THE BROWNS BOARD

Cal may need sedatives after reading this....

Clevfan4life

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It could be that the media made this little dipshit into a national figure, pure and simple because he embodied their opposition to the Second Amendment.

If those on the left don't want people to make fun of a high-school student then their mouth piece in the left-wing media shouldn't make him into a superstar. Not dissimilar to make a house Sharpton or Al Gore the go to Media contact for race and climate issues.

WSS

Right.... And conservatives raging over him and constantly posting about him had nothing to do with it...

And there are no times where a grown adult on TV is justified in insulting a kid, FYI. It's pretty pathetic. 

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right.... And conservatives raging over him and constantly posting about him had nothing to do with it...

And there are no times where a grown adult on TV is justified in insulting a kid, FYI. It's pretty pathetic. 

He's a ridiculous spokesperson for a ridiculous movement. If he is, as you say, just a kid with no understanding of anything so we shouldn't pick on him? I'm not sure how anti-second Amendment you are but your wife Cleve doesn't seem like it; he just bitches for no reason.

Sorry you're upset

WSS

I'm not upset at all. (Of course, me having to start this post by refuting something you said about me is just a normal typical Steve...)

If you're a news reporter/tv personality it is pathetic to go after a high school kid like that.

No matter how much you disagree with what he's saying, or how much he pisses you off, or how much your pathetic fans will love you going after him. Because those viewers can't stop talking about him, then blame liberals for making him famous. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

He's a ridiculous spokesperson for a ridiculous movement. If he is, as you say, just a kid with no understanding of anything so we shouldn't pick on him? I'm not sure how anti-second Amendment you are but your wife Cleve doesn't seem like it; he just bitches for no reason.

Sorry you're upset

WSS

Im not bitching, im laughing. I dont want u to ever stop detonating ur colon at the mention of the kids name. Its beyond amusing. 

21 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Voting for the only person who at that point could keep out the one person I thought would do irreparable harm to this country is not at all the same as supporting that person. It's called a protest or blocking vote. I knew exactly what Trump was and is and he is doing exactly what I thought he would do, which is everything Putin wants him to do and worse. There was no other way I personally could keep him out of that office. So I chose the lesser of two evils. I made it clear from the moment I started posting here that I preferred McCain and did everything I could do to support him until he could not longer affect the election. Donald Trump is the worst possible outcome and now we are stuck with him another 2 years. So let me make this clear, she is not, was not and never will ever be the person I wanted or will want as president in the future. But I will vote against cancer which is what we have now. The longer he stays the more this country is in jeopardy of losing everything we stand for.

So I am asking if everyone will stop calling her my Hillery, higgarly, Hillarity or whatever. She wasn't and isn't mine in any way other than the one opportunity I had to stop that ignorant, immoral clown from doing what he's doing now.

And I never want to read the words coward or cowardly associated with me. To me you may as well spit in my face. I have always posted articles, videos, etc. supporting what I say, but have never felt a need to re-document my negative opinions every damn time I say them.

First of all tough guy I never called you a coward. I just think that voting for the polar opposite of everything you claim to stand for is counterproductive to the country and stupid.

WSS

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all tough guy I never called you a coward. I just think that voting for the polar opposite of everything you claim to stand for is counterproductive to the country and stupid.

WSS

Actually I was referring too what cal said about me being cowardly Steve, not you. Sorry I didn't make that crystal clear. I apologize for that and I can see why you thought I was talking about you since my reaction to his post I quoted below was in a response to your post. And I do not think voting against a guy who I thought from the getgo was a compromised Russian asset was counterproductive and Mattis's letter of resignation bears out that my vote against him was the proper one. I agree with everything Mattis said and more.

Sunday cal said the following:

"You make stuff up about PRES Trump all the time.

You don't back up anything you say about him, you just vent.

That has been my point. Your cowardly lyin is hereby bounced back at you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have made a decision about the polyboard since cal has made that accusation and personal attack on my character. No one will hear another opinion of mine on the polyboard even though it is supposed to be about opinions. Apparently that is only allowed if you agree with the 🤴. Instead I will just post videos, articles, quotes, etc. from other sources and let them do my talking for me instead of putting up with shit like that above. And I will not be responding to individual reactions to the things I post either. So in that vein here is a lovely little interview about the Putin asset :   

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually I was referring too what cal said about me being cowardly Steve, not you. Sorry I didn't make that crystal clear. I apologize for that and I can see why you thought I was talking about you since my reaction to his post I quoted below was in a response to your post. And I do not think voting against a guy who I thought from the getgo was a compromised Russian asset was counterproductive and Mattis's letter of resignation bears out that my vote against him was the proper one. I agree with everything Mattis said and more.

Sunday cal said the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have made a decision about the polyboard since cal has made that accusation and personal attack on my character. No one will hear another opinion of mine on the polyboard even though it is supposed to be about opinions. Apparently that is only allowed if you agree with the 🤴. Instead I will just post videos, articles, quotes, etc. from other sources and let them do my talking for me instead of putting up with shit like that above. And I will not be responding to individual reactions to the things I post either. So in that vein here is a lovely little interview about the Putin asset :   

I've been pretty clear,I don't care about Russia, Putin or any of that shit. Neither did anybody else really until the Trump haters decided it was a way to fuck with the president and the country. But my advice to you same as anybody else is if you have a problem with Cal take it up with him, not me. Merry Christmas sir.

🎅

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I've been pretty clear,I don't care about Russia, Putin or any of that shit. Neither did anybody else really until the Trump haters decided it was a way to fuck with the president and the country. But my advice to you same as anybody else is if you have a problem with Cal take it up with him, not me. Merry Christmas sir.

