THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Jabrill Peppers Appreciation Thread

MLD Woody

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the best game Peppers has had since he came to Cleveland. But we all knew he was playing centerfiled last year so it wasn't fair to him to judge based on that. Tonight they put him in familiar territory and he showed why we picked him.

Please explain..

I LITERALLY was listening the 2nd half of the game on the Ohio Turnpike trying to listen to AM 870 through 95% static at 98% volume.. Could barely hear anything but every 5 seconds I could hear something and would scream, YES or NO!...  Fucking sucked... So glad we beat those mother fuckers...

I am drunk and happy as fuck!

BobPound!

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That was the best game Peppers has had since he came to Cleveland. But we all knew he was playing centerfiled last year so it wasn't fair to him to judge based on that. Tonight they put him in familiar territory and he showed why we picked him.

I think his experience playing center field helped him on that pick.

26 minutes ago, Flugel said:

We had a lot of young guys stepping up and Peppers was HUGE!

Why would anyone not like it? Jesus Christ you guys are fucking ridiculous. I stated in the other thread when he plays well people love him when he doesn't people will dislike him. That's like any other fan base and any other player in the NFL. If Denzel Ward (only mentioning him because of the idea where you go to college matters) starts getting torched a bunch or if he continues to get hurt a bunch people start complaining about him or if he continues to play well people continue to love him.

Great example many Ohio State fans hate Baker Mayfield for the flag plant in the Horseshoe last year. Have you heard any Ohio State fans saying they hate him this year? I'll let you in on a little secret the answer is no because he's been playing magnificently.

6 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Oh yea, Peppers hit on Lindsay really looked like a fumble...  the ball went back a few yards and Denver recovered but I’m pretty pissed they didn’t even show a replay

It definitely was a fumble and those two yards could have been huge had Joseph decided to go for 4th down.

Archived