THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas!

MLD Woody

Waiting for the grandkid to come wandering in to turn on the Christmas tree. Nothing like watching the joy in the eyes and voice of a child on Christmas morning. 

And may all your Christmas mornings be good ones!🎅

Merry Christmas! I have my parents and my wife's family coming over, so everyone please pray for me and pray the power of mimosas can help me tolerate the madness. Hahahaha! 

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals :excl:                                                                                                                                         1R5P.gif  226G.gif                                     NFL, Our Browns are back so just deal with it 🏈🎄🎅 Thanks Santa!

8 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

And back at you from brier hill

F9621345-C3B7-41D5-9F5C-FDEB906CA305.png

Oh yes the old original brier hill section of Youngstown home of great steel and Italian food.

Just now, The Gipper said:

Not for me   Too bad for whoever would want to eat that thing

They’ve gotten quite popular. Seems you can’t go anywhere without running into one of those wood fired old school pizzerias anymore. They’re just making brier hill style pizza. I guess Cleveland area doesn’t have any yet. 

Merry Christmas, you Filthy Animals!

Kathy says she is going to keep the Board going as Stan's legacy, loved how we came together as a family this year, and it sure is nice to enjoy some WINS with my on-line buds!

Zombo

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Not for me   Too bad for whoever would want to eat that thing

Looks can be very decieving some of those old style pizzas are quite delicious, even in upscale pizza joints......

.........even if they look like they were done by a 4th grader. :lol:

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Looks can be vert decieving some of those old style pizzas are quite delicious, even in upscale pizza joints......

The non franchise homemade look. It’s officially announced on tv 27....they are mandated by the league to carry......The Browns 

kickoff at 4:25, stool fans drool

1 minute ago, flyingfooldoug said:

The non franchise homemade look. It’s officially announced on tv 27....they are mandated by the league to carry......The Browns 

kickoff at 4:25, stool fans drool

I just saw that! GO BROWNS!

.......local steelrz fans not happy. :lol:

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Looks can be vert decieving some of those old style pizzas are quite delicious, even in upscale pizza joints......

First pizza I ever had was made by Italian immigrants in Venezuela who presented me a really good wood fired anchovy pizza. Start with the best made by the inventors and everything else is dog crap for sure.🍕😋

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

First pizza I ever had was made by Italian immigrants in Venezuela who presented me a really good wood fired anchovy pizza. Start with the best made by the inventors and everything else is dog crap for sure.🍕😋

And this area has a HUGE Italian population. Pizza may not look like some ass named John made it, but gramma’s pizza will taste like heaven

5 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

And this area has a HUGE Italian population. Pizza may not look like some ass named John made it, but gramma’s pizza will taste like heaven

Some still have the old backyard  brick pizza ovens, which are making a slow comeback -and- make great pizza and other stuff. 

Or why we've sworn off pizza yuk, papa johns and others forever at any price or coupons offered. Wedgewood Pizza is still our once or twice a month go to pizza joint.

And Merry Christmas & Happy Culinary New Year!

Archived