THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh loses

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

They lose to the weak Giants team we crushed.

Big Ben when asked to step up, falls on his face in throwing three picks.

Stick a fork in'em, they're done.

falls on his face in throwing three picks.

Just NOT in the face!

operationart_1.jpg

You gotta bring back the "When will Ben get injured poll", we are getting lot's of complaints on the new board about that.

what exactly are you guys giggling about?

we're 5-2, you're 3-4 and still behind Baltimore. We're also 3-0 in the division.

You're still on your way to 7-9.

Just as ol' Byner predicted back in August.

I'm sorry. Did we hurt your feelings?

what exactly are you guys giggling about?

we're 5-2, you're 3-4 and still behind Baltimore. We're also 3-0 in the division.

You're still on your way to 7-9.

Just as ol' Byner predicted back in August.

Got your ass kicked today, didn't ya? Kinda stings a little doesn't it? Found out today that you aren't really that good, didn't ya?

I think we struck a nerve with ol' Byner. Where is the squeeler fan that kept running his mouth this week about how the steelers were going to win the next 5 straight games? Oh, and dont look now, but that steeler secondary is getting thinner and thinner.

I believe that was Homeless10WardOfTheState86 that had the Squeals at 14-2 and a shoo-in for Tampa in February. I guess they'll have to run the table now. Big Benny looked uglier than usual after that beating today.

Doug

Best stat of the night:

Big Gay dropped back for 33 passes & was knocked down on 17 of them.

Knocked down on 17 and sacked 5 times wasn't it? That is a hit every 2 out of 3 dropbacks. It's a wonder he hasn't been injured yet.

Is it possible that the Steeler offensive line is worse than ours was in 2006 (or worse than the Texans under David Carr)?

Best stat of the night:

Knocked down on 17 and sacked 5 times wasn't it? That is a hit every 2 out of 3 dropbacks. It's a wonder he hasn't been injured yet.

Is it possible that the Steeler offensive line is worse than ours was in 2006 (or worse than the Texans under David Carr)?

Yeah he got abused. It wont be too much longer if the 3 River's turnstiles keep playing that way.

Anybody else enjoy Heinz Ward getting "Turkey Jones'ed" on the last Stooler pass (4th & 15 or something) as much as I did?

falls on his face in throwing three picks.

Just NOT in the face!

operationart_1.jpg

You gotta bring back the "When will Ben get injured poll", we are getting lot's of complaints on the new board about that.

and we need ALL our smiley guys from the other site too! icon_evil.gif

I think we struck a nerve with ol' Byner. Where is the squeeler fan that kept running his mouth this week about how the steelers were going to win the next 5 straight games? Oh, and dont look now, but that steeler secondary is getting thinner and thinner.

I believe that was Homeless10WardOfTheState86 that had the Squeals at 14-2 and a shoo-in for Tampa in February. I guess they'll have to run the table now. Big Benny looked uglier than usual after that beating today.

Doug

I still am of the opinion that we will win the next four. I said in the four game stretch we would go 3-1 at the very worst, losing to either the Giants or Skins. Well, we lost to the Giants in a game that we could have won. So, I say we go into Washington and beat the Skins on MNF and win our next three home games. That would put us at 9-2 going into the final five games.

Best stat of the night:

Yeah he got abused. It wont be too much longer if the 3 River's turnstiles keep playing that way.

Anybody else enjoy Heinz Ward getting "Turkey Jones'ed" on the last Stooler pass (4th & 15 or something) as much as I did?

Yeah, I caught that one. icon_e_biggrin.gif Too bad he didn't break his jaw. Of course the Steeler trolls will all claim he's not a cheap shot artist, but anyone who's not a Pittsburgh fan will disagree.

Right - we lost the odd game and win the others. Yinz win the odd game and lose the others.

See the trend? We're going to win the division while yinz are busy shitting the bed. Icing on the cake - we'll win in December to complete the sweep.

(Ben threw 4 picks, btw).