🎅

WSS

I did not intend to take it up with you Steve. And again I apologize for putting in on your response. Mea Culpa. And Merry Christmas to you as well.🎅

On 12/23/2018 at 1:06 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Voting for the only person who at that point could keep out the one person I thought would do irreparable harm to this country is not at all the same as supporting that person. It's called a protest or blocking vote. I knew exactly what Trump was and is and he is doing exactly what I thought he would do, which is everything Putin wants him to do and worse. There was no other way I personally could keep him out of that office. So I chose the lesser of two evils. I made it clear from the moment I started posting here that I preferred McCain and did everything I could do to support him until he could not longer affect the election. Donald Trump is the worst possible outcome and now we are stuck with him another 2 years. So let me make this clear, she is not, was not and never will ever be the person I wanted or will want as president in the future. But I will vote against cancer which is what we have now. The longer he stays the more this country is in jeopardy of losing everything we stand for.

So I am asking if everyone will stop calling her my Hillery, higgarly, Hillarity or whatever. She wasn't and isn't mine in any way other than the one opportunity I had to stop that ignorant, immoral clown from doing what he's doing now.

And I never want to read the words coward or cowardly associated with me. To me you may as well spit in my face. I have always posted articles, videos, etc. supporting what I say, but have never felt a need to re-document my negative opinions every damn time I say them.

total baloney. no examples. wild claims. Trump did RIGHT in getting out of the paris accord, tax cut, defending out Constitution and Bill of Rights with two OUTSTANDING Supreme Court Judges, getting our Troops out of Syria, etc etc etc etc EXACTLY LIKE HE PROMISED.

Trump was a concern with me early on, but at the end, he HAD to be PRES INSTEAD OF HIGGARDLY, the nasty deep state corrupt wench.

Those were your choices. We didn't need another Benghazi, where Americans DIED and she LIED. and for all your phoney claims about Trump and Putin, stick a cork in it, dude. You dems SOLD URANIUM TO OUR ENEMY.

But you won't talk about it. Doesn't fit your hater dem narrative.

Now go have a Merry Christmas. (hey, Wifie got me "Survival Hacks.." by Creek Stewart. It's excellent.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Naturally, I was kidding, and you happily took it literally. Liberals are so shallow. You lie about Pres Trump all the time. You can't legitimately back up any of your outrageous slurs against him at all.

Whine about Putin? URANIUM ONE.

I didn't call you a coward, knucklehead. I already have said I respect you for several reasons....

"cowardly lyin" is a takeoff on "cowardly lion".

I've used it plenty of times in the past. So, you are not a victim of my terrible claim of "coward" labeling, because that isn't

what I did.

latest?cb=20160723063944

Cowardly Lion (1939)

"You know I'm ready to Fight and turn your Day into Night, cause I'm a Mean Ole Lion! "

The Wiz (1978)

""I'm standing strong and tall, I'm the bravest of them all.""
―The Wiz (1978)

In the Oz books, Baum describes the Cowardly Lion as being grandiose, handsome and nearly as big as a full grown horse in size. He is a rather cuddly animal despite being so large, and also is a gentle giant at heart. He is said to have golden colored eyes that sparkle like fools gold and are full of wit and loyalty. He is warm, plush and soft, having a fluffy, bushy and curly mane that is often adorned with a brightly colored bow of red or green silk.

SO - when I said "your cowardly lyin" , I was just making fun of all the dumb stuff you rage on about over Pres Trump, comparing it to all the nonsense dramatically spoken by the Wizard of Oz Cowardly Lion.

Never called YOU a coward. Merry Christmas.

FBI's 37 secret pages of memos about Russia, Clintons and Uranium ...

Oct 1, 2018 - The FBI's declaration and list of withheld documents — entitled simply “Uranium One Transaction” — were posted recently inside its Freedom of ...

latest?cb=20160723063944

7 Questions the Justice Department Must Answer About Uranium One ...

Oct 31, 2017 - While the media's attention has shifted to the indictment of Paul Manafort, the Obama administration's handling of the Uranium One “bribery 

On 12/25/2018 at 6:04 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

ooooh, it isn't that you have opinions, Tex, it's that your blather is bs and you don't show any reason why you are saying it. No supporting information, no facts, ...

that is where I started using the term "EMOTIONAL KNEE JERKIE". Now that I explained that I was talking about your wildass claims against Pres Trump, you can't put up any explanation for why you falsely accuse Pres Trump of everything you can imagine, but can't prove.

I like to hear your opinions, but you have no explanations or justifications for why you made them.

You got nothin. Don't be a-goin running and hidin because I said you got no reasons, and you have shown so far, that you ain't go no reasons.

I explained I never attacked your character, I attacked your completely unsubstantiated screamed epithets and declarations of horror towards Pres Trump. In every thread, you emotionally knee jerk falsehoods, and won't admit that unlike your obamao, you you give a complete pass towards, Pres Trump is keeping his promises to Real America.

I don't necessarily LIKE Pres Trump as a person, but as a PRESIDENT, he isn't a freaking corrupt LIAR - and you still won't say one word about BENGHAZI. Or URANIUM ONE. or the giant corrupt secret IRAN PAYOFF. or higgardly's "RESET" button.

Or Buttock ObaMao Commie's sissy fake "red line" in Syria. I guess Putin said he would kick buttock's rear end if he bombed in syria, eh?

so Putin's good buddy Obamao, I guess, said to the Russians official..... "well....after the election, I will have more flexability....."

wait...he actually did say that.

so golly, don't just take yer little emotional rants and get all pouty-pouty.

Own up to all your nonsense and simply EXPLAIN WHY you feel justifified in making your outrageous untrue claims.

Especially when you can't bring yourself to say one little itsy bitzi word about BEGHANZI or URANIUM ONE.

Archived