROWNS BOARD

Trumps biggest whoppers of 2018

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Might as well, after all the DNC was rigged in her favor.

The ironic thing is the Dems are ok with that.

Not really. 

A country of 330 million, and it came down to Trump vs Hillary

Trump was elected because of the angst against Hillary. Totally understandable.

He (Trump) blows. I believe America realizes this. Bye bye Donald, its a one term thing.

Happy New Year!!!

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Not really. 

He (Trump) blows. I believe America realizes this. Bye bye Donald, its a one term thing.

Happy New Year!!!

almost got it right. Came down to Trump because higgardly was corrupt, a sleaze, a ho,

a liar, a marxist dirtbag, and dangerous to our Supreme Court/Constitutional makeup.

she's scum, like most of the corrupt democratic party, Bob.

More and more, we need a viable third political party.

"American Eagle Party" - patriotic, build wall, stand on principle. But it would take years to happen.

The left has created a sick, twisted poltiicall corrupt marxist monster - used to be democrats, now scum across the board.

THAT is why Pres Trump. He can handle the anti-America opposition.

9 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Not really. 

Happy New Year!!!

Sorry, the DNC screwed Bernie.

You know it...I know...everyone knows it.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes they did but he wasn't going to win the nomination anyway.

Yes the DNC is obviously crooked but the Democrats don't care. Just like Republicans don't care about the nickel-and-dime charges being heaped on Trump.

Nothing the Russians did or Julian Assange did cost Hillary one single vote.

WSS

Yes, I know it. The DNC didn't listen to it's constituents. They were more concerned with making history (1st female pres) than her dumbass "global economy" platform, for example.

I'm not a fan of Republicans, but at least they had a process. I watched many of their debates, and kept an eye on the primaries. 

IMHO, Rubio made the most sense during those debates but he got destroyed by the loudest guy in the room. 

FBI's 37 secret pages of memos about Russia, Clintons and Uranium ...

Oct 1, 2018 - The FBI's declaration and list of withheld documents — entitled simply “Uranium One Transaction” — were posted recently inside its Freedom of ...
Apr 23, 2015 - As the Russian atomic energy agency gradually took charge of a company that controls one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the ...
Oct 21, 2017 - Let's put the Uranium One scandal in perspective: The cool half-million bucks the Putin regime funneled to Bill Clinton was five times the ...

President Donald Trump has only one viable option to repel the partisan lynch mob now nipping at his heels in the form of a taxpayer-funded ...

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Gee...I don’t know where Trump got that idea from.

https://newspunch.com/obama-10-foot-wall/

Gee...I don’t know where Trump got that idea from.

https://newspunch.com/obama-10-foot-wall/

Not sure what point you are trying to make? Trump a dumbass that believes a some fake "news" from newspunch or you believe the fake news? 

newspunch.com. 😄 NJC you rightys and your fake news sites..

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Reasoning Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Here's a pic of Obama's new digs, that looks like a fence, wall, physical barrier, whatever in the world you want to call it.

Is it 10 feet tall? I dunno...but just try getting past that barrier and let me know what the nice secret service man does.

FB6A84FA-0E09-4A65-B743-9B135FA50F47.jpeg

On 12/31/2018 at 12:12 AM, calfoxwc said:

almost got it right. Came down to Trump because higgardly was corrupt, a sleaze, a ho,

a liar, a marxist dirtbag, and dangerous to our Supreme Court/Constitutional makeup.

she's scum, like most of the corrupt democratic party, Bob.

More and more, we need a viable third political party.

"American Eagle Party" - patriotic, build wall, stand on principle. But it would take years to happen.

The left has created a sick, twisted poltiicall corrupt marxist monster - used to be democrats, now scum across the board.

THAT is why Pres Trump. He can handle the anti-America opposition.

"A ho"? 

42 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here's a pic of Obama's new digs, that looks like a fence, wall, physical barrier, whatever in the world you want to call it.

Is it 10 feet tall? I dunno...but just try getting past that barrier and let me know what the nice secret service man does.

FB6A84FA-0E09-4A65-B743-9B135FA50F47.jpeg

So the answer is. You are that stupid to fall for the fake news. This is the "before" picture. You will notice that the driveway already had a "fence, wall, physical barrier, whatever in the world you want to call it." 

Image result for Obama home wall image

I have already seen front of the house. So I guess your next stupid talking point will being saying there are retaining walls. So that mean he has walls.....

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So the answer is. You are that stupid to fall for the fake news. This is the "before" picture. You will notice that the driveway already had a "fence, wall, physical barrier, whatever in the world you want to call it." 

Image result for Obama home wall image

I have already seen front of the house. So I guess your next stupid talking point will being saying there are retaining walls. So that mean he has walls.....

So you’re denying there’s a physical barrier there?

I'm denying a wall was put up. Yes, I am. I'm also denying there is a wall surrounding the house as well. 

According to spy photos from TMZ, workers are currently building the brick wall around the rental home where the Obamas plan to live after leaving the White House. - From your link.

President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version! - Your war hero, Cheetos Jesus.

I just showed you that the gate for the drive was already there. There is also no wall surrounding the house. But you keep on trying to move the goalposts.

the Obama's red brick home that does not have a 10 foot wall around it

On 12/29/2018 at 10:24 AM, calfoxwc said:

HINT: He's still President.

Feb 7, 2018 - Mexico will never cut a check to the U.S. Treasury, but President Donald Trump is zeroing in on a plan so that the president can argue ...

Apr 4, 2018 - How Trump can build the wall today — and make Mexico pay for it ... According to one expert analysis, “nothing in current statute would appear ...

I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a wall today150px-1162091258_341f37c260.jpg

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur stupid is showing again canton, move on

And the Obozo residence has a physical barrier complete with Secret Service agents, and I’m the stoopid one.

Well...at least I’m not blind.

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And the Obozo residence has a physical barrier complete with Secret Service agents, and I’m the stoopid one.

Well...at least I’m not blind.

Righty's complete lack of ability to ever admit they are wrong. It's probably one of the reasons some many are so stoopid.

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Righty's complete lack of ability to ever admit they are wrong. It's probably one of the reasons some many are so stoopid.

Yep, any swinging dick can just mosey through the Obama compound...got it.

Yep, any swinging dick can just mosey through the Obama compound...got it.

Oh so it isn't about the 10 foot wall surrounding Obama's house now? So you fell for some fake news, it happens to people like yourself all the time, it's not a big deal. But now you are just being pathetic.

Archived