THE BROWNS BOARD

For the First time in a LONG Time.. I'm smiling!!

Axe

I’ve been telling my brothers and other close Browns fans this for awhile...

the suffering is over 

it just is

dorsey, Williams , Baker ????

It’s over... we all have felt it, but now it’s time to really embrace it...

i balled all the way home..  I love the Cleveland Browns!!!!!

Bermeck (beating Denver at Denver strikes at the heart...I’m still jacked from Williams just going for it on 4th down .. screw the game ... coach and QB have balls... I’m elated)

12 hours ago, BobPOUND! said:

Loved that fucking call, even though it didn't work. And I would have stood by it if they had kicked a FG at the end and we lost. I LOVE WILLIAMS. Fucking baller! Great call.

Hue would've played it safe and lost. At least Williams has balls. The players know he has confidence to go for it on 4th and 1. Hue never showed those same players he had confidence in them.

First time in years I am looking more forward to the next season than the next post season ..... normally the Browns highlight of the year is who will they draft

I’m all in on keeping our current coaching staff intact. They have good communication with the players and understand their individual talents. Road Dawgs mentality is showing. Don’t let Williams fool you, he’s a very bright man. Kitchens grew up with Ariens. And anytime you have the chance to win on one make able play you go for it. No balls, no glory. Accountability is in the cards, and practice that matters. And hues stupid fucking bus full of worthless ideas has left the house!

Merry Christmas Browns Fans!!!🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🏈🏈🎄🎄

4 hours ago, darren15 said:

First time in years I am looking more forward to the next season than the next post season ..... normally the Browns highlight of the year is who will they draft

One of the commentators last night said exactly that, that everything has changed for Browns fans. It's no longer the draft order they are playing for this late in the season, but for the payoffs now still and a real "next year". Damn they are a joy to watch if nothing more than the joy they display literally picking each other up off the turf on every play no matter what happens on the field. It's fun to be a Browns fan and be a part of the turnaround. And it's immensely fun to know the turnaround is definitely happening before our eyes. I said before the game that beating Denver in Denver is the key we will look back on some day that marked exactly when it happened. ENJOY!!

9 hours ago, stillmotion said:

Hue would've played it safe and lost. At least Williams have balls. The players know he has confidence to go for it on 4th and 1. Hue never showed those same players he had confidence in them.

Exactly! Making a decision like that shows Williams' character & confidence in BOTH our O & D. This Browns Team is UNITED, not playing with the offense & defense as seperate entities, but working to help the other side of the ball....One slips, the other picks 'em up. Also, special teams are playing much better "post Hue" as well.

Mike

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

Ok, I have officially accepted you as one of us now.

Zombo

--See how easy that was?

55 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Ok, I have officially accepted you as one of us now.

Zombo

--See how easy that was?

Let's not go too far overboard. I will still root for the Broncos against anyone else, especially other AFC North teams not located in Cleveland.🎅

Archived