Regards

.... an'at

The Steelers didnt get their ass kicked, but in turn kicked their own ass. With Holmes out Wr's couldnt get seperation. Ryan injury was huge and so was the long snapper's injury. The Giants hve a good D, but that O didnt impress. Injuries and a combo of the oline and Big Ben lost us the game. We still win the division by 3 or more games. If not, I'll convert to a Browns fudge packer for 1 day next season.

Yeah' date=' I caught that one. [img']{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif[/img] Too bad he didn't break his jaw. Of course the Steeler trolls will all claim he's not a cheap shot artist, but anyone who's not a Pittsburgh fan will disagree.

That's just silly! He is the type of player that any fan would want on his team. He is the type of player that is loved by all NFL analysts......people who hate cheap shot artists.

Losers always cry foul because they are losers. The "Turkey Jones" play was a pure cheap shot and after 32 years it is still one of you guys more proud moments.

Yeah, you lost, so you going boo-hoo that Hiney finally got a dose of his own medicine? FWIW, I'm not particularly proud of the Turkey Jones incident. Can't remember who they were playing, but my personal favorite was Lynn Swann making an acrobatic catch, flying out of bounds into the opposing teams bench- and directly into a perfectly executed clothesline. Thought they killed him.

Also, I wouldn't want Ward on the Browns-regardless. He'll go down as the best blocking wr in NFL history. Plays another year or two, and he's got HOF credentials. Happy now? There's a fine line IMHO between hitting a guy as hard as you can, and taking every available opportunity to cream a guy with a blindside hit every chance you get. What goes around, comes around, and sooner or later an opposing player is going to wipe that smile off of Ward's face when he isn't looking.

You freaking Loser... BEAT US ! Then maybe YOU can run your trap... how totally asinine. "We Beat them ...and You lost to them duh..." Snap the 11 game Skid... jagoff... True sign of a loser . Obsession with another team LOSING more than You team winning.

That is YOU ANTEATER ! You dont see me coming here to make you guys feel bad after losses. But YOU ...lol... your an embarrassment to your People.

I didn't say a word about Hines getting hit, as a matter of fact, I don't remember it. And if Hines were choosing a less important block just so he could knock someone's block off I would agree........but he isn't! He is simply good at it and he is tough! And having personal favorites where a player nearly gets killed is an indication of your frustration of being raised a Browns fan. Follow a great, or even good, team and with a little time you will be able to shed those demons icon_e_wink.gif

I said Ward was good, and I said he was tough. You got the homer glasses on, pal. I'll give you a Browns flashback- you probably didn't see the play so I'll describe it. Cleveland- Cincinnati a few years back. Palmer gets intercepted, and Brian Russell about takes Mucho Stinko's head off on a blindside hit. Totally legal- and totally didn't affect the play. Didn't get fined for it either- just like Hiney when he broke the Bungle jaw. Hines Ward does s**t like that every f**king game, all the time.

Now in regards to Swann, you old enough to remember Wide World of Sports when the guy crashed off of the ski jump? Guy wasn't seriously injured- neither was Swann. wouldn't have been so funny if serious injury had been involved. In today's Politically Correct NFL stuff like that would get you suspended for multiple games, if not the season.

• 4 weeks later...

Doug

I still am of the opinion that we will win the next four. I said in the four game stretch we would go 3-1 at the very worst, losing to either the Giants or Skins. Well, we lost to the Giants in a game that we could have won. So, I say we go into Washington and beat the Skins on MNF and win our next three home games. That would put us at 9-2 going into the final five games.

Well 8-3 and winning 3 out of the last 4 still looks pretty good and it would be 9-2 had Big Ben not shit the bed in the Indy game and thrown the two picks deep in his own end. But he didnt so it is what it is as far as that goes. Overall, Ill take 8-3 and being in first place with a chance to put a huge dent in the Patriots playoff chances next week should the Steelers beat them up there...

• 3 months later...

I think you need to dig up more old threads, SiVLerback. I mean, could anyone give less of a fcuk...

PS, if you can't spell your own screen name properly, I believe you should be banned. That's why I kept mine simple.

Archived