Sign in to follow this  
MLD Woody

Official Jabrill Peppers Appreciation Thread

University of Michigan sucks. 

Merry Christmas to you too ;)

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

Aaaanmmddd did he not have a major pass breakup just a few plays earlier on a TE that would have been a furst down? Or was that someone else?

He did.

And a few sticks at critical times

That was the best game Peppers has had since he came to Cleveland. But we all knew he was playing centerfiled last year so it wasn't fair to him to judge based on that. Tonight they put him in familiar territory and he showed why we picked him.

• Upvote 1

Please explain..

I LITERALLY was listening the 2nd half of the game on the Ohio Turnpike trying to listen to AM 870 through 95% static at 98% volume.. Could barely hear anything but every 5 seconds I could hear something and would scream, YES or NO!...  Fucking sucked... So glad we beat those mother fuckers...

I am drunk and happy as fuck!

BobPound!

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That was the best game Peppers has had since he came to Cleveland. But we all knew he was playing centerfiled last year so it wasn't fair to him to judge based on that. Tonight they put him in familiar territory and he showed why we picked him.

I think his experience playing center field helped him on that pick.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I think his experience playing center field helped him on that pick.

Yes, he read it far earlier than any last year and came from the off side.

Maybe there was method to gw putting him back there in a lost season that everyone knew was shiite....he may have slowed the game down for him, got his nfl goggles on now

26 minutes ago, Flugel said:

We had a lot of young guys stepping up and Peppers was HUGE!

Why would anyone not like it? Jesus Christ you guys are fucking ridiculous. I stated in the other thread when he plays well people love him when he doesn't people will dislike him. That's like any other fan base and any other player in the NFL. If Denzel Ward (only mentioning him because of the idea where you go to college matters) starts getting torched a bunch or if he continues to get hurt a bunch people start complaining about him or if he continues to play well people continue to love him.

Great example many Ohio State fans hate Baker Mayfield for the flag plant in the Horseshoe last year. Have you heard any Ohio State fans saying they hate him this year? I'll let you in on a little secret the answer is no because he's been playing magnificently.

It only took a 1st round pick to produce 3 years.  

Way to go Sashi

6 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Oh yea, Peppers hit on Lindsay really looked like a fumble...  the ball went back a few yards and Denver recovered but I’m pretty pissed they didn’t even show a replay

It definitely was a fumble and those two yards could have been huge had Joseph decided to go for 4th down.

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

It only took a 1st round pick to produce 3 years.  

Way to go Sashi

U really think this is his 3rd year dont u?

🙄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You've got guys desperately trying to say it's only his play that matters... Nothing else

While other posters are straining just to say something neutral

Hahahahaha

Some of us know the truth

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

U really think this is his 3rd year dont u?

🙄

It sounds worse if he says 3rd year

A small retraction, one of the stops i attributed to pep was a tually boddy calhoun. Fuck i like this team....thrres so e straight ballers. Rewatching the 4th q

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Seriously? 

Yeah, trying to pick up plays by guys i might not have noticed first time through cause me hole was puckered solid.....😁

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah, trying to pick up plays by guys i might not have noticed first time through cause me hole was puckered solid.....😁

Kindred, Randall, BBC and Calhoun can get mixed up when they're flying around